PDA

View Full Version : TehUpload, new features.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 03:07 AM
Howdyyyy,

Just wanted to let you know (if you didn't get the e-mail) about some new features at TehUpload.

Hopefully I haven't bombarded you with threads, I've tried to wait a while from posting a new thread, been quite busy ^_^, and banned.. ha.

----
Starting off with some information about uptime, which you can check out here:
http://ext.host-tracker.com/uptime-img/?s=15&t=1278666&m=0.59&p=Total&src=ff (http://host-tracker.com/website-uptime-stats/1278666/ff/)

100% Uptime for 18 days straight (as long as we have been using this service to monitor it)

----

I've installed a new feature called LightView, which will be incorporated more around the site, and in various places to make things easier on you, and more user friendly.

So let's take a peek at one of the features.

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-7958470025269760.png (http://www.tehupload.com/share/5090)

This appears on your screen (fades in ^_^ woot), and allows you to edit the album, without leaving the page.

Which I believe is a lot easier then having to go to a new page (you think so?)

------

This appears on a lot of the pages, not going to post all of them.

Another cool feature which I haven't mentioned much is the "Mass Upload" and "Batch Upload".

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-657965399352606231.png (http://www.tehupload.com/share/5093)

Even includes a nice little progress bar... pretty neat in my opinion.

------

Another little feature which appears if you go to the 'Extras' page (couldn't fit it in the main bar) is the "Latest Images" feature.

(http://www.tehupload.com/latest.php)

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-473491289453083686.png (http://www.tehupload.com/share/5094)

What do you think of that?

-----

The application hasn't had many updates the past week or two, I'm hoping to incorporate some more of my time into that, school just started so you know.

-----

Our stats are doing pretty great! As well as our Alexa Rank.

Today we are at: 887,371 in three months changing 1,435,119.

-----

You can also incorporate TehUpload into your application (DJ panel, etc) for hosting images off the fly and incorporating it into your application with some pretty handy features.

Want to know how? Drop me a PM or e-mail ([email protected]) for some more information.

Tell me what you think about some of these new features.

Hope you have a great rest of the night USA folks, and a nice morning to you UK folks!

Caleb

Calon
06-09-2008, 04:57 AM
Wow, looks good. :)

J0SH
06-09-2008, 05:02 AM
Looks good.

iUnknown
06-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Looking good, I think the application will be the best feature though.

hamheyelliot
06-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Some really excellent additions there, best of luck!

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Looking good, I think the application will be the best feature though.

Yeah, the application has been released, you can download it on the 'Extras' page, just visit the Download.com link.

Some really excellent additions there, best of luck!

Looks good.

Wow, looks good. :)

Thanks! :) Any ideas?

Excellent
06-09-2008, 01:30 PM
I still prefer tinypic, or skitch for that matter. But I have noticed a lot of people are now using jewbear as it's just as easy. I personally think you've tried to do too much with tehupload and you've ruined the main aspect of 'uploading' on the site.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 01:34 PM
I still prefer tinypic, or skitch for that matter. But I have noticed a lot of people are now using jewbear as it's just as easy. I personally think you've tried to do too much with tehupload and you've ruined the main aspect of 'uploading' on the site.
Quit trying to hijack my thread ;) TehUpload is used way more then Jewbear, just by browsing the forum you see tons more.

I've "tried" too much with TehUpload? Yet you can still visit the main page, upload, and have the links in seconds.

That's the main aspect of uploading, and it will never go away.

But yet the other features are extras that people have wanted for years, and recommended to me, such as the albums, etc.

You don't have to use them, you can simply upload and get your link, and be on your way.

It hasn't ruined any aspect of uploading. You're just failing at starting a huge argument.

---------------

Yeah, if I had a Mac I would prefer Skitch too, because TehUpload doesn't have a Mac application maybe? :rolleyes:

graffiti
06-09-2008, 01:44 PM
impressive

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 01:46 PM

Calon
06-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Disabling things that don't work in the APP?

Might be my PC, or app is still buggy. D:

Also.. What happened to uploading in private without being registered? :(

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 01:52 PM
App shouldn't still be buggy, have you downloaded the latest version, or are you still on the OLD one? :P

----

I just fixed it, it's private if you upload it non-registered.

Edited by Flisker (Forum Moderator): Posts merged due to forum lag.

Excellent
06-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Quit trying to hijack my thread ;) TehUpload is used way more then Jewbear, just by browsing the forum you see tons more.

I've "tried" too much with TehUpload? Yet you can still visit the main page, upload, and have the links in seconds.

But yet the other features are extras that people have wanted for years, and recommended to me, such as the albums, etc.

You don't have to use them, you can simply upload and get your link, and be on your way.

It hasn't ruined any aspect of uploading. You're just failing at starting a huge argument.

---------------

Yeah, if I had a Mac I would prefer Skitch too, because TehUpload doesn't have a Mac application maybe? :rolleyes:If I wanted to start a huge argument and wreck your thread I would do it. I admire what you've done with TU but it's getting too much. Not a lot of people want an album that gets deleted or images get removed due to server crashes or whatever happened. You need to restore trust back in the site as a lot of things have gone wrong with it at first.

hamheyelliot
06-09-2008, 01:54 PM
I think changing the colour would be an idea, via little coloured blocks at the top?
Might be nice to have a splash of light blue, or green etc.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 01:56 PM
If I wanted to start a huge argument and wreck your thread I would do it. I admire what you've done with TU but it's getting too much. Not a lot of people want an album that gets deleted or images get removed due to server crashes or whatever happened. You need to restore trust back in the site as a lot of things have gone wrong with it at first.

Don't threaten me, you couldn't wreck my thread ;)

How is it getting too much? I've added what the users constantly e-mail be about. If you don't like a feature, you simple don't have to use it.

Not one single image has been deleted, not one single album has been deleted since got out of BETA, which was a time when albums and images did get removed, as we were still finding bugs.

Things did go wrong at first, as it was BETA, things are supposed to go wrong.

There have been no server crashes in around 2 months (since BETA), and it's been up 100% since that time.

Excellent
06-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Don't threaten me, you couldn't wreck my thread ;)

How is it getting too much? I've added what the users constantly e-mail be about. If you don't like a feature, you simple don't have to use it.

Not one single image has been deleted, not one single album has been deleted since got out of BETA, which was a time when albums and images did get removed, as we were still finding bugs.

Things did go wrong at first, as it was BETA, things are supposed to go wrong.

There have been no server crashes in around 2 months (since BETA), and it's been up 100% since that time.If thats a challenge I urge you to withdraw it. Basically you were probably bored and decided to develop so many pointless applications which I'm sure not a lot of users use. The only thing people use TU for is the uploader not the album or slideshow features.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 02:02 PM
If thats a challenge I urge you to withdraw it. Basically you were probably bored and decided to develop so many pointless applications which I'm sure not a lot of users use. The only thing people use TU for is the uploader not the album or slideshow features.
The application is one of the most used features on TehUpload, and has over 600 concurrent downloads since the release of the 2.0 version.

----

You don't know the statistics, and how many albums are created, or slideshows made.. there are tons.

We currently have 1,580 albums with images, and 2,110 slideshows.

85% of the images come from the application. Which is the most useful thing I have used on a while, and hardly ever use the upload feature, as well as 90% of the users of TehUpload.

Excellent
06-09-2008, 02:06 PM
The application is one of the most used features on TehUpload, and has over 600 concurrent downloads since the release of the 2.0 version.

----

You don't know the statistics, and how many albums are created, or slideshows made.. there are tons.

We currently have 1,580 albums with images, and 2,110 slideshows.

85% of the images come from the application. Which is the most useful thing I have used on a while, and hardly ever use the upload feature, as well as 90% of the users of TehUpload.Forgot to mention the application, this is good for windows user but I'm sure if you asked someone to develop a mac one it would be better. Then albums were probably made at the start of tehupload, I don't see many links with tehupload.com/johnny/image.png I see them with a valid link.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Forgot to mention the application, this is good for windows user but I'm sure if you asked someone to develop a mac one it would be better. Then albums were probably made at the start of tehupload, I don't see many links with tehupload.com/johnny/image.png I see them with a valid link.

Basically you were probably bored and decided to develop so many pointless applications which I'm sure not a lot of users use.

You did mention the application.. :rolleyes:

The albums don't appear as /johnny/image/ they appear as normal valid links, which any user registered would know.

No, the albums are made daily, and used daily.

Excellent
06-09-2008, 02:11 PM
You did mention the application.. :rolleyes:

The albums don't appear as /johnny/image/ they appear as normal valid links, which any user registered would know.

No, the albums are made daily, and used daily.I used application in the wrong context, I meant features. Why would anybody want to use a tehupload album when they could hit photobucket and have the ability to do much more, this is what I don't get?

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 02:13 PM
I used application in the wrong context, I meant features. Why would anybody want to use a tehupload album when they could hit photobucket and have the ability to do much more, this is what I don't get?
Don't ask me, ask the people who use it, and continue to use it.

When Picasa was created, they asked the same thing. When Flickr was created.. they asked the same thing.

Excellent
06-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Don't ask me, ask the people who use it, and continue to use it.

When Picasa was created, they asked the same thing. When Flickr was created.. they asked the same thing.These companies are big due to advertisements, nothing else. So lets see some stats, how many basic uploads do you get a day (without signing up or the application) Then the application stats, then the sign up stats.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Those companies started out small, and ******, just like my site ;) I don't expect it to tbe the "next big thing", but it has become pretty popular the past few months, expanding onto multiple forums, including Facepunch.

I don't have to provide you with stats, and I'm not going to.

Since 12AM (EST) this morning and now 10:17AM there have been 275 files uploaded.

Which is down, due to it being the weekend. I can make a safe bet we will hit 400-500 files by the end of the day.

Excellent
06-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Those companies started out small, and ******, just like my site ;) I don't expect it to tbe the "next big thing", but it has become pretty popular the past few months, expanding onto multiple forums, including Facepunch.

I don't have to provide you with stats, and I'm not going to.

Since 12AM (EST) this morning and now 10:17AM there have been 275 files uploaded.

Which is down, due to it being the weekend. I can make a safe bet we will hit 400-500 files by the end of the day.It's become popular on Habbox, well done. Not bad stats but now compare them to tinypic/photobucket please.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 02:25 PM
It's not just Habbox. Although I'm glad it is popular on Habbox, everything has to start somewhere.

It's rapidly spreading across numerous forums, and I'm glad.

Why compare them to Tinypic and Photobucket, the media hossmen.. who have been open for years.

Tinypic is owned by Photobucket, so it's the same infrastructure.. there's no need to compare me to them, because of course they win..

I'm just a startup site, that is growing pretty rapidly.

Excellent1
06-09-2008, 02:35 PM
It's not just Habbox. Although I'm glad it is popular on Habbox, everything has to start somewhere.

It's rapidly spreading across numerous forums, and I'm glad.

Why compare them to Tinypic and Photobucket, the media hossmen.. who have been open for years.

Tinypic is owned by Photobucket, so it's the same infrastructure.. there's no need to compare me to them, because of course they win..

I'm just a startup site, that is growing pretty rapidly.But the thing is this will always remain on habboxforum, if you're proud of that I don't think you will progress in life.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 02:38 PM
But the thing is this will always remain on habboxforum, if you're proud of that I don't think you will progress in life.
Again I say.. it's not remained on Habbox Forum.

It's spread across a number of sites right now our highest ones being Habbox Forum, Facepunch studios (one of the largest forums on the internet), CHF, Habbos.net, Overclock, and numerous other ones.

I don't need to repeat myself, I've told you it has spread out.. it's not just Habbox Forum anymore.

Excellent1
06-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Again I say.. it's not remained on Habbox Forum.

It's spread across a number of sites right now our highest ones being Habbox Forum, Facepunch studios (one of the largest forums on the internet), CHF, Habbos.net, Overclock, and numerous other ones.

I don't need to repeat myself, I've told you it has spread out.. it's not just Habbox Forum anymore.3 habbo forums, congratulations :) And I bet 1% facepunch users use tehupload.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 02:49 PM
500-600 unique hits a day from there.. so that's not too bad.

3 habbo forums, that's not that bad for a normal userbase.

I would like to see something you have made that has actually made it, and is successful?

Excellent1
06-09-2008, 02:52 PM
500-600 unique hits a day from there.. so that's not too bad.

3 habbo forums, that's not that bad for a normal userbase.

I would like to see something you have made that has actually made it, and is successful?I don't have time to make anything because I have a life to get back to at the end of the day ;)

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 02:55 PM
I don't have time to make anything because I have a life to get back to at the end of the day ;)
No, you don't have time to make anything, because you don't have the skill.

I have a life also, a pretty great life, with some great people in it. I'm hardly ever on the computer, and have too much busy work with university and real life work to do.

I have maybe 2-3 hours a day on the computer for free time.

Excellent1
06-09-2008, 02:58 PM
No, you don't have time to make anything, because you don't have the skill.

I have a life also, a pretty great life, with some great people in it. I'm hardly ever on the computer, and have too much busy work with university and real life work to do.

I have maybe 2-3 hours a day on the computer for free time.I have the skill to make things using PHP you just don't see it. 2-3 hours, of course ;)

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 03:00 PM
I have the skill to make things using PHP you just don't see it. 2-3 hours, of course ;)
Well from seeing what you posted the other day, about echoing.. that sorta proves your comment wrong :rolleyes:

.:.:jjm261:.:.
06-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Looking pretty good, i may even start using it :], i must say i only use image shack because i have buttons for it on my firefox.

but yeah im liking the look of the fade in-out thingy :]

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Awesome! :) Hope you try it out.. that's be great..

.:.:jjm261:.:.
06-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks, do you have a toolbar for firefox? because if you did i would definitely use it, Imageshack seems to be going terribly slow lately

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 03:11 PM
No, there's not a toolbar, but we do have a Desktop Application which allows you to upload from your desktop, take screenshots, etc.

You might want to give that a try.

Fehm
06-09-2008, 03:16 PM
You never fail to astound me with your ideas!!

Looking good as usual =] Ill continue to use it for years to come.

Edit:Excellent1 quit being the biggest noob in the world. I bet you dont even know what HTML is? *Removed*
xD ^^ Probably get banned *Removed*

Edited by Flisker (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

Excellent1
06-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Well from seeing what you posted the other day, about echoing.. that sorta proves your comment wrong :rolleyes:Because I was looking for another method? Hm..

You never fail to astound me with your ideas!!

Looking good as usual =] Ill continue to use it for years to come.

Edit:Excellent1 quit being the biggest noob in the world. I bet you dont even know what HTML is? Or why your where born??
xD ^^ Probably get banned but he's pissin me off every day.

*Removed*

Edited by Flisker (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members

Agnostic Bear
06-09-2008, 03:49 PM

---------------

Yeah, if I had a Mac I would prefer Skitch too, because TehUpload doesn't have a Mac application maybe? :rolleyes:

*cough* I have users from other forums using my service.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 03:55 PM
I meant on here. Wasn't talking about other forums.

e5banned.
06-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Wow pretty cool updates :D nice1

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Thanks ;) If you have any ideas or suggestions.. feel free to tell me.

*cough*

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/78296e8ace3c473app-2582331223923877384615639093-iaza.gif

iUnknown
06-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Application is brilliant.

Cixso
06-09-2008, 04:15 PM
I can't even see where I submit the data on http://www.tehupload.com/contact.php and http://www.tehupload.com/register.php

I need glasses, can you make it more clear for people with a disability?

iUnknown
06-09-2008, 04:18 PM
I can't even see where I submit the data on http://www.tehupload.com/contact.php and http://www.tehupload.com/register.php

Haha. I think it's clear enough, and from a design point of view it looks good like that.

Maybe he should have a button in the bottom right "Click here for clearer view (for Sarith)" :)

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 04:43 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-277886353335160985.png (http://www.tehupload.com)

I've just released V2.1.0 of the application.

This update includes hotkeys/keyboard shortcuts.

Ctrl + Alt + 1: Screenshot
Ctrl + Alt + 2: Capture Area (Blue drag window)
Ctrl + Alt + 3: Grab from clipboard (You can also press PrintScrn then press this to grab full screenshot)
Ctrl + PrintScrn: Same as Screenshot.

iUnknown
06-09-2008, 04:57 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-277886353335160985.png (http://www.tehupload.com)

I've just released V2.1.0 of the application.

This update includes hotkeys/keyboard shortcuts.

Ctrl + Alt + 1: Screenshot
Ctrl + Alt + 2: Capture Area (Blue drag window)
Ctrl + Alt + 3: Grab from clipboard (You can also press PrintScrn then press this to grab full screenshot)
Ctrl + PrintScrn: Same as Screenshot.

As suggested by me :eusa_danc

Blue
06-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Are we able to change the hotkeys ourselves?

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 04:59 PM
No, not at the moment. That could be a feature in our next release :P

Blue
06-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Lovely jubbley :)

Source
06-09-2008, 05:19 PM
I feel a new layout is in order for TehUpload :)

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 05:20 PM
I do too.. dunno how to get to design it though..

Agnostic Bear
06-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Thanks ;) If you have any ideas or suggestions.. feel free to tell me.

*cough*

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/78296e8ace3c473app-2582331223923877384615639093-iaza.gif

http://jewbear.net/img/1220721844429.jpg (http://jewbear.net)

hmm

Source
06-09-2008, 05:22 PM
wow a camera for an IMAGE UPLOADING SITE. Damn those rippers.

Excellent2
06-09-2008, 05:24 PM
http://jewbear.net/img/1220721844429.jpg (http://jewbear.net)

hmmamg albumz

iUnknown
06-09-2008, 05:38 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5076399

Vote TehUpload woo :)

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Check my sig for a little sneak peek :)

Recursion
06-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Hehe I must be special to see the whole thing ;]

LOL

Cixso
06-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Can you add an option for people who can't see where to submit data?

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Hehe I must be special to see the whole thing ;]

LOL

Yessir!

Can you add an option for people who can't see where to submit data?

Like where? :rolleyes: They all say "Submit" at the bottom.

Cixso
06-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Yessir!

Like where? :rolleyes: They all say "Submit" at the bottom.

Where to submit data, as in enter the data.

Dentafrice
06-09-2008, 11:05 PM
In the form elements..

Cixso
07-09-2008, 01:12 AM

In the form elements..

That is what I mean.

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 01:23 AM
How is that hard to see where to put the text?

Cixso
07-09-2008, 01:38 AM
How is that hard to see where to put the text?

Huh?

Why do you think?!

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Again I say.. I'm not stuttering.. how is it that hard to see where to put the text?!

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-258799461470660506.png

Cixso
07-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Again I say.. I'm not stuttering.. how is it that hard to see where to put the text?!

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-258799461470660506.png

Because 40% of the worlds population have eye problems!!!

"glasses"

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 01:47 AM
So? If you can't see that then you don't need to be using the internet to be honest. It's pretty plain..

I'm not going to make it really big, bold, and orange just so one person can see it.

Cixso
07-09-2008, 01:50 AM
So? If you can't see that then you don't need to be using the internet to be honest. It's pretty plain..

I'm not going to make it really big, bold, and orange just so one person can see it.

I'm sorry you don't appreciate other peoples disabilities.

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 01:58 AM
I do, that's why you use Window's accesibility settings, it's not my problem.

Cixso
07-09-2008, 02:04 AM
I do, that's why you use Window's accesibility settings, it's not my problem.

No, that is the thing.

The issue here is with your website, the windows tools won't change that due to your graphics.

However you won't change them, so that is fine. :) I'll continue to use imageshack then.

Calon
07-09-2008, 02:16 AM
No, that is the thing.

The issue here is with your website, the windows tools won't change that due to your graphics.

However you won't change them, so that is fine. :) I'll continue to use imageshack then.
Hmm, so NEW you isn't it.

Hypocrite much, because you've to apologise for every post that I've seen from you in the past Year.

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 02:18 AM
No, that is the thing.

Apparently you don't seem to understand that it isn't graphics that is changes, it is text and element sizes.. which those fields are ;) There is no graphic there.

Cixso
07-09-2008, 02:20 AM

Hypocrite much, because you've to apologise for every post that I've seen from you in the past Year.

No, I created a post to ask him if he would edit the graphics so I can see where to type.

Nothing wrong with that, and he won't, so that is fine. :) Left it there.

Hypocrite much of what? I've got to apologise for every post in this year?

Do explain, via PM so we don't destroy Caleb's thread.

Apparently you don't seem to understand that it isn't graphics that is changes, it is text and element sizes.. which those fields are ;) There is no graphic there.

My apologies, but why should I have to adjust my settings to sign up to your website and to submit data?

Can't you at least just make it more bold and clear for people like my self to actually use.

I'm not asking for much am I?

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 02:29 AM
well what part can you not see.. there's a box there.. can you not see the box?

Fehm
07-09-2008, 08:00 AM

In the past yearm youve been signed up since Jul08?

So... That makes it a yearyouve been on the forum.. righhtt :eusa_clap

To Dentafrice...
:eusa_clap Looking good.

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 12:37 PM
The new frontpage is done, just waiting for it to be coded sometime. ^_^.

Another little preview:

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-533194970180269675.png (http://www.tehupload.com/share/5554)

kk.
07-09-2008, 12:46 PM

---------------

im sorry but please take criticism :rolleyes:

your site doesnt properly work in IE8. The share links dont work so fix that. (i know its not a very big audience but still..). I still dont like the layout. Looks bland and boring. but good job on the new features.#

edit: oh wait nm about the site ;) saw above post

also, how do u uninstall your application? and in the newer version, have you got rid of that image where if you hold tab + alt aND GO TO THE APPLICATOIN?

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 12:54 PM
1. I take criticism, from people who present it properly, unlike Excellent.
2. IE8 isnt' a significant audience at the moment, less then 1% of the web, so that's not on my top list at the moment, the new site is :P

3. You uninstall it on the start menu "Start -> All Programs -> TehUpload Application -> Uninstall" or if it isn't there, C:/Program Files/TehUpload/Uninstall.exe

4. Well considering the application is totally different now, it isn't just the little context menu, it's a full program.

Excellent2
07-09-2008, 01:00 PM
1. I take criticism, from people who present it properly, unlike Excellent.I do present it properly just your head is obviously too big to respond in a mature way.

kk.
07-09-2008, 01:01 PM
1. I take criticism, from people who present it properly, unlike Excellent.
2. IE8 isnt' a significant audience at the moment, less then 1% of the web, so that's not on my top list at the moment, the new site is :P

3. You uninstall it on the start menu "Start -> All Programs -> TehUpload Application -> Uninstall" or if it isn't there, C:/Program Files/TehUpload/Uninstall.exe

4. Well considering the application is totally different now, it isn't just the little context menu, it's a full program.
just because you dont like the name, it doesnt mean its not good criticism though. And thats good becaused i cant be arsed to click compatibility view every time i visit websites :P

I still cant uninstall it :S Does the new one overwrite it?

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Yes the new one does ;)

Bomb-Head
07-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Looks good Caleb :)

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks mate! :)

Pyroka
07-09-2008, 09:24 PM
im sorry but please take criticism :rolleyes:

your site doesnt properly work in IE8. The share links dont work so fix that. (i know its not a very big audience but still..). I still dont like the layout. Looks bland and boring. but good job on the new features.#

edit: oh wait nm about the site ;) saw above post

also, how do u uninstall your application? and in the newer version, have you got rid of that image where if you hold tab + alt aND GO TO THE APPLICATOIN?

I'm sorry to sound like preacher of the Fox, but IE8 is a piece of incompatible crap. I'd be surprised Google was compatible with it, seriously.

I like the new updates, they're pretty awesome. I like the application alot it's simplified the way I upload images so much. I can just upload simple little images which I wouldn't bother with, by the click of a button. It saves so much time since I'd have to save it, then upload it then wait for it to load and it all just seems a bit of a pain since you only wanna add a little image. Kudos for the application, I think it's very clever. Is there any possibility in making so the X button hides the console instead of terminating it? Or maybe a popup option to hide or terminate it first? You could add a terminate button next to the X button if you want, or get minimize to hide the console. Either one would be fab!

For the raised concerns about accessibility in the site, why don't you create a CSS file which makes everything darker, and the forms for uploading more visible maybe by a border or a background which, isn't exactly stylish but it'd look alot better! I don't think anyone can complain that you haven't made the effort for that, it's pretty simple too. Just add a link to the bottom of your page for "Accessibile website" & voila, loads up the CSS file and makes it easier for the visually impaired! I find it silly how you kicked up so much of a fuss about it, it's pretty easy to solve.

Excellent, please shut the hell up. You're making yourself out to be very aggresive and provocative. Most people will moan about how Caleb posts about TehUpload in other peoples threads, of course he does this unaware that it's affecting your personal life. You're aware of what you're doing, so don't be a hypocrite and affect his threads.

Jewish Bear, as much as we'd all love to know about how your upload service is going, can you make a thread about it instead of trying to make sly digs? Much appreciated.

K, loving the updates and will continue to use TehUpload because (@Excellent), it is more efficent than the large uploading sites which store masses of data plus I'd like to support a smaller business which is on the rise. :)

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks mate! :] I agree with all of that, and yes.. I find the application to be a 'lifesaver' in some instances.

It really saves me a ton of time, and if no-one else used TehUpload, it would be worth itself just for me using it :P

Pyroka
07-09-2008, 09:39 PM
I've just noticed a problem, with this new AJAX popup thing. When I wanna move a image, it's quite painstaking when I have to wait for it to move one image at a time. Is there any chance of selecting images you wish to move then moving them all at once?

Like a highlight function almost? :P

Dentafrice
07-09-2008, 11:37 PM
I'll see, concentrating on the new layout atm :)

cunning
08-09-2008, 01:03 AM
It's getting better, and better!

Guy

Dentafrice
08-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Woot woot :] Glad you think so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!