PDA

View Full Version : Jrh2002

leah
05-09-2008, 02:54 PM
That's very kind of you for donating all those credits. They should help Habbox alot. :)

Thread closed by Professor-Alex (Moderation Manager):

http://uploadpicz.com/images/BQBGSZZ.png

AMERlCA...
05-09-2008, 02:56 PM
I personally think that was really good what he done

Immenseman
Yeah it's very generous gesture that should aid Habbox greatly. Very appreciated.

Hazza
Thanks for the kind donation! :)

brandon
05-09-2008, 03:00 PM
huh how many credits did he donate? A very nice gesture anyway.

Hazza
05-09-2008, 03:02 PM
huh how many credits did he donate? A very nice gesture anyway.
10,500!

Favourtism
05-09-2008, 03:05 PM
10,500 Credits! Wow.

1 credit is 10p so thats like donating 1000 pounds to Habbox!

VERY generous!

jackass
05-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Incredibly generous!

Very, very nice of you Jrh! :8

Sammeth.
05-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Very generous indeed, a very selfless thing to do :D. You still better have my trophy though :@!!

SUPERhanna.
05-09-2008, 03:17 PM
thankyou very much
xx

Bomb-Head
05-09-2008, 03:18 PM
This just adds to the list of things JRH has done to make Habbox a better place for everyone.

A huge round of applause for him!

Hazza
05-09-2008, 03:19 PM
This just adds to the list of things JRH has done to make Habbox a better place for everyone.

-claps- :P

--ss--
05-09-2008, 03:21 PM
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9384/aightlb2.png
That's what he donated :O
He's a legend!

buttons
05-09-2008, 03:30 PM
ooh very very nice

AgnesIO
05-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Very kind of him.

Although who looks after the creds, coz if they got fired, then they get 10,000 credits :D

MissAlice
05-09-2008, 04:01 PM
He is a legend :) Without jrh this forum may not of existed. He's done a lot for Habbox and sadly it does get easily forgotten! He is a super star :)

Coldplay
05-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Maybe habbox should thank him with lifetime free VIP :)

Pyroka
05-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Jesus that's beautiful generousity. They should thank him by making him an honora- oh wait he already is. I think generousity like that can't be matched, with any reward except that he's helped alot of people.

Thats a reward in itself.

luce
05-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Woah thats amazing that will help alot thanks! :)

Nereo
05-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I wish I had a spare 10,000 credits!

Still, very kind of him :)

Pyroka
05-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Just worked out, on the cheapest rate of credits (if he purchased every single credit by means of cash) he would've spent £700 on 10,500 credits.

Impressive.

Con
05-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Woah, Thanks JRH :)
Another amazing thing he has done for habbox,

btw, Why is it always Competitions and HabboxLive that get donations :(

:P:P

AgnesIO
05-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Woah, Thanks JRH :)
Another amazing thing he has done for habbox,

Thats what i was wandering.

If it wasnte for HxE there would probs be very little members, as HxE has events around for people to see!

Zehro
05-09-2008, 05:01 PM
WOW - Very generous indeed.

scott
05-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Mm thats what i was thinking :P

Thanks very much for the credits james :eusa_clap

The Professor
05-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Maybe the 500 for "general purposes" could go to events? Idk how the events dept is funded :P

Massive thanks to jrh :)

jrh2002
05-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Very generous indeed, a very selfless thing to do :D. You still better have my trophy though :@!!

Yes I still have it lol weird how i never knew you until a year or more after trading for it :O Habbo tower it is not just because its from Sammeth :8

Thanks alot :) theres alot of ppl who have donated what they can afford to hx so like to think they are no different to me :) I would hate to see habbo delete my storage accounts and lose the lot so best being put to good use.

Just worked out, on the cheapest rate of credits (if he purchased every single credit by means of cash) he would've spent £700 on 10,500 credits.

Impressive.

Remember when thrones first came out you could get them for a wide screen tv or fridge and a bit later by buying ppl 10 credits so ive not bought a huge amount :) just my furni rocketed in value my hanging on to it over the years.

I have got a soft spot for radios and from owning the original Habbox Radio and then later being given the opportunity to work with the great ppl at HxL they were number one on my list to donate to.

As for competitions not many people know this :o I actually started the competitions department :o I was a reporter at the start of 2004 and asking sierk for comps and he never got round to it :o so as reporter i wrote a comp and donated the prizes then posted it in the news category lol :) sierk wasnt greatly impressed but because i got the ball rolling he made a competitions page for habbox :) then not long after MissAlice took over and made it into a hugely successful department running great competitions and getting alot of donations from the hx fans.

I did say the 500 creds was for events to nvr so althought its a smaller donation than the other 2 departments you have something :) i used to run the habbox show which i think lead to the events but something i found more like hard work than enjoyable.

Pyroka
05-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Well jrh, you've traded the amount of 700 quid which is pretty immense! More immense than immenseman, so yeah pretty damn immense.

+rep for generousity, wish more people were like you... wish someone bought me a car... someone called jrh maybe.

The Professor
05-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I have got a soft spot for radios and from owning the original Habbox Radio and then later being given the opportunity to work with the great ppl at HxL they were number one on my list to donate to.

Of course radiohabbo topped them both, I was proper upset when that closed down lol.

Jack111
05-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Like I said, I thought you were leaving me all that in your will.
It will help Habbox.

Love JackHB (Can't post on that account, I am Banned)

JackHb
05-09-2008, 05:49 PM
He doesn't have a black heart then :o

Lucky Habbox!

shizzle
05-09-2008, 05:57 PM

Impressive.
Indeed, he worked his *** off in donating it to Habbox.

AgnesIO
05-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Maybe the 500 for "general purposes" could go to events? Idk how the events dept is funded :P

The events organisers have to pay prizes. Therefore they are the most generous department.

It is much easier for the competitions department to give prizes.

camera
05-09-2008, 06:30 PM
holy cow, 10,500.
made me laff
x

Con
05-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Thats what i was wandering.

If it wasnte for HxE there would probs be very little members, as HxE has events around for people to see!
yeh.. lol events don't get donations ;P
It'd be nice for us as then we can maybe host a day-long event (inc. all staff) and then at the end give out a few big prizes [abit like the HxSS but mini]

Mm thats what i was thinking :P

Thanks very much for the credits james :eusa_clap

yeh.. but what I was saying is.. why is it 5000 to HxL + 5000 to comps and then only 500 for ALL the other many departments...?

As for competitions not many people know this :o I actually started the competitions department :o I was a reporter at the start of 2004 and asking sierk for comps and he never got round to it :o so as reporter i wrote a comp and donated the prizes then posted it in the news category lol :) sierk wasnt greatly impressed but because i got the ball rolling he made a competitions page for habbox :) then not long after MissAlice took over and made it into a hugely successful department running great competitions and getting alot of donations from the hx fans.

I did say the 500 creds was for events to nvr so althought its a smaller donation than the other 2 departments you have something :) i used to run the habbox show which i think lead to the events but something i found more like hard work than enjoyable.
ohright :P
Suppose that's fair enough.. and makes sence why MissAlice does big donations :D

Favourtism
05-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Ah I understand now jrh ;)

I wish there was a jrh on habbo.com for the International Dep :'(

AgnesIO
06-09-2008, 06:52 AM
yeh.. lol events don't get donations ;P
It'd be nice for us as then we can maybe host a day-long event (inc. all staff) and then at the end give out a few big prizes [abit like the HxSS but mini]

yeh.. but what I was saying is.. why is it 5000 to HxL + 5000 to comps and then only 500 for ALL the other many departments...?

ohright :P
Suppose that's fair enough.. and makes sence why MissAlice does big donations :D

Hmm who else has a lot of furni on .co.uk, that HxE could 'ask' :P

MissAlice
06-09-2008, 01:37 PM
It is much easier for the competitions department to give prizes.

Actually it's not easy for the Competitions Department ;) More people want to enter competitions and win than actually donate. Just add up how many entries there are in one month, and then see how many donations are actually received. From memory the first donation Habbox Competitions had, was one study desk, seemed huge at the time to me.

There is no department that is better than any other, although to me the Competitions Department will always hold a special place in my heart, which is why I give to them easily ;) I do think it was very generous of jrh to donate 500 credits to Events, which is 500 times better than nothing at all :)

e5banned.
06-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Comps get alot of entries and comps depend on Hx Fans for donations...

AgnesIO
06-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Actually it's not easy for the Competitions Department ;) More people want to enter competitions and win than actually donate. Just add up how many entries there are in one month, and then see how many donations are actually received. From memory the first donation Habbox Competitions had, was one study desk, seemed huge at the time to me.

There is no department that is better than any other, although to me the Competitions Department will always hold a special place in my heart, which is why I give to them easily ;) I do think it was very generous of jrh to donate 500 credits to Events, which is 500 times better than nothing at all :)

i know it was nice, but 25000000000000000 people could enter 1 comp but only one person will still win ;)

MissAlice
06-09-2008, 01:52 PM
i know it was nice, but 25000000000000000 people could enter 1 comp but only one person will still win ;)

Well maybe now Competitions can afford to give 1st/2nd/3rd prizes again ;)

Bomb-Head
06-09-2008, 01:53 PM
I do think it was very generous of jrh to donate 500 credits to Events, which is 500 times better than nothing at all :)

Couldn't agree more :D

Earthquake
06-09-2008, 01:54 PM
If there was a competition for the credits of course its going to be a fix, and what is Habbox going to do with all the credits? buy everyone HC on a generous day of Habbox? I don't know, but Jrh2002 that was a generous and decent thing to do, but I need to know why? If a valid reason, give me 300 credits and I'll bum lick you.

jrh2002
06-09-2008, 02:23 PM
If there was a competition for the credits of course its going to be a fix, and what is Habbox going to do with all the credits? buy everyone HC on a generous day of Habbox? I don't know, but Jrh2002 that was a generous and decent thing to do, but I need to know why? If a valid reason, give me 300 credits and I'll bum lick you.

The reason I gave was because I wanted to :) I did hope one day habbo would allow us to sell them legally but because my dad is a millionaire and we are moving to america, quiting habbo and quitting habbox I have no need for them and dont need them :) I wake up and im still here and my dads not really rich and we never had any intention of moving or leaving etc :o i am now upset I am poor :eusa_whis :P As for giving you some creds I dont think so :o theres a phrase about something I wouldnt even do to you if you were on fire :eusa_clap

Originally Posted by Beautiful

I've grown bored and moving on from the whole ''computer generation'' for a while, I'm removing my computer from my room for a while and don't wanna spend no more time online so I've decided to leave Habboxforum for good, as well as anything to do with Habbo. I've also deleted facebook, myspace and everything else to do with myself online. Good

AgnesIO
06-09-2008, 02:30 PM
The reason I gave was because I wanted to :) I did hope one day habbo would allow us to sell them legally but because my dad is a millionaire and we are moving to america, quiting habbo and quitting habbox I have no need for them and dont need them :) I wake up and im still here and my dads not really rich and we never had any intention of moving or leaving etc :o i am now upset I am poor :eusa_whis :P As for giving you some creds I dont think so :o theres a phrase about something I wouldnt even do to you if you were on fire :eusa_clap

Tbh it was extremly kind to give any credits.

I would love it if a new online game came, I bought loads on it, then all the prices of things rocketed :D

Anyway 1 credit is better than none, but 2 is better than 1 :o

leah
06-09-2008, 03:49 PM
I love you!

James!
06-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Very kind of him.

Although who looks after the creds, coz if they got fired, then they get 10,000 credits :DWhat I was thinking..

nvrspk4
07-09-2008, 06:10 AM
He's a legend!

Just because I do math for fun and couldn't believe that was 10500 credits, turns out it was more, about 40k. Not that it means anything, just a fun fact and me being a complete nerd...

You totally and utterly confused me :'(

Is your dad a millionaire or not??? IM SO CONFUSED!

Anyway, thanks very much for your generosity ;)

Earthquake
07-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Well if that was your lame attempt to bust me into an arguement, you've failed on all levels.

J0SH
07-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Well if that was your lame attempt to bust me into an arguement, you've failed on all levels.

I think he done pretty welll. He totally burned you hence why he wouldn't give you credits while you were on fire. ;) He's good. You've left like 100 times, I understand you're from Dagenham, under cover Kyle? Just leave already. And you're the biggest spammer ever, you've not been registered that long and you're on 5k, woah.. You're getting close to today ;)

Earthquake
07-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I think he done pretty welll. He totally burned you hence why he wouldn't give you credits while you were on fire. ;) He's good. You've left like 100 times, I understand you're from Dagenham, under cover Kyle? Just leave already. And you're the biggest spammer ever, you've not been registered that long and you're on 5k, woah.. You're getting close to today ;)

OK, now you've switched me. There was no burning nor an attempt to bad mouth Jrh in any process or form in my first post in the thread, I would also like to ask why the **** are you involving yourself in a manured conversation with myself and Jrh?

And I am not kyle far from it, he may live in Dagenham, but I do to. And I've been on the forum since 07 thank you very much, and I doubt I'm the biggest spammer ever -.- I think you would find that's ''jesus'' with his constant unneeded posts.

J0SH
07-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Sorry I didn't mean to make the bad Dogenham boy switch :( And I had to get involved ;) Don't beg for stuff. And when you say you're leaving, stick to your word and leave not just a pointless thread to boost that post count. :)

Earthquake
07-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Sorry I didn't mean to make the bad Dogenham boy switch :( And I had to get involved ;) Don't beg for stuff. And when you say you're leaving, stick to your word and leave not just a pointless thread to boost that post count. :)
I hadn't begged? I put in a narror line of the figure of speech in directory expressing feelings of Habbox department management, if you don't get it, don't quote. Remember I told you :rolleyes:

I'm gone, girlfriends just woke up.

J0SH
07-09-2008, 08:50 AM
'Memba I told you! I love you.

cocaine
07-09-2008, 08:51 AM

haha awesome, don't let the door hit you on the way out damien!

buttons
07-09-2008, 09:02 AM
sorry but i didn't see anything wrong with this post :S all he said was he was going to bum lick you if u gave him 300 credits + he said it was a generous + decent thing to do, so what? lol.. then somehow jrh took it offensively?

cocaine
07-09-2008, 10:01 AM
sorry but i didn't see anything wrong with this post :S all he said was he was going to bum lick you if u gave him 300 credits + he said it was a generous + decent thing to do, so what? lol.. then somehow jrh took it offensively?

i think it was cus he questioned why jrh decided to give away all those credits

le harry
07-09-2008, 01:32 PM
He's a legend!
oh cool i'm relatively famous. i can't believe you still have that screenshot shane lol.

Damian has been a toss to jrh before lol.

JackHb
08-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Is your dad a millionaire or not??? IM SO CONFUSED!

You have been confused since you were born x
Jrh's dad is Richard Branson.

I'm sorry but I rarely use this forum these days but whenever I do login, your posts always seem to catch my eye. Not for the right reason, simply because you are an idiot. (That is a fact not an insult)

What is Habbox going to do with it, well I think Habbox will do a lot more with it than Jrh2002 would be able to do, as Habbox is providing to thousands of members, when Jrh can only buy so many things before having everything.

I'm gone, girlfriends just woke up.

*Bites tounge*

Because like me and many others on this forum, we remeber Earthquake for who he really is... and I can't say what that is because the admins will come down on me like a tonne of bricks. Already been told off once!

If an admin deletes my post you will be slapped

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!