PDA

View Full Version : Ghostbusters 3

Misawa
06-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Is apparently being written... by two writers of the American version of The Office. Great. :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

God knows why Columbia Pictures have got them to pen a script for a new film when Dan Akroyd already has one, which I'm sure is great, considering he co-wrote the original two with co-star Harold Remis. The film has been in developmental hell for years, but it may now be on the road to seeing the light of day at last, I just can't understand why these two writers who have done nothing but The Office have been recruited for such a job. Also, I have heard that Akroyd would like to work with Judd Apatow's gang. That's even worse. Ghostbusters 3 needs Harold and Akroyd writing, and if needs be, directing too, not TV Land newbies and not the involvement of Apatow's group - Rogen, Hill, etc.

Imp!
06-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah everything that was good in the day is being remade into a sequel or just being remade. For example the ghostbusters 3, then The Rocky Horror show is being done again by MTV and Nightnare on Elm Street is being remade and tara reid club tried to get her one of the lead rolls or something

Misawa
06-09-2008, 01:37 PM
I'd rather see another sequel to the A Nightmare On Elm Street series; the same goes for the upcoming Friday The 13th remake. Rob Zombie's Halloween interpretation was okay, and apparently there is going to be a sequel directly stemming from his film.

I'm not opposed to Ghostbusters 3 because it's been in the pipeline for years and years, but Dan Akroyd and Remis have the script, so why the hell aren't they writing another, what would be a faithful sequel, or even having their current used.

graffiti
06-09-2008, 01:38 PM
I never really liked that. yawnz

e5banned.
06-09-2008, 01:39 PM
You watch too many films tbh. Ghost Busters is kwl.

N-Dubz
06-09-2008, 04:30 PM
killing another classic.

Loqo
06-09-2008, 07:44 PM
A new Nightmare on Elm Street sounds awesome. Not sure about Ghostbusters 3 on the other hand.

Misawa
06-09-2008, 08:52 PM
I never really liked that. yawnz

"kov" not "off" ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!