PDA

View Full Version : Usersystem

daviestew
07-09-2008, 10:38 AM
Hey.
I'm thinking of making a Habbo Fansite. I was wonderin if anyone would like to code me a Secure Usersystem. It's not that I'm lazy, I just don't have the skills to code a full user system yet.
So If anyone has nothin to do and just thinks that they can do this to maybe out do themselves or have somethin to be please PM me letting me know you'll do it :)

I want the usersystem to have :-

PM System
Badge System
Credit (Bank) System
and a furni system
(You can add features if you want)
So if your maybe bored or you want to make the best usersystem you've ever made before please get back to me.
(Obviously I would add on the website that you made the system)
Thanks.
David :)

Decode
07-09-2008, 11:44 AM
No one will code that for free, its at least £15 of work.

Closel
07-09-2008, 02:06 PM
I would code that for you 5 pound :S

L?KE
07-09-2008, 04:16 PM
For 5 pound it's probably not going to be great.

I agree with Tom, if you want something like that you're going to have to pay somebody. And no offence, but if it was the best user system I had ever made, I would sell licenses for it :P

Romanity
07-09-2008, 04:43 PM
Ill code that for you, its only a days work really... I'll say £2 per feature, and £3 on top.
So thats, £13 for everything listed above?

Message me if interested.

UniqueHabbo
17-09-2008, 09:15 PM
All I can say is.. GL :|

L?KE
17-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Ill code that for you, its only a days work really... I'll say £2 per feature, and £3 on top.
So thats, £13 for everything listed above?

Message me if interested.

A days work?

I do believe was looking for a working user system.

Excellent2
17-09-2008, 10:11 PM
A days work?

I do believe was looking for a working user system.Yeah, not something from techtuts (lmao) £10.00 it's yours.

Romanity
18-09-2008, 02:55 PM
A days work?

I do believe was looking for a working user system.
I have all the features coded, just need to change a few variables and the layout and whack it on the site....
And obv my usersystem doesnt work.... Thats why its working fully on OH?

Yeah, not something from techtuts (lmao) £10.00 it's yours.
Challenge ya to find ANY of my coding on techtuts :)

Excellent2
18-09-2008, 02:57 PM
I have all the features coded, just need to change a few variables and the layout and whack it on the site....
And obv my usersystem doesnt work.... Thats why its working fully on OH?

Challenge ya to find ANY of my coding on techtuts :)The old Ourfailure system? I can't see any of your "new" code so I'll just stick to what I know ;)

Romanity
18-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Haha, i would release some of it for you to try....
But releasing coding is never a good idea :)

UniqueHabbo
22-09-2008, 03:30 AM
The old Ourfailure system? I can't see any of your "new" code so I'll just stick to what I know ;)
I think his title of 'Trialist Site Coder' gives the impression, and hey I'm just spitballin' here, he's a pretty O.K coder?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!