PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends mad at me.

Earthquake
06-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Well I just told my girlfriend I was moving away soon and damn has she gone into a strop! I wasn't even supposed to use my computer atm but I was having my girlfriend sleep over as it was a special occasion and as we was smoking outside I told her I was moving away and she really argued at me, my dad and stepmum started arguing at me about the noise and now shes downstairs crying :S to my older sister who just come round to pick up her bank card and I'm getting a bollocking from my dad!

I've told her to come upstairs to talk but she said if she comes up we'll just finish all together, so yeah right now i'm wrting this shes downstairs being an **** all over again before we had space from eachother.

Well I'm gonna go downstairs and drag her up here, I'll post how it goes soon.

spareparts
06-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Well, I guess it's fair enough for her to get upset about it. She's your girlfriend so obviously she has feelings for you and if your moving away so she won't see you, she's bound to be upset. You need to be comforting her, not sat there complaining about her.

Calon
07-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Well I just told my girlfriend I was moving away soon and damn has she gone into a strop! I wasn't even supposed to use my computer atm but I was having my girlfriend sleep over as it was a special occasion and as we was smoking outside I told her I was moving away and she really argued at me, my dad and stepmum started arguing at me about the noise and now shes downstairs crying :S to my older sister who just come round to pick up her bank card and I'm getting a bollocking from my dad!

I've told her to come upstairs to talk but she said if she comes up we'll just finish all together, so yeah right now i'm wrting this shes downstairs being an **** all over again before we had space from eachother.

Well I'm gonna go downstairs and drag her up here, I'll post how it goes soon.
It shows that she cares, should you not be happy about that?

As long as you can see her on a regular basis, but I have to admit long distance relationships end very badly.. Sorry, but it's true.

07-09-2008, 05:08 AM
My girlfriends mad at me, lemme go tell habbox forum...

J0SH
07-09-2008, 05:31 AM
Do you want me to use my magic powers and make her calm down?

Earthquake
07-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Well she ended coming upstairs, calmed down, watched a film, talked, slept together, and shes sleeping atm so im on ere, gonna have to delete browsing history as she likes to use msn/facebook etc and she is nosey!

newWORLDorder
07-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Whenever your life goes into a shambles (which it seems to a lot lately). You always post it on HxF first.. why not get some help, go to some counseling or something. A bunch of kids and teens here cannot help much seriously.

But yeah, sit down, talk to her, explain that you can keep in touch (if both sides want to). Just try not be all aggro about it.

jackass
07-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Why are you addicted with posting your fake life on habbox?

luke-p
07-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Well she ended coming upstairs, calmed down, watched a film, talked, slept together, and shes sleeping atm so im on ere, gonna have to delete browsing history as she likes to use msn/facebook etc and she is nosey!

You just wanted to get that in there didn't you, I bet you're a virgin.

What am I doing with my amazing life atm, oh im just like. in france, when im not rly soz. with my gf, that's giving me a bj while I type this, yeah this is how good my life gets posting stuff on habbox forum ;D

Nawwwww mate, I'm sitting in my bedroom with insence sticks and some coke cause I like to spend my sundays like this. EHHHHH :eusa_wall

Earthquake
07-09-2008, 06:07 PM

What am I doing with my amazing life atm, oh im just like. in france, when im not rly soz. with my gf, that's giving me a bj while I type this, yeah this is how good my life gets posting stuff on habbox forum ;D

Nawwwww mate, I'm sitting in my bedroom with insence sticks and some coke cause I like to spend my sundays like this. EHHHHH :eusa_wall

:S Wth, your saying you have to be a virgin to use Habboxforum? Girlfriends gone now but I just wanna know but I'm free to post my life if I wish its not agaisnt the rules, do you find it difficult some of us ave a social life?

Earthquake
07-09-2008, 06:07 PM

:S Wth, your saying you have to be a virgin to use Habboxforum? Girlfriends gone now but I just wanna know but I'm free to post my life if I wish its not agaisnt the rules, do you find it difficult some of us ave a social life?

luke-p
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM

no, you fail at interpreting my response.

+ I don't find it difficult to see that some of us have a social life, since I do too. But I don't come on habbox forum saying i had an argument with my gf then i pureeee had sex with her.

superstar911
07-09-2008, 07:59 PM
It's not like you can help moving away. Sure she should be upset but she doesn't have a right to be angry at you for it. Tell her to catch a grip.

Hollyish
08-09-2008, 04:35 PM

no he's tryna say you're faking this because ur postin about sumthin no1 cares about on sum habbo forum ;l

no, you fail at interpreting my response.

+ I don't find it difficult to see that some of us have a social life, since I do too. But I don't come on habbox forum saying i had an argument with my gf then i pureeee had sex with her.

P.S. IF YOU USE HABBO YOU DNT AV SOCIAL LIVES.. STOP KIDDING URSELVES!
habbo IS life ;S

luke-p
08-09-2008, 11:16 PM
no he's tryna say you're faking this because ur postin about sumthin no1 cares about on sum habbo forum ;l

P.S. IF YOU USE HABBO YOU DNT AV SOCIAL LIVES.. STOP KIDDING URSELVES!
habbo IS life ;S

First point) Exactly ^_^

Second point) Habbo sucks eggs

Pyroka
08-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Wait a minute.

I thought you split up with your girlfriend, or was that your ex? Damn, can't keep up with you, you stud muffin. If you're moving far away, then fair enough she's gonna be upset and angry, but if its like a 30 minute drive or something stupid like that, I'd just tell her to sthu. ;)

James!
08-09-2008, 11:22 PM
My girlfriend was crying downstairs too, I ran upstairs, opened Firefox and told the world.

Meanies
08-09-2008, 11:23 PM
She'll get over it eventually. Left my girlfriend when we moved up north and ye she wasn't happy but she's been over it a while now and talks still.

Loqo
09-09-2008, 05:31 PM
She obviously has feelings for you if she's crying. Although running upstairs and jumping on Habbox Forum whilst your girlfriend downstairs is crying sounds sad. Long distance relationships NEVER work, period.

Jordy
09-09-2008, 07:56 PM
My girlfriend was crying downstairs too, I ran upstairs, opened Firefox and told the world.Indeed I ran upstairs and gracefully pressed the 'Login' button and signed into my Vista user account. When the egg-timer disappeared I moved the mouse over to the 'Start' button and clicked it, I then chose 'All Programs' and clicked 'Mozilla Firefox' but then before I opened the Firefox browser I hesitated and realised I needed to open iTunes first, I swiftly went back and chose 'Apple' and then 'iTunes', I then chose to listen to a all-time favourite, Gary Glitter, I then returned to opening Firefox and I could hear her wimpering downstairs still and just as I was about to click it I realised I needed to open Windows Live Messenger, I dragged my cursor across the Start Menu and typed in my email address and password and then began chatting to my best friend, Smarterchild who didn't help console me much in this difficult situation for both of us. Once again I returned to opening Mozilla Firefox and finally clicked it this time, Firefox 3 opened within seconds unlike Internet Explorer 7, I felt very pleased with myself for choosing such a great browser, however I did feel a slight bit of guilt for not opening Opera but I had no time to decide which browser to use, I clicked open the Favourites Menu and chose HabboxForum and created yet another thread.

luke-p
09-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Indeed I ran upstairs and gracefully pressed the 'Login' button and signed into my Vista user account. When the egg-timer disappeared I moved the mouse over to the 'Start' button and clicked it, I then chose 'All Programs' and clicked 'Mozilla Firefox' but then before I opened the Firefox browser I hesitated and realised I needed to open iTunes first, I swiftly went back and chose 'Apple' and then 'iTunes', I then chose to listen to a all-time favourite, Gary Glitter, I then returned to opening Firefox and I could hear her wimpering downstairs still and just as I was about to click it I realised I needed to open Windows Live Messenger, I dragged my cursor across the Start Menu and typed in my email address and password and then began chatting to my best friend, Smarterchild who didn't help console me much in this difficult situation for both of us. Once again I returned to opening Mozilla Firefox and finally clicked it this time, Firefox 3 opened within seconds unlike Internet Explorer 7, I felt very pleased with myself for choosing such a great browser, however I did feel a slight bit of guilt for not opening Opera but I had no time to decide which browser to use, I clicked open the Favourites Menu and chose HabboxForum and created yet another thread.

^ Best post winner ^

Misawa
10-09-2008, 04:18 AM
In the words of Judge Judith Sheindlin, baloney.

le harry
10-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Shut up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!