PDA

View Full Version : Amir Khan K.O'd within a minute.

StefanCampbell1
07-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Yeh, watched it live on the internet, here's the link to the youtube of the whole one minute fight;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13S_aKlH9Ms

He proved all his doubters RIGHT, his glass chin got exposed and the oponents first jab got through and Khan was out for the 8 count, 15 seconds later a huge hook square on the cheek and he was down and out for the count. I must admit it was a sensational knock-out, that kid is someone to watch for the future.

newWORLDorder
07-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I used to think Kahn was amazing, cant stand the arrogant ***** anymore. He deserved it.

StefanCampbell1
07-09-2008, 11:10 AM
I totally agree, but still I didn't want him to lose, I think he got beat by a seriously talented guy though.

Paulio
07-09-2008, 11:24 AM
£15 down the drain! :(

Rou
07-09-2008, 11:25 AM
ive always said he's crapy

J0SH
07-09-2008, 11:26 AM
He was well cocky in the advert "Who will lose their streak? Not me." Haha, serves him right.

Geraint
07-09-2008, 11:58 AM
On the BBC last night the title was "Amir Kahn knocked out in first round", I bet if it was the other way round it would have been "Amir Kahn wins in 30 seconds"

I hate Amir Kahn. He thinks he's better than what he is.

Loqo
07-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Ha! I was made up when I heard he was knocked. I've always hated him, he fighted absolute nobodies or if anyone, far past their best and on their way to retirement. He finally comes up against a HALF-decent fighter and gets put to sleep in the first round. I'm so happy. Frank Warren knew he wasnt a good enough boxer to get him in their with the big boys so he stretched it out trying to give him a longer career then he deserved with countless nobody wins. After all the talk and fans wanting him to fight someone big he had no choice but to put him in their with someone okay. Resulting in a 50 second fight. Your good you kahn! :)

JackBuddy
07-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Finally, I think that shut Amir Khan up.

CJW93
07-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Can't stand Khan so glad he got pwned

Nemo
07-09-2008, 02:34 PM
My asian bro, noooooo.

Ah well. Ya gotta lose some time i spose

James!
07-09-2008, 02:47 PM
What a noob.

Alan_Carr
07-09-2008, 06:36 PM
He got beat by a better boxer, doesn't mean he's "****" like all you lot are saying.
How is he arrogant?
On the advert, its called "promoting" it, dumb *****s, Kahn will still be more popular, thats why they got him to say " Yeah, well it ent gna be me ".
Get over it, he's a better boxer than any of you lot could ever be lmao.

Geraint
07-09-2008, 07:39 PM
He got beat by a better boxer, doesn't mean he's "****" like all you lot are saying.
How is he arrogant?
On the advert, its called "promoting" it, dumb *****s, Kahn will still be more popular, thats why they got him to say " Yeah, well it ent gna be me ".

Have you never seen inteviews with him or anything. He thinks he's better than what he is.

I hate people that say "he's better than you, anyway". You go to watch Northampton and I bet you rant and rave at the players. They're all better than you.

Rou
07-09-2008, 07:54 PM
How is he arrogant?
lolcopter. He's nothing he's hyped up from the Olympics.
You obviously dont know anything and before you say the same about me i had a 11-2 amature record before i quit to start MMA.
Amirs attempts at having an interview like Floyd Mayweather is bad

Funya Chin
09-09-2008, 03:00 PM
He complained about his tactics being wrong and crap but at the end of the day, he got hit by an excellent punch and he couldn't defend it, that usually means that he was the weaker boxer.

It's like a football team loosing 12-0 and saying they got the tactics wrong, they were just beaten heavily and badly because they're not as good.

He needs to realise that he's not the best boxer and the world and probably will never be.

J0SH
09-09-2008, 03:07 PM
How is he arrogant?

I aint a boxer at all so obviously.. Fact is he's arragont and got spanked.

Excellent2
09-09-2008, 03:45 PM
The kid can't take a punch thats why he got dropped. He has a weak chin which needs some work. It also shows the kahn is a runner and not a slugger, he doesn't like it when his opponent is constantly chasing him down waiting for the switch of stance so a knock out can come. Kahn should take notice of Roy Jones style of fight, he's light, agile and throws some heavy punches.

Xarea
09-09-2008, 03:52 PM
And Sky Box Office had the cheek to try sell the coverage for £15.00 for the night.

Funya Chin
09-09-2008, 04:20 PM
And Sky Box Office had the cheek to try sell the coverage for £15.00 for the night.
Yes because they OBVIOUSLY knew it was going to be that short.

It's boxing, it can happen :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!