PDA

View Full Version : Cautioned - Check Posts

Zehro
05-09-2008, 05:00 PM
I've been thinking about this for a few days. When new members register, their first posts must be checked before it comes through. I've seen a couple of cautioned members who are just breaking rule after rule or bullying other members, especially one who I won't name in the Runescape section.

I was wondering if people agree with it and if it's not too much hassle, that posts should be checked for cautioned members as to limit this.

Yoshimitsui
05-09-2008, 05:08 PM
I like your thinking on this and can see it as a good idea. However, the caution is set to hopefully stop breaking the rules, and in the majority of cases it works. It's not untill they come off it they start to do it again untill they become nearer to a further ban. So in some effect it's a 50/50 positive and negative.

Zehro
05-09-2008, 05:09 PM
I like your thinking on this and can see it as a good idea. However, the caution is set to hopefully stop breaking the rules, and in the majority of cases it works. It's not untill they come off it they start to do it again untill they become nearer to a further ban. So in some effect it's a 50/50 positive and negative.

I agree with you there that some people stop it, however to be cautioned you have to have done something wrong in the first place. Well I believe you do anyway :P

nvrspk4
07-09-2008, 05:50 AM
That's actually a really good point. And the annoyance of having to have your posts checked is part of the caution :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!