PDA

View Full Version : 1-99 Agility - The Guide

Zehro
03-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Guide to 99 Agility
Welcome to Zehro’s guide to 99 Agility.
This guide was written solely by Zehro of Habboxforum aka Ohirian on Runescape.
This guide is the fastest around.

Items Needed

Agility Potions.
Boot’s of Lightness.
Super Energy Potions (Temple of Ikov).
Around 3,000 Gold Pieces.
Games Necklace.
Lots of Cakes.
Monkey Greegree.
Knife.
Antipoison.
Lobsters.
Spotted Cape (40 Hunter) or Spottier Cape (66 Hunter).
Teleports to Catherby, Ardounge, Ape Atoll (To quicken up Travelling).

Levels 1-35 – 22,406 Experience

As you start Agility, there is only one way to train it, the Gnome Stronghold Agility Course.
The Gnome Stronghold Agility Course is a safe Agility course; you will not lose any Hit points.
If you are coming North from Ardounge, you want to follow the yellow route, whereas if you are coming south from Seers, take the red route.

If you are walking from Seers, make sure you run when you are near to the Bridge, as you will encounter Moss Giants.
The Experience gained for the Gnome Stronghold is shown below:

Object
Experience Gained
Log
Obstacle Net
Tree Branch
Balancing Rope
Tree Branch
Obstacle Net
Obstacle Pipe

When you complete this course, 45 experience will be added on, for a total of 86.5 experience.

Required for 22,406 Experience: Gnome Course: 260 Times.

Levels 35-40 – 14,818 Experience

From level 35, I suggest you go to the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course. Before you are allowed in, you must complete the Alfred Grimhand Barcrawl (http://www.zybez.net/misc.php?id=2).
To get to the course, you can follow a number of ways.
If you are using the games necklace to the Barbarian outpost, follow the blue route.
If you are coming from Seers, follow the red route.
Users who have done Lunar Diplomacy can teleport to the Assault course of they are using the Lunar spell book.

At this Agility course, you can fail on certain obstacles, and therefore you should bring a number of cakes, one Agility potion and one super restore potion.
The experience gained from the Barbarian Assault Course is shown below:

Object
Failable?
Experience Gained
Obstacle Pipe
No
Rope Swing
Yes
Log Balance
Yes

Obstacle Net
No
Balancing Ledge
Yes
Crumbling Wall
No
41.1 (Total)

Note: The Obstacle Pipe is the entrance, not part of the actual course.
When you complete this course, 46.2 experience will be added on, for a total of 153.2 experience.

Required for 14,818 Experience: Barbarian Assault Course: 97 Times

Levels 40-52 – 86,436 Experience

From level 40, I suggest you go to the Birmhaven Agility Arena. You can fail on every obstacle here, so bring lots of cakes or if you want to, bring some lobsters. Also, bring two Super restore potions, 500 Gold coins and one Agility potion. Leave all you’re weapons and armour, but bring you’re spotted or spottier cape and you’re boots of lightness.
To get to the Agility Arena, follow the Red route.

From Catherby, charter a ship to Birmhaven, using some of the gold you have.
Note: You can charter from other locations, however Catherby is the easiest as you can teleport to Camelot, and Catherby is just a short walk South.

Then, follow the route to the Birmhaven Agility Arena entrance. Talk to ‘Cap'n Izzy No- Beard’ and pay him 200 coins, you will be allowed to enter the Arena. The object of the Arena is to follow the red blinking arrow on the map to each ticket dispenser. You will have 30-60 seconds before the arrow moves dispensers. If you get there in time, click on the dispenser and you will get 1 Agility ticket.

To claim you’re rewards, exit the arena and talk to ‘Pirate Jackie the Fruit’, who is on the right side of the hut’.

1 Ticket: 240 Agility Experience
10 Tickets: 2,480 Agility Experience
25 Tickets: 6,500 Agility Experience
100 Tickets: 28,000 Agility Experience
1000 Tickets: 320,000 Agility Experience
Toadflax: 3 Tickets
Snapdragon: 10 Tickets
Pirates Hook: 800 Tickets

Levels 52-70 – 613,967 Experience

At level 52, you start on the Wilderness course. Start at bounty Hunter, taking out Cape, Boot’s of lightness, lobsters or sharks, agility potions and super energy potions. Also take a lightweight weapon. Although Pking has been removed from the game, watch out for high-level revenants. To get to the course from Bounty Hunter, follow the Red Route.

Object
Experience Gained
Failable?
Hitpoints lost
Pipe
No
Ropeswing
Yes
15-20%
Lava Stones
Yes
20-25%
Log Balance
Yes
Rock Climb
No

Note: Hitpoints lost based on 3 different accounts, may vary but reliable.
When you complete this course, 498.9 experience will be added on, for a total of 571.4 experience.

Required for 613,967 Experience: Wilderness Course: 1075 Times

Levels 70-99 – 12,296,804 Experience

I would only recommend this course if you have finished Monkey Madness. If not, complete it or carry on at the Wilderness course.
You will need a Ninja Monkey Greegree, a Knife, Super restore potion, Agility restore potion, an anti-poison, teleportation runes and Lobsters or Sharks. As long as you have your Greegree on, you won’t be attacked.
To get to the Agility course, follow the red route.

To start the course, cross the bridge, south of the city and follow the river.
Note: All Obstacles can be failed here.

Obstacle
Experience Gained
Stepping Stone
Tree
Monkey Bars
Skull Slope
Rope
Tree

You can lose between 2-7 Hit points per Obstacle failed, and therefore you should bring a near full inventory of food.
Note: When you have run out of food, you can cut open Pineapples with your knife.

When you complete this course, 0 experience will be added on, for a total of 580 experience.

Required for 12,296,804 Experience: Ape Atoll Course: 21,202 Times

Congratulations, when you see this come up, all the days of non-stop skilling will be worth it, 99 Agility.
After, you can purchase your cape from ‘Cap'n Izzy No-Beard’ for 99k.

Thread closed by MattGarner (Forum Moderator): User reposted the guide with pictures and better format. Can be found at: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=516482

Why2u
03-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Could use some pictures, maybe some more color.
But It's good 7/10 :)

Axel
03-09-2008, 08:53 PM
The pictures you mention in the guide didn't work. :(

N!ck
03-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Nice guide. Probably the training method I'd recommend.

Needs pictures, a better layout so it's easier to read and maybe checking for grammatical errors. Other than that well done.

Jord
03-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Great guide ill be using to get 60+ agility

Arch
04-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Good guide :) could use some pics

J0SH
04-09-2008, 02:44 AM
Not very formatted well, some proper paragraphs would be nice so I could actually read it, should also format it with some colour it's just all black and I stop reading after about 20 seconds. Put them "Writer" skills to work. ;)

[Chris]
04-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Ok, decent guide BUT i have a slight feeling this isnt yours

"To get to the Agility Arena, follow the Red route." i see no pictures, suggesting that you just copied it from somewhere, i dont know

If it is yours (Proof pls [somehow]) Then well done, if its not SHAME ON YOU!

Zehro
04-09-2008, 06:49 PM
The pictures didn't come up,

I did it on MS word. I'll add them onto Tinypic.

Does anyone know how to copy the table over so it doesn't mess up?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!