PDA

View Full Version : Superheroes?

Janet Snakehole
05-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Its been a week since I started Sixth Form and I've been completely bombarded with different assignments and all that jazz; which yes, is expected.

Anyway, I got this task of creating my own Superhero in Graphics Design. I have to take pictures of certain Superhero poses and base my character off someone. The problem is, I can't think of a character to base mine on, their super power or a really good name. My character has to be related to any character from Marvel; eg Spiderman etccc.

So, can anyone help? Need a Superhero name, which Marvel character/superhero they're based on, and why/what super power they have. I just want something different from the usual! Any ideas would be much appreciated.
+rep to those with good ideas.
Thankyou. xx

Hiro
05-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Nightcrawler - Teleportation, Enhanced night vision, Superhuman acrobat/gymnast, Prehensile tail, Ability to stick to walls, Blending into shadows, Skilled in martial arts, hand to hand combat and fencing training.

Colossus - Ability to transform his body into "organic steel" granting him superhuman strength, stamina, and durability.

Dazzler - Ability to convert sound into light beams of various forms and intensity.

Angel - Metal like wings which allow great flight speed and can project metal like razor sharp feathers, healing factor, enhanced strength, aerial adoption and peak physical attributes.

X-Men is the best.

Janet Snakehole
06-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Why didn't I think to ask you in the first place?
You are genious Dan. I love you.
Thankyou! +rep x

FlyingJesus
06-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Make one with a hat that talks and he can like make people bleed just by looking at him because he's so beefy

Yeah

Loqo
06-09-2008, 03:26 PM
The B Major - a man who uses the power of music to stop bad guys

Astro man - a man with the power to astro project himself anywhere in the world

The Cage - A man with the power to block or ressurect memories.

If you want me to go real deep for you I got a good one...

Entropus, The Virtual Man

This hero (or heroine, if you wish) started out as an astronaut, who was sucked into a black hole. Although the original person is gone and cannot be retrieved, an 'image' of virtual particles was ejected from the black hole in a coherent version of Hawking radiation, and somehow retained the original astronaut's intellect and memories.

The hero now has various spacetime powers; is able to travel at light speed, able to return to the same point (at the black hole) in space AND in time, enabling him to effectively time travel. Able to manipulate the basic forces of the universe, like gravity (absorb energy) and electromagnetism (fire energy blasts.) May become visible or invisible at will.

I don't know whether such a cosmic character would bother to wear a costume, but we will assume that this is for a family-and-children suitable publication. Say, utter, jet black all over; which absorbs light and heat.

This hero no longer needs to eat or drink or breathe. He suffers guilt, knowing that he is just a copy of the person who is gone, and wonders if the original would approve of his actions. He feels like a hypocrite, being a super hero and enjoying the public accolades, while the family of the astronaut is grieving for their lost loved one. Misses them very much and would like to return to them, but knows it would not be the same and would complicate their lives by exposing them to danger from criminals.
1 year ago

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!