PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Broke:(

Jamieb
07-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Well, I work up today and decided i wanted to go on msn through the app on the iPhone...

Now it loads the login page then closed it all and went onto main screen..

Its doing this with all my apps :(

Any idea why?

Thanks Jamieb

Monopoly
07-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Have you Googled it?
Or looked on the Apple support boards?
They're much more likely to help you than here.

But if all else fails you'll probably have to restore your iPhone, but you will lose all your music and any other content you have saved. Sorry I couldn't be more help. :(

Jamieb
07-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Thanks +rep if i can,

I just tryed oin here befor I went out..

Thanks.. Jamieb

Shawnstra
07-09-2008, 10:50 AM
First do a reset (all data will remain) Press and hold sleep and home buttons until apple logo shows.

If doesn't work, plug iPhone into iTunes, do a restore of the whole system (deletes data, but dw, it will all be in iTunes (make sure you sync apps with iTunes if you haven't so you could just redownload apps all in one go))

To sync apps, go to the tab where it shows u info about your iPhone (the page that appears when you plug your iPhone in), click the Applications tab, sync apps.

Gl

Recursion
07-09-2008, 03:57 PM
I think its a common problem where you open so many apps without rebooting the phone over a period of time, its a Touch problem too.

dirrty
07-09-2008, 03:59 PM
mine does that sometimes. really annoying.

Flisker
13-09-2008, 06:53 PM
That's kinda like my Nokia N95, sometimes when I plug in the usb it messes up and says not recognized etc. so i reboot(restart) it and it works :)

Kyle!
14-09-2008, 06:48 PM
The 2.1 firmware should sort these problems now, i reccommend you update. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!