PDA

View Full Version : OurHabbo.Net Version 2.0

Romanity
07-09-2008, 06:09 PM
OurHabbo.Net Version 2.0 Released

Hey Habbos!

OurHabbo.Net (http://www.ourhabbo.net)has a BRAND NEW Layout!

I won't ramble on too much about the layout, its pretty obvious what it is. You won't find much difference to the Navigation, so thats nice and easy for you all. Layout is now Divs rather than tables, please rate.

However, there are a few new features, and many more on the way!

Blogs
You can now write and show all users blogs about yourself, these can be viewed on your profile, or on the blogs page (http://www.ourhabbo.net/site/?sid=3&page_view=blog)

Habbo Imager
We have finally put up a Habbo Imager, found under the Community Section. You can select all the details and then it will fire out a little string of coding so you can use the image all over the Internet! Click here (http://www.ourhabbo.net/site/?sid=3&page_view=habboimager) to try it out.

FAQs
After all us little staffets running round, we have finished writing up the Frequently Asked Questions, and you can now read through them. We will not be answering any basic questions via the HelpTool that have already been answered in the FAQs (http://www.ourhabbo.net/site/?sid=6&page_view=faq)

You can discuss Version 2 here (http://www.ourhabbo.net/site/?sid=3&page_view=message_details&f=1&id=45)

Thats it for now,
Ooo and all those online betwen 7pm & 8pm will get a Clown Badge!

xRoyal15

Jahova
08-09-2008, 03:11 PM
It's not bad, everyone uses the same styles though..

GoldenMerc
08-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Im loving the 7 emails you sent me, Delete my email of the database ASAP.

GoldenMerc
08-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Right just for proof unless you want your emails to be bombed with well ourfailure emails i woulnt recomend registering proof:
http://uploadpicz.com/images/DUU4A6G.png

Mickster
08-09-2008, 04:12 PM
It's kinda unorganized and it's not fantastic to look at.

Romanity
08-09-2008, 07:51 PM
It's kinda unorganized and it's not fantastic to look at.
Sorry... I'm not quiteeeee sure what parts your refering to or why, could you go into more details?

Any criticism aids us when it comes to the continued improvement to OurHabbo.Net

Flisker
08-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Sorry, not liking that design and the boxes and content is unorganised. I think you should improve on it

Nereo
08-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Maybe its just my browser but whats with the huge gap on the right hand side? :S

Romanity
08-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Maybe its just my browser but whats with the huge gap on the right hand side? :S
Screen Resolution is wider than content.
I was gunna put something down the side... but it stretched the screen for 1024x768 screens.

GoldenMerc
08-09-2008, 08:38 PM
the owner refused to remove my email, So i contacted the host and got it removed. DO NOT REGISTER.

Flisker
08-09-2008, 09:02 PM
ooo look at ross being all serious about it :P

Anyway good luck guys

Monopoly
08-09-2008, 09:08 PM
I think the layout is too busy.
Not bad though. :)

cunning
08-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I dislike all the emails I got. I will eventually end again for about two months and come back on a later date. So, you don't remove people's emails from the system?

Dentafrice
09-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Remove my e-mail also, I received 8 e-mails in a 2 hour period, which is under the category of spam.

[email protected]

Closel
09-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Epic fail,
Opened, Closed... Opened, closed... Now on v2 again lOL.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Caleb he will refuse to remove it, I dont even remeber registering thats the thing and i only normally register to sites i know il go on.

Jxhn
09-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Should've done what I did n' register with a disposable email.

It's an alright site, I suppose.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 04:04 PM
no ty, he will sell ur ip lol.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I dislike all the emails I got. I will eventually end again for about two months and come back on a later date. So, you don't remove people's emails from the system?
You are able to edit your account settings and opt our of receiving emails, I gave Ross the option to do so, however, her refused... I don't see why I should remove an email when he can easily do it himself.

Remove my e-mail also, I received 8 e-mails in a 2 hour period, which is under the category of spam.

[email protected]
This was an error on behalf of a member of Staff. As stated above, you can manually opt out of emails and remove your email if you feel you need to. It is very rare we send out emails to all users, but occasionally we do.

Epic fail,
Opened, Closed... Opened, closed... Now on v2 again lOL.
Actually, it was open, then closed... and then re-opened when I had the time for it again. I see no problem with this?

Caleb he will refuse to remove it, I dont even remeber registering thats the thing and i only normally register to sites i know il go on.
I say again, i CLEARLY gave you the option to remove it yourself. IF you do not, its not exactly my issue to deal with.

no ty, he will sell ur ip lol.
Blates? :eusa_thin

Invent
09-09-2008, 05:46 PM
You are required by law to remove their information upon request AFAIK...

Excellent2
09-09-2008, 05:51 PM
You are required by law to remove their information upon request AFAIK...Yep this is true, also, I got you that job boy ;) Looks like a nice site actually:S

Romanity
09-09-2008, 05:56 PM
You are required by law to remove their information upon request AFAIK...
Yes, upon suitable proof that the person requesting it IS the account owner. I had no proof, and he had the option to remove details himself...

Yep this is true, also, I got you that job boy ;) Looks like a nice site actually:S
Thanks, I don't see peoples problems with it tbh... but then again, im slightly bias lol

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 06:15 PM
You were telling me to log in when it was clearly registered to my email :l

Romanity
09-09-2008, 06:21 PM
You were telling me to log in when it was clearly registered to my email :l

Well then don't register in the first place!
It was mad very clear you could remove the details yourself, use the forgot password tool if you had forgotten your password.

You are trying to make it out like i did something wrong... when you had EVERY chance to remove the details yourself?

Im not going to argue about it.. because there is no argument, I am right.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 06:25 PM
I seriously dont even remeber registering...

Florx
09-09-2008, 06:58 PM
http://lolfed.com/wp-content/failboat.jpg

Stop emailing me as now. I do not want any further emails. I received 6 the other day. Expect an email to your host if it continues.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 06:59 PM
I seriously dont even remeber registering...
Well you clearly did
And if you didnt, its your username and your emails
Get a new password and change the details

I am NOT at fault.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Yes you are...
I woulnt be suprised if it was you & i mean you emailed 8 times in 30 mins why ?!

Florx
09-09-2008, 07:13 PM
@Sangreal:

Remove my email at once. I have PMed you my email address.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Yes you are...
I woulnt be suprised if it was you & i mean you emailed 8 times in 30 mins why ?!
:Armani (the site manager) sent an email to al site users, however the page went to "Cannot be displayed" due to the high amount of emails having to be sent. Because of this error he believed the email had not sent... so sent it again. Believe me, he has been informed of the mistake and it will not happen again.

@Sangreal:

Remove my email at once. I have PMed you my email address.
I will make it clear to you know, as i did to Ross, you have the option in account settings to not receive emails and to change your email. Therefore I will NOT be removing your email address when you have the option to do it yourself.

If you choose NOT to remove the email yourself, then it is your liability... not mine.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 07:19 PM
I got his host to delete my account as he refused to.

Florx
09-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Good. Who is he hosted with just for future reference as I may have to persue the same path.

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/reduction/victimsofcrime/internet/vic2.htm

Read that Sangreal.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 07:24 PM
https://www.galaxy-webhosting.co.uk
They fully understand and will delete your user.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Good. Who is he hosted with just for future reference as I may have to persue the same path.

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/reduction/victimsofcrime/internet/vic2.htm

Read that Sangreal.

Do you even have a user on OurHabbo?
And what part of that is relevant to this?

Ooo and since your account is set to you wanting to receive emails, its not spam

RyanDOT
09-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Do you even have a user on OurHabbo?
And what part of that is relevant to this?

Ooo and since your account is set to you wanting to receive emails, its not spam

That your spamming....

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 07:30 PM
None of us expected to get 8 emails in 30 mins.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 07:35 PM
And you think I wanted 8 emails in 30 minutes?
It was a mistake from my staff
Get over it?

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 07:38 PM
I persnally dont think it was a mistake seeing as there was 3 diffrent subject titles, That doesnt happen magically.

AgnesIO
09-09-2008, 07:40 PM
the owner refused to remove my email, So i contacted the host and got it removed. DO NOT REGISTER.

TBH for the first time ever I would say register to habbox or hhgs instead, because obv the owner is power hungry,

:Armani (the site manager) sent an email to al site users, however the page went to "Cannot be displayed" due to the high amount of emails having to be sent. Because of this error he believed the email had not sent... so sent it again. Believe me, he has been informed of the mistake and it will not happen again.

I will make it clear to you know, as i did to Ross, you have the option in account settings to not receive emails and to change your email. Therefore I will NOT be removing your email address when you have the option to do it yourself.

If you choose NOT to remove the email yourself, then it is your liability... not mine.

Ah but if he wants HIS email removed from your system then by LAW you HAVE to do it.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 07:53 PM
I persnally dont think it was a mistake seeing as there was 3 diffrent subject titles, That doesnt happen magically.
He re-sent it because it displayed Page Cannot be Displayed, so had to re-write the title. I already explained this?

TBH for the first time ever I would say register to habbox or hhgs instead, because obv the owner is power hungry,

Ah but if he wants HIS email removed from your system then by LAW you HAVE to do it.
By Law i do not have to remove his details without proof he owns the account. If he has the option to do it himself, then by law i also do not have to remove it. I will not be discussing this issue any further, I have made it quite clear...

YOU CAN REMOVE THE DETAILS YOURSELF, I WILL NOT BE DOING IT FOR YOU.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 07:56 PM
I prooved it was mine, & so it said page cannot be displayed 8 times? Also surely when he clicks refresh when it says page cannot be displayed it says resent info ect..?

Florx
09-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks for your help.... GoldenMerc.

I will be emailing them shortly to complain about this pest of a site.

@Sangreal: As I have visited your site ONCE. I cannot remember my pin nor my username, therefore I cannot Reset my password. I do not have the time or the patience to mess about with you.

Next time I suggest that people just take it straight to the host rather than deal with amateurs.

Excellent2
09-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Sangreal, you have access to an admin panel, delete their emails from it. They have forgot their passwords and will not visit the site again so be a good boy and do the right thing, or I suppose your host will be getting a lot of complaint emails.

Florx
09-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Well I know he has at least 2 from me and GoldenMerc.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 10:29 PM
My user has been remade :S:

Proof of deletion:

Ricky Fenning
Staff Posted: 08/09/2008 21:50
Hello Ross,

Your entire account as well as your email address has already been removed from ourhabbo.net's database. :)

Regards,

Galaxy Webhosting Internet Services

Tel - 0800 043 5873
Fax - 0844 443 7358& i just checked and i have a email saying this :S:

Hello <b>GoldenMerc</b>! This email has been sent to you by OurHabbo.Net because
you need to verify your email address! Now its fairly easy, just click <a
href='http://www.ourhabbo.net/site/?code=zrJOCaBdlP5vpi6Xw8Se2jYtKHx1qV'>here</a> or
copy the below URL into your browser URL bar!
http://www.ourhabbo.net/site/?code=zrJOCaBdlP5vpi6Xw8Se2jYtKHx1qV If you did not
request this email, please ignore it. However if you receieve further emails, please
do not hesitate to contact us at www.ourhabbo.net (http://www.ourhabbo.net/) Thanks, OurHabbo.Net

Add to it, i just got this:

Hey Habbo,

Thanks for contacting OurHabbo.Net.

This email confirms that we have received your support issue and are dealing with it.

To view the ticket, please visit;
http://www.ourhabbo.net/site/helptool.php?view=GBCNS1TOIF

Thanks!
OurHabbo.Net

Romanity
09-09-2008, 10:50 PM
My user has been remade :S:

Proof of deletion:
& i just checked and i have a email saying this :S:

Add to it, i just got this:

Like i just told you on msn, it appeared you had re-registered
If this is not you, someone else is using your email.

Florx
09-09-2008, 10:51 PM
I got this:

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-343513019316961534.png
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-787803410166228976.png

Explain that. My account has not been removed, and I have received ANOTHER email from OurHabbo.net, one more and I just complain straight to the datacenter. I have had enough.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 10:54 PM
He says he doesnt log IP's so it rly doesnt proove if i did it or not, So ye make my email a non registerable email.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 10:55 PM
You received the email with regards to your Support Ticket.
Like i said, choice to opt out of email if you wish.
Or just change your email and don't visit the site?

For god sake's you lot are annoying me now.. its not hard to remove you email, so why kick up a big fuss when you can just change it?

Bloody Heeeeeell

Edit: Ross, IPs are logged, but when you had your account deleted, it removed your IP...

GoldenMerc
09-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Yes but my account has been re-registered so my IP should be back now
Anyways im of to bed now

Florx
09-09-2008, 10:57 PM
1) I am not changing my entire email address because you are a prat.

2) I attempted to opt out of email, but I don't know what my PIN is.

3) I submitted a support ticket via the correct channels and you STILL HAVE FAILED to solve my problem.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 11:00 PM
1) I am not changing my entire email address because you are a prat.

2) I attempted to opt out of email, but I don't know what my PIN is.

3) I submitted a support ticket via the correct channels and you STILL HAVE FAILED to solve my problem.

I made it clear i would not be deleting accounts when you have the option to change your email in our database yourself.

Ill alert you with your PIN

Florx
09-09-2008, 11:02 PM
See, wasn't that easy?

Thank you.

Now please remove my entire account off your server.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 11:04 PM
See, wasn't that easy?

Thank you.

Now please remove my entire account off your server.
Im not deleting accounts without valid reasons sent via the HelpTool
and if it was so easy, why didnt you just do it in the first place? :)

Florx
09-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Because I didn't know my PIN. DUH.

Btw, what is a valid reason in your eyes?

Just checking because you could have made the last several hours better for yourself and your site.

Romanity
09-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Because I didn't know my PIN. DUH.

Btw, what is a valid reason in your eyes?

Just checking because you could have made the last several hours better for yourself and your site.

Discuss it via the HelpTool.
Im off for the night :)

And DO NOT threaten me

Florx
09-09-2008, 11:09 PM
I would love to know when I thretened you.

Dentafrice
09-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Remove my account from your server, it's illegal to keep information stored from a user, without his/her consent.

When we signed up, we gave you consent to store that information, and when we say to remove it.. by god you better remove it.

Remove our accounts and swallow your pride.. or be charged with a felony? Hmm...

AgnesIO
10-09-2008, 06:40 AM
Remove my account from your server, it's illegal to keep information stored from a user, without his/her consent.

When we signed up, we gave you consent to store that information, and when we say to remove it.. by god you better remove it.

Remove our accounts and swallow your pride.. or be charged with a felony? Hmm...

Should we try and get the **** closed ;)

As I said earleir, anyone that thinks about joining, ****habbo.net, is making a mistake. hhgs.net or habboxforum.com!

Abhii
10-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Even myspace lets u delete your user,
Why can't you?

GoldenMerc
10-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Email his host they will remove your account, Once your account is removed Lewis re-add's your account :l

Florx
10-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Narr the host wasn't very helpfull for me. They just said "Discuss it with the owner" I did and they still won't comply :(.

EDIT: And yes lewis we have hijacked your thread. Serves you right.

RyanDOT
10-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Gonna be a fail.
How can you blame your staff for sending the emails? I thought Admins can send 'users' emails....

flatface
10-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Is it me or are they suspended?

Romanity
10-09-2008, 05:32 PM

If you want your email removed, do so via Account Settings. If you forgot your PIN, use the helptool and you will be given it so you can remove your email.

Even myspace lets u delete your user,
Why can't you?
Because it is not a needed tool? If you wish your personal data such as email address and IP removed, contact us via the HelpTool for the IP Removal and remove the email yourself.

Gonna be a fail.
How can you blame your staff for sending the emails? I thought Admins can send 'users' emails....
Its survived 4 years? Admins can send user emails, and it was the Staffing Manager who has access to the tool who sent the emails. The tool has since been removed from him.

Is it me or are they suspended?
Yes. after 3 people contacted them for emails removed... 2 of which weren't even on the site? I cannot stress any more how easy it is for you to remove the emails yourself. It has been made clear this is the case.

Florx
10-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Registered Users: 560

That's only because you don't want to follow a direct users request of removing their account...

Romanity
10-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Im not sure i follow your point?

Florx
10-09-2008, 05:36 PM
I asked you to remove my account... yet you don't.

It's a simple request and I can prove that I own the account so I don't see what the problem is?

Most SNS allow you to totally delete or disable your account entirely, so why doesn't the 'MIGHTY' OurHabbo?

Romanity
10-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Because we haven't had a need for it til now.

We've never encored an error of this sort before in which people have requested account removal.

Florx
10-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Well I am requesting account removal and I have done via the correct contact means yet you effectively ignore my ticket.

Excellent2
10-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Because we haven't had a need for it til now.

We've never encored an error of this sort before in which people have requested account removal.Why the hell are you hanging onto their emails? You're probably selling them right?

Romanity
10-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Why the hell are you hanging onto their emails? You're probably selling them right?

Same reason EVERY other site you sign up to uses em
To contact you :)

If you are to ridicule my site for collecting emails, might as well go to EVERY site who collects them and moan at them for it as well.

Florx
10-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Have you removed my account yet?

AgnesIO
10-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Same reason EVERY other site you sign up to uses em
To contact you :)

If you are to ridicule my site for collecting emails, might as well go to EVERY site who collects them and moan at them for it as well.

Funny how i dont get a email from habbox daily, telling me the site is open? :L

Florx
10-09-2008, 07:42 PM
And the fact that I only EVER get emails from HxF WHEN I WANT THEM.

I can click a little unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and POOF, no more emails.

O M G. Simple YET EFFECTIVE.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Accidental double posts merged.

Romanity
10-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Have you removed my account yet?
The account has been removed along with the email..... It was ages ago?

Funny how i dont get a email from habbox daily, telling me the site is open? :L
You also don't get emails from OH Daily? Don't pretend like you do, when I know for a fact you don't. In fact the last site email was a month or two ago.

And the fact that I only EVER get emails from HxF WHEN I WANT THEM.

I can click a little unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and POOF, no more emails.

O M G. Simple YET EFFECTIVE.
Can also click a little button on your account settings and dont get em on OurHabbo. Simple, yet ALSO effective. Fact is, if you dont want the emails you wouldnt mind logining in to stop them.

e5
10-09-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm loving the news story.. :rolleyes:

Hello TeenHabbo'ers!

Now, we realize you are in you first week back, and doom & gloom has really began to set in.

Well, we think we might have some cures for you! You will start to notice the 'Back to School' events start popping up everywhere. These are going to be 'Old Skool' style events. So you can reminisce the old days.... *DREAMS*

The first one is this Friday, just after school - I am hosting a Fallin' Furni (One of the real classics) Then on Saturday we are holding a Mystery Event - but what is it, you will have to keep your eyes & ears peeled for more. . .

Whilst your waiting for your events, we want you to enter Wicked Wednesday! Just simply click the 'Wicked Wednesday' link on the Home Page! What are you waiting for!?

iAlec & BlueLord
Community Manager's

In bold - I thought you were OurHabbo not TeenHabbo? :S COPY AND PASTE?!

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Accidental double posts merged.

Florx
10-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh well that's funny how I have managed to LOGIN to a 'Deleted account'

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-353664272284471394.png

Image in spoiler.

Robbie
10-09-2008, 08:12 PM
OK, even if you don't have a 'function that allows you to remove a users account, do it in PHPMyAdmin! Infact, here:

<?php
$deletezaccountz = mysql_query("DELETE FROM `users` WHERE username = 'FlorX'");
echo("yay, deletez!");
?>

GoldenMerc
10-09-2008, 09:20 PM
He does lol, Hes been open for 4 years and 560 users lol, he doesnt want to lose out !

Bren
10-09-2008, 09:25 PM
lolol ourfailures. say hi to armani.

Romanity
10-09-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm loving the news story.. :rolleyes:

In bold - I thought you were OurHabbo not TeenHabbo? :S COPY AND PASTE?!
I can't find the article on their website, but thanks and i will sort it.

[B]Oh well that's funny how I have managed to LOGIN to a 'Deleted account'
I searched your email in phpMyAdmin and could not find an account with the email. If you somehow contact me with the username ill remove it if it shuts you up :)

He does lol, Hes been open for 4 years and 560 users lol, he doesnt want to lose out !
Lol you say that, yet we all know the site closed down like a year ago and re-opened around 2 months ago. So don't make out its a failure when its not tbh... 560 users in two months, not bad from scratch :)

GoldenMerc
10-09-2008, 09:39 PM
excuse me?
560 users in two months your bluffing mate, I havent even registered unless you did?
The database is the same Mobile will back me up he was site manager there?
Then he relised your little curruption with the new site manager, Strip for site manager
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Bren
10-09-2008, 09:41 PM
lolol, you got a few typos everywhere. hi ross

Florx
10-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi:

Ticket ID: 3DYBXR47VK

Thank you.

EDIT: HxF - My account has now been deleted by Sangreal. Thank you and I will no longer post in the thread.

Romanity
10-09-2008, 09:54 PM
excuse me?
560 users in two months your bluffing mate, I havent even registered unless you did?
The database is the same Mobile will back me up he was site manager there?
Then he relised your little curruption with the new site manager, Strip for site manager
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Strip for site manager?
And my database is NOT the same. The coding might be, but when i reopened, the database was whiped :)

Hi:

Ticket ID: 3DYBXR47VK

Thank you.
Yeh sorted :)

GoldenMerc
10-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Your lieing :]
I deffently havent registered & if i did it would have been a good load of time away.

cunning
11-09-2008, 01:12 AM

Wow, four years is a long time to have under 600.

Romanity
11-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Your lieing :]
I deffently havent registered & if i did it would have been a good load of time away.
Well if you look at my join date and other users with low ids, they were in March/April.

I think you registered on the pre-regsiter thingy :)

Wow, four years is a long time to have under 600.
Like i said, we closed... re-opened.
Before closure we had around 2,000 users.

Snex
11-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Well if you look at my join date and other users with low ids, they were in March/April.

I think you registered on the pre-regsiter thingy :)

If you continue like this then no-one will sign up simply due to the fact you will get your email spammed out and if for whatever reason I want my account deleted it's such a hassle in order for it to happen. You should have deleted the account straight away instead of trying to be smart and failing badly.

RyanDOT
11-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Why not just delete their emails.
Then there will be no more fuss.
Because by the look of this thread you are looking to be 'Hated'. Thats right 'Hated'.

GoldenMerc
11-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Join dates can easly be edited.

Excellent2
11-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Just close the bloody site you moron.

Romanity
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Just close the bloody site you moron.
Give me one bloody good reason :)
Because a few geeks on HxF don't like it isnt a reason :)

Join dates can easly be edited.
They aren't Lol
Just get over it bloody heeeeeell

Why not just delete their emails.
Then there will be no more fuss.
Because by the look of this thread you are looking to be 'Hated'. Thats right 'Hated'.
Have you not read any of the past two pages posts?

Excellent2
11-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Because you're an idiotic power freak who does not know how to run a site and interact with any type of community. Your attempts at making ourfailure a success have jumped aboard the failboat and sailed off to jamaica.

RyanDOT
11-09-2008, 07:01 PM

They aren't Lol

You can talk, you making a crap habbo-fansite which everyone hates and it won't be official so why not close it down.

AgnesIO
11-09-2008, 07:02 PM

They aren't Lol

Reason to close it is you are wasting your money, and by the looks of it no one on HxF is evry keen on it, and if every member on HxF told 5 people the site is ****e, then 160,000 people would have been told.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!