PDA

View Full Version : Whats you're favourite game and why?

xBenxx
06-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Hello,

I thought I'd start this thread so people could post there game reviews for xbox 360. As there are many games out there and i have hardy any!

If you post you're reviews like this,

Name of game:
RRP Price(Optional):
Game Review:

So like, for example.

Name of game: Halo 3
RRP Price(Optional): £49.99
Game Review: The game has great graphics and is amazing for multi-player. Although the controllers let it down its still a good game. The game is action and is based on blah blah. Blah blah.

Sorry about my example being the worst attempt ever but i thought I'd better get this thread done fast so you can start reviewing! Good luck and thanks!

Kardan
06-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Name of game: Rock Band
RRP Price(Optional): £39.99 for game, £99.99 for instruments
Game Review: Great single player modes, brilliant multiplayer modes - and good online features with great music and downloadable content each week... Loads of reply value - can't get much better :D

Bren
06-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Fusion Frenzy 2
£5
It's win (y)

ItsDave
06-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Name of game: Call Of Duty 4
RRP Price(Optional): £39.99
Game Review: Personally its hard to insult such an excellent game, I can see why it was voted Best Game of 2007. The storyline is extreamly compelling and very action based, with new and interesting ways of interaction. With such stunning graphics I was truely stunned and nice vocal work. And taking you back to Captain Price's starter days was an excellent addition which fitted the game perfectly. And then the multiplayer. Plenty of choices of games to play each fitting every type of gamer, except puzzle solving, but I dont care. The vast choice of maps avalible to play on and truly astonishing. Most of these are from previous missions on campaign and are perfect to face against other people. The many weapons availible too are splendidly detailed and the added perks are just the stuff that makes the multiplayer complete, giving everyone a sense of own creativity. Definatley best game by far

Name of game: Grand Theft Auto IV
RRP Price(Optional): £39.99
Game Review: This game is truly epic. The storyline is a stunning relfect of 2006 and is very well progressed. The graphics are stunning except for the frame rate issue which I fail to see be resolved. The Euphoria engine is the greatest thing I've found in gaming so far. The way the body reacts to real life things is awesome. But the major dissapointment is the multiplayer. Its extreamly laggy but thats all the detail fitting onto everyones screen and not being able to cope. How ever it is fun playing GTA Race. Running people over while dropping grenades behind you is truly helerious, however overall this game is not as brilliant as COD4, but definatley one of my favourite games.

GhostFace-
06-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Halo 3/cod4
fun to play with friends

LOTP
06-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Guitar Hero III purely because of the replay value, it like, never gets old and is just an amazing game. Multiplayer and co-op is fantastic, and the career modes present a big challenge. Great songs on it. I wanted to get Rock Band but I might just hold out until GH:OT

Hiro
07-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Name of game: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
RRP Price(Optional): £34.99
Game Review: It's a great game to play if you're bored, it can be challenging, or it can be easy. It has great replayabilty and has a good multiplayer value to it. Easy(ish) achievements too!

J0SH
07-09-2008, 02:49 AM
Prizefighter
£40?

I like boxing games and this is just good :P

Jord
07-09-2008, 06:11 AM
Saint row
£35 when it came out prob £5 now?
I like the story line.

Alan_Carr
07-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Name of game: COD4
RRP Price(Optional): 39.99
Game Review: Simply amazing online gameplay, never gets boring in my opinion, best game ive ever played.

Neil
07-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Game - Fable: The Lost Chapters
Price - Like £5-10 o.O
Review - Good graphics, good controls, awesome gameplay, best game I've ever played xD

xBenxx
08-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Game: Pro 08
price: £30 i think?
Review: The graphics are really really bad. For this day in age with games like COD4 you're expecting amazing stuff, but you don't. The controlls are really hard to use aswell. Not a recommended game at all. 3/10.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!