PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!

no waiii
07-09-2008, 11:23 PM
I get these ads like a dell add trying to sell me laptops or a beat the lepracon game or indiainan ones ring tones

And when ever I scan with add were or agv and remove anything thats there they still come up :@

How do I get rid of them?

cie08
07-09-2008, 11:33 PM
I get these ads like a dell add trying to sell me laptops or a beat the lepracon game or indiainan ones ring tones

And when ever I scan with add were or agv and remove anything thats there they still come up :@

How do I get rid of them?

Hello do you have a firewall on your computer, if not then put mozilla firefox on it, or as you say that Avg or anything like that dont work try a system restore on your computer it should then set your computer back to a previous date when your computer werent getting the ads, Make sure your pop-up blocker is on in the internet options part of your internet explorer -check that it is higher so that it can stop them from getting onto your computer, these are a few suggestions that you can decide on what to do for your computer its entirely up to you or even try a different anti-virus software its up to you.

many thanks

Cie08:)

no waiii
07-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Hello do you have a firewall on your computer, if not then put mozilla firefox on it, or as you say that Avg or anything like that dont work try a system restore on your computer it should then set your computer back to a previous date when your computer werent getting the ads, Make sure your pop-up blocker is on in the internet options part of your internet explorer -check that it is higher so that it can stop them from getting onto your computer, these are a few suggestions that you can decide on what to do for your computer its entirely up to you or even try a different anti-virus software its up to you.

many thanks

Cie08:)

I don't use ie and if i was to do a system restore I'd lose like 50movies and like 400songs and I can't rember when I start getting them :(

cie08
07-09-2008, 11:54 PM
I don't use ie and if i was to do a system restore I'd lose like 50movies and like 400songs and I can't rember when I start getting them :(

Well i still dont understand how your getting the ads onto your computer if you have scanned your computer, if you have a firewall on it, Erm well all i suggest is putting and trying a different Anti-Virus like norton or try using spybot search and destory and try having either comodo or mozilla firefox on your computer,keep scanning otherwise if you keep getting the ads all the time then only thing i can suggest is 1. try different anti-virus software 2.keep scanning computer or do a system restore if you really want to get rid of it because i dont think there is any other way i can think of at the moment but ill let you know if there is. maybe someone else can think of something im only giving suggestions what might help

many thanks

cie08:)

no waiii
08-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Well i still dont understand how your getting the ads onto your computer if you have scanned your computer, if you have a firewall on it, Erm well all i suggest is putting and trying a different Anti-Virus like norton or try using spybot search and destory and try having either comodo or mozilla firefox on your computer,keep scanning otherwise if you keep getting the ads all the time then only thing i can suggest is 1. try different anti-virus software 2.keep scanning computer or do a system restore if you really want to get rid of it because i dont think there is any other way i can think of at the moment but ill let you know if there is. maybe someone else can think of something im only giving suggestions what might help

many thanks

cie08:)

I used notran,agv+ and loads of other anti virus before and they still apper I also have a firewall and firfox

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!