PDA

View Full Version : Currys - Delivery Problem

Wayne
07-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Okay, so my Mum bought Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 off the Currys website last Friday for my birthday, but it didn't arrive. I used Currys because on the website it said that the game would be sent within 1-2 days, and I usually trust Currys. I've tried to log onto Currys to review my order and see if it's been despatched and it keeps saying my email address can't be found on the system. I know I used that email address to buy the game since it's the only email address I use online. Should I contact Currys to see whether they have my details on their system or something? Maybe ask if it's been despatched? Cheers.

MissAlice
07-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Presumably you have some kind of account number or order reference number? I would call them and at the same time check the email address you registered with. Good luck :)

Wayne
07-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Hey. :P They said they would send a confirmation email with an order reference number to my email address and I didn't receive one. Thanks. :)

MissAlice
07-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey. :P They said they would send a confirmation email with an order reference number to my email address and I didn't receive one. Thanks. :)

All the more reason to call them :P
Has the money been taken for the goods?
Has your mum got online banking? If the money has been taken look for a reference number.

Wayne
07-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I have checked my statement online and it hasn't been debited yet.

MissAlice
07-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Well if your email address comes up as invalid, perhaps it was your mums? and if it wasn't then you definitely need to call Curry's so you can get on that rollercoaster ;)

Wayne
07-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Lol, yes. :P I allowed my Mum to buy it using my email address. I'll give them a ring tomorrow then, lines are closed now on a Sunday. :(

JackBuddy
07-09-2008, 04:22 PM
You should get the RCT3 expansion packs too :p

Hazza
07-09-2008, 04:22 PM
This may sound stupid but maybe you missed typed your email address?

Wayne
07-09-2008, 04:25 PM
You should get the RCT3 expansion packs too :p

Lol, it's deluxe, so it comes with the expansion packs. :D

This may sound stupid but maybe you missed typed your email address?

I could've done but I couldn't have mistyped it twice, since I typed it in the 1st box and I had to retype it again to confirm it.

JackBuddy
07-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Lol, it's deluxe, so it comes with the expansion packs. :D

I could've done but I couldn't have mistyped it twice, since I typed it in the 1st box and I had to retype it again to confirm it.
Can you not try and resend the activation email?

Hazza
07-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Ah yeah, some websites don't do that. I would ring them up tomorrow and see whats happening. I take it you had to enter bank details/address details they should be able to track it down by them.

Wayne
07-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Can you not try and resend the activation email?

When I enter my email address to log on, it says my email address isn't on the system, so I guess I can't, no. Thanks for the tip though.

Ah yeah, some websites don't do that. I would ring them up tomorrow and see whats happening. I take it you had to enter bank details/address details they should be able to track it down by them.

I had my details entered yes. I'll have to ring up like you said, cheers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!