PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Deluxe

Wayne
05-09-2008, 11:32 AM
So my Mum bought me Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Deluxe from the internet for my birthday, but it hasn't arrived yet :eusa_wall Has anybody got it and if so is it good? My mate has it and he said it's really good, but I'd like a more thorough response to how the game is good etc. Cheers.

Lee
05-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Its actually quite good, easy to build, and when you have built your coaster you can ride it with the view of the actuall person riding it :)

Wayne
05-09-2008, 11:52 AM
That actually sounds quite good, cheers. :) +rep

Lee
05-09-2008, 11:59 AM
That actually sounds quite good, cheers. :) +rep

Np :) Thanks, (Returned), also the pre-made coatsers are also pretty good :P

Wayne
05-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Thanks. :D I believe the Deluxe version comes with soaked and wild expansion packs. Could I use rides from both of these expansion packs in one park?

womanizer
05-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Ive only played the first one I loved it I may get the latest one now

Wayne
05-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks for your reply :P +rep

red.neon
05-09-2008, 12:32 PM
O.o Rollercoaster tycoon 3! I have Soaked! And Wild the expansion packs for that also haha

Soaked! Is excellent you can design water slides and pools for your peeps!

Wayne
05-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Sounds great, thanks. :P +rep

Mickster
05-09-2008, 06:59 PM
I liked the second one way better TBH.

stephen008
05-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I hated the second one, I couldn't make money or anything and there is no money hack FGS!

Andys
05-09-2008, 08:04 PM
I hated the second one, I couldn't make money or anything and there is no money hack FGS!
cheating sucks :S

rc2 was SO much better.
one of the best games ever made :)

Loqo
05-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Its my favorite Computer game (Hang on, It's my only one) But it's a great game. I have Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 with the expansion packs 'Soaked' and 'Wild' But I think you get them with the Deluxe Pack. The game is awesome! I used to be really into it but havent played it for a while. I am a member on the Atari Community site and go on their forum. When you know how to download the custom scenery and everything you can re-create rides to scratch with all the ride logo's and such. It's awesome! Your Mom has a good taste of video games! :)

Stitch
05-09-2008, 09:43 PM
I think RCT2 was the best. If you couldn't get money you can make a custom scenario and just pick no money. RCT3 has a sandbox mode where there's no money. I love the Soaked! expansion pack if the expansion packs are on seperate discs you have to install Soaked! first for some reason. (Well I did and a lot of other people did). If you go on the Atari community forums there's a lot of custom scenery and tracks people make that you can download to use in your parks. Really fun :D

Loqo
05-09-2008, 11:38 PM
I think RCT2 was the best. If you couldn't get money you can make a custom scenario and just pick no money. RCT3 has a sandbox mode where there's no money. I love the Soaked! expansion pack if the expansion packs are on seperate discs you have to install Soaked! first for some reason. (Well I did and a lot of other people did). If you go on the Atari community forums there's a lot of custom scenery and tracks people make that you can download to use in your parks. Really fun :D

Yeh. I actually purchased Wild first and had that on my RCT3. Then when I got Soaked for christmas it told me I had to Un-Install Wild in order to Install Soaked and then Install Wild again. Awesome game though.

Swinkid
05-09-2008, 11:43 PM
I liked the second one way better TBH.
Same RCT 1 and 2 had a better perspective although they wern't 3D

Only thing i like doing on RCT3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l9n509myJw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l9n509myJw)

H0BJ0B
06-09-2008, 01:21 AM
RCT2 was great.
RCT3 is ok but I don't like their scenarios or their pre-built stuff. To be honest, the only thing I've liked doing on RCT3 is not finishing the track, building a straight path, and watching my coaster zoom off track into all the people. Suprisingly they don't die, but they do think it's "hot". ;)

Wayne
06-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Its my favorite Computer game (Hang on, It's my only one) But it's a great game. I have Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 with the expansion packs 'Soaked' and 'Wild' But I think you get them with the Deluxe Pack. The game is awesome! I used to be really into it but havent played it for a while. I am a member on the Atari Community site and go on their forum. When you know how to download the custom scenery and everything you can re-create rides to scratch with all the ride logo's and such. It's awesome! Your Mom has a good taste of video games! :)
Lol, thanks :P +rep

Hmm, I don't care about cheating tbh.

Thanks for this :P +rep

stephen008
06-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Lol, thanks :P +rep

Hmm, I don't care about cheating tbh.

Thanks for this :P +rep

I kept running out of money though so I need cheats to play it :/

Fehm
14-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Lol ive become addicted to this.. This afternoon. Been sitting on myshelf for at least 2 months now ^^ :p

but i installed it and...

Im loving it!

MAKE FIREWORK DISPLAYS!
DESIGN EVEN BETTER COASTERS
VIDEO THE WORK YOU DO
VIEW YOUR ROLLERCOASTERS FROM THE SEAT POSITION!
OVER 50 NEW RIDE DESIGNS
AND HUNDREDS OF NEW SCENARY ITEMS!

:D its truly amazing, and i hope you get it soon xD

Wayne
14-09-2008, 09:31 PM
It's still in the post tbh, was meant to get it before my birthday on Sept 4th. :P The stuff you listed there sounds awesome, thanks. :D +rep when I can, need to spread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!