PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon LeafGreen

Stitch
07-09-2008, 11:09 AM
I was going to catch some legendaries to transfer to Pokemon Diamond. I've caught all of the ones you can catch without going to events on Emerald so I decided to play LeafGreen. I noticed I had never beaten the Elite four. I know why. My Pokemon suck! The only thunder attack Zapdos knows is thunder and that hasn't got very good accuracy. So I need a few tips.

1. Where can I get some thunder attacks? Preferably two thunder attacks because i'm training a Jolteon.

2. Where is a good place to train my Charizard, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos? (In their lvl 50s)

3. Where is a good place to train level 35s?

4. What Pokemon can I catch which is already a high enough level to do good in the elite 4?

I want to get my main 4 pokemon (Charizard, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos) up to around level 60-70. This means Charizard needs to gain 4 levels, Moltres 7, Zapdos 7 and Articuno 9. Yeah a lot of training. I also want my other two - Jolteon & Dewgong to around 50. so they need to gain loads of levels. Maybe just to 45 because they will be my sacrifice Pokemon if I need to use revive or something during a battle.

Yeah so as you can see my Pokemon aren't very high levels and I need to get them to high levels to easily beat my rival in the Pokemon League.

Monopoly
07-09-2008, 11:13 AM
In all honesty, using legendaries won't get you all that far.
Rare and good aren't always the same thing. :)
You should think about the main types of Pokemon each of the Elite Four have and try and work around that, it'l things a hell of allot easier.
Don't just rain them to a high level though, use items to increase stats etc, because the raw power only goes so far in high-level battles.
Items are really essential in beating the E4 so make sure to stock up before you go in. :D

Stitch
07-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah I found that i needed more revives and potions because I got to the champion with 2 fainted pokemon and only 1 with full health. I think I need to level up most of them though because I don't think I can beat lvl 60+ Pokemon without one lvl 60.

Kardan
07-09-2008, 11:32 AM
I think my Blastoise at around Lv. 68 and numerous full restores/revives did good for me :)

My Lapras with Perish Song helped tons though.

NitronGalactus
08-09-2008, 10:33 PM
1. Where can I get some thunder attacks? Preferably two thunder attacks because i'm training a Jolteon.
Thunderbolt, it's 200,000Y worth of credits I think; it's worth getting.

2. Where is a good place to train my Charizard, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos? (In their lvl 50s)
Isn't Victory Road the best place for that, Pokémon are around 45-55

3. Where is a good place to train level 35s?

There isn't really, is there a vs. seeker on LeafGreen? You can battle later trainers.

4. What Pokemon can I catch which is already a high enough level to do good in the elite 4?

Nothing, they'll all be rubbish by then, the Lapras you receive at Silph Co. is always awesome with Ice Beam; you can take down half the elite four with it. You shouldn't need to train it up much.

If you're not at the Elite Four, then the only option you have is to train in Victory Road.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!