PDA

View Full Version : Strange..

Calon
06-09-2008, 02:38 AM
This is a very strange story, and it's going on now..

My friends came around to my house to get pissed, everyone got pissed except the girl that I fancy (she's sleeping right now, like everyone else) but someone drunk 3 cups of vodka and coke and 1 full glass of plain vodka, and got tottaly pissed and puked in my washing basket (How pleasant) but yeah, everyone's asleep now..

Also, we went out earlier (I live in flats) and one of my mates fell flat down the stairs and some guy helped her, and we was thinking the whole estate would call the police, because it's a quiet estate and we was making a lot of noise.

Everyone's now asleep, except me I had to clean the bathroom and toilet which 2 people are asleep in.

What should I do when everyone wakes up?

camera
06-09-2008, 02:43 AM
when they wake up? you mean in the morning?

Calon
06-09-2008, 02:45 AM
when they wake up? you mean in the morning?
Yeah, I want to wake them up early because I hate being awake on my larry with loads of people around. D;

camera
06-09-2008, 02:49 AM
oh. uhm, just wake em up. tell them that u needa get the place cleaned or something.
of course, there will be protest coz (are they drunk?).ye

Calon
06-09-2008, 02:50 AM
oh. uhm, just wake em up. tell them that u needa get the place cleaned or something.
of course, there will be protest coz (are they drunk?).ye
I was a bit tipsy, everyone else is asleep. Someone just woke up tho but I think she's going back to sleep (I say someone because you don't know them)

camera
06-09-2008, 03:12 AM
of course idk them .
errr
then just clean whatever u can atm. when u wake up, clear some more?

FlyingJesus
06-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Touch her inthe cat

bo$$
06-09-2008, 04:39 AM
There's nothing really strange about that story..
and why are you asking what you should do.. just tell them to go home.. LOL?
I don't see what else you'd need to do..
It's not like you guys just murdered someone..

Calon
06-09-2008, 04:52 AM
There's nothing really strange about that story..
and why are you asking what you should do.. just tell them to go home.. LOL?
I don't see what else you'd need to do..
It's not like you guys just murdered someone..

everyone's really sick and has strict parents

bo$$
06-09-2008, 04:57 AM
Well in the morning just get them all to drink lots of water/drink coffee or something and wake up..
its not really your problem if they werent supposed to drink (assuming you didn't buy the alcohol, pressure them to drink it and when they refused you then went on to force them to drink it :P)

Gnome
06-09-2008, 01:13 PM
This is a very strange story, and it's going on now..

My friends came around to my house to get pissed, everyone got pissed except the girl that I fancy (she's sleeping right now, like everyone else) but someone drunk 3 cups of vodka and coke and 1 full glass of plain vodka, and got tottaly pissed and puked in my washing basket (How pleasant) but yeah, everyone's asleep now..

Also, we went out earlier (I live in flats) and one of my mates fell flat down the stairs and some guy helped her, and we was thinking the whole estate would call the police, because it's a quiet estate and we was making a lot of noise.

Everyone's now asleep, except me I had to clean the bathroom and toilet which 2 people are asleep in.

What should I do when everyone wakes up?

informative.

e5banned.
06-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Clean the sink where you said some of them are sleeping and splash over the edge accidently on purpose lol

Loqo
06-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Wasn't really strange nor a big problem. Just once they wake up have a drink go out for something or sit in for a while. Once they feel okay, they'll go home fine. I assume it's already happened though.

Calon
07-09-2008, 01:59 AM
My mum found out and didn't mind much, but was dissapointed.
(Really hate that :P)

[Jay]
08-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Erm well if i was you i would of grabbed a pen and started drwaing pictures

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!