PDA

View Full Version : Can we have these as new VIP colours?

Hazza
08-09-2008, 06:16 PM
I know everyone always goes on about new VIP colours but I would really love these two colours to be avaliable. They areee:

#FF0066
and...
#6600CC

I know we already have Magneta and Purple but I these colours are Light Purple and Hot Pink :P
Ideas/views etc.

Con
08-09-2008, 06:19 PM
I think the colours are fine as they are :D

Hazza
08-09-2008, 06:19 PM
I think the colours are fine as they are :D
They may be... But we need editions!

jackass
08-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I think there should be some limited edition chalk colours such as...

Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard

:)

Hazza
08-09-2008, 06:22 PM
I like all of those, the one I really want is #FF0066

Con
08-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I agree they are nice colours :D
But if we got those colours because YOU liked them, Then imagine all the other people that like shades of colours Like this one or this one or this one or this one or this one etc. etc.
That is why they have stuck to basic colours, Which are fine IMO.

Hazza
08-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Just because they are there doesn't mean people have to buy them? :S
I'm sure many people would be happy with new colours and I choose these ones because of the rules of not being able to clash with admin/mod colours etc.

Favourtism
08-09-2008, 06:39 PM
I like on other Habbo forums how they have real funky colours like that and would like them here like:

Habbox VIP
Habbox VIP
Habbox VIP
Habbox VIP
Habbox VIP
Habbox VIP

But I doubt it would happen because I can't imagine them on Habbox and they are ok as they are.

Decode
08-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Red can't be added because that's the colour of admins and so is green.

seattlegrace
08-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Replace the magenta with the hot pink. Magenta's ugly.

CHA!NGANG
08-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Just because they are there doesn't mean people have to buy them? :S
I'm sure many people would be happy with new colours and I choose these ones because of the rules of not being able to clash with admin/mod colours etc.

I know what you're saying but there's still no point putting it in if only one person wants it as it takes time and effort to do so and would be pointless. I think they are too close to Magenta and Purple to be honest and would be pointless.

Jordan,
08-09-2008, 06:51 PM
i love the hot pink

Plank
08-09-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm all for anything new

Hazza
08-09-2008, 07:00 PM
I just love the hot pink :(

H0BJ0B
08-09-2008, 07:04 PM
New Staff Colour! -Signs Petition-

Plank
08-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Staff deserve an ugly colour unless they buy VIP :P:D

seattlegrace
08-09-2008, 07:10 PM
You do polls for everything else so do a poll for new VIP colours, whichever 3 colours get most votes get inducted.

Favourtism
08-09-2008, 07:12 PM
I dont think it would happen but I like the idea of like an exlcusive colour thats lush for staff as a reward :p

Coldplay
08-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I actually suggested, in my origional MotM idea, that the prize was a NEW VIP color which was unbuyable, my idea got changed however.

SUPERhanna.
08-09-2008, 07:14 PM
yeh, i would deffo buy that pink one every month!
i hate the magenta one

Hazza
08-09-2008, 07:29 PM
yeh, i would deffo buy that pink one every month!
i hate the magenta one
Exactly my point! :)

brandon
08-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Some of those colours are very visually pleasing.

Hazza
08-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Some of those colours are very visually pleasing.
Sarcasm I suspect. ;)

brandon
08-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Sarcasm I suspect. ;)
No! I prefer them a lot over the current colours. :)

Hazza
08-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Oh :P
I only really want Hot Pink which I'm sure others do to!

Coldplay
08-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Maybe it's time for a general overhaul? :)

Hazza
08-09-2008, 07:52 PM
and that is...?

Coldplay
08-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Removing all current VIP colors, and replacing them with new ones.

Mr.OSH
08-09-2008, 07:54 PM
It could be considered but we don't want to overdo it with VIP colours. Maybe we could consider some sort of poll to ask what colours people would like the most? If there was a certain colour people wanted loads like pink for example this could possibly get added but then again we provide quite a range of VIP colours as it is and most of the good colours are being used.

Tristan
08-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Negative to those two colours.

However, Teal and DodgerBlue (which was used on HabboxWorld I believe or canada maybe) would be good imo.

Teal Colour
DodgerBlue

there are tons more and some i prefer more to these two but yeah.

Hazza
08-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Removing all current VIP colors, and replacing them with new ones.
No need for that to be honest.

I think its time we adding one or two edtions thats all. As Mr.OSH suggested if we had a poll and took the top 2 from that. It would be good.

Some of the VIP colours I don't really see that much to be honest, purple for example.

Supersam
08-09-2008, 08:04 PM

-Also signs-

I dont know what but it should be cooler!

Hazza
08-09-2008, 08:06 PM
-Also signs-

I dont know what but it should be cooler!
Maybe DodgerBlue?

Kardan
08-09-2008, 08:10 PM
I think Hot Pink looks a bit too similar to Admin Red.

Hazza
08-09-2008, 08:11 PM
I think Hot Pink looks a bit too similar to Admin Red.
I don't :P:D

Mr.OSH
08-09-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't :P:D

:P Oh I remember that colour. It was the Management colour on HabboxWorld ages ago - it does look too similar to Administrator/Super Moderator in my opinion. Dodger blue is a nice idea though, same with pink. We shall see - I've brought this up with the rest of the management and hopefully we'll get back to you on it soon. I'm still not 100% sure if new colours are necessary but as I said a poll could answer that. :)

Hazza
08-09-2008, 08:34 PM
:P Oh I remember that colour. It was the Management colour on HabboxWorld ages ago - it does look too similar to Administrator/Super Moderator in my opinion. Dodger blue is a nice idea though, same with pink. We shall see - I've brought this up with the rest of the management and hopefully we'll get back to you on it soon. I'm still not 100% sure if new colours are necessary but as I said a poll could answer that. :)
It sure can. I'm sure many other people would be up for some new colours. Even if they didn't work, they could be taken off again. ;)

no waiii
08-09-2008, 08:36 PM

+new features to replace subforums and @habboxforum emails

Bomb-Head
08-09-2008, 10:06 PM
I agree that one or two new colours wouldn't do any harm - as someone has said, just because they are there on the page doesn't mean the HAVE to be bought.

Pyroka
08-09-2008, 10:53 PM
As mentioned earlier in this thread, why don't we have a monthly poll on what new color we can have per month? The concept would be that a poll is released with a couple of random colors, and each month the highest voted color is released. After the poll ends and a victor is found, add a new color and add the colors whcih didn't win the last poll. Everyone would get a choice of which color they'd want!

I'm not sure what the procedure would be on usergroups, but if it was a 3-6 month membership on whichever colors you wanted to purchase, they'd last for however long and you could interchange the colors you've purchased (like VIP+ do). VIP+ KEEP the colors that have been previously released though, making VIP+ MUCH more attractable and with alot more colors than you can imagine. :P

12 colors in 12 months, and VIP+ gets all the colors plus existing colors. VIPs are only allowed to purchase 3 months of each color they want, and they can interchange also. In a sense, it's a deal to get VIP+ although the payment is higher. Buying VIP for individual colors whcih will only last 3 months would make you think, "I can have the same color forever, for triple the price and for alot longer, along with existing and future colors!!!"

I think it'd be a pretty good deal. Tell me if you didn't get what I was saying there lol.

Meanies
08-09-2008, 11:00 PM
As mentioned earlier in this thread, why don't we have a monthly poll on what new color we can have per month? The concept would be that a poll is released with a couple of random colors, and each month the highest voted color is released. After the poll ends and a victor is found, add a new color and add the colors whcih didn't win the last poll. Everyone would get a choice of which color they'd want!

I'm not sure what the procedure would be on usergroups, but if it was a 3-6 month membership on whichever colors you wanted to purchase, they'd last for however long and you could interchange the colors you've purchased (like VIP+ do). VIP+ KEEP the colors that have been previously released though, making VIP+ MUCH more attractable and with alot more colors than you can imagine. :P

12 colors in 12 months, and VIP+ gets all the colors plus existing colors. VIPs are only allowed to purchase 3 months of each color they want, and they can interchange also. In a sense, it's a deal to get VIP+ although the payment is higher. Buying VIP for individual colors whcih will only last 3 months would make you think, "I can have the same color forever, for triple the price and for alot longer, along with existing and future colors!!!"

I think it'd be a pretty good deal. Tell me if you didn't get what I was saying there lol.
Confusing but sounds good to me :)!

Pyroka
08-09-2008, 11:10 PM
I did make that sound a LITTLE confusing. Alright,

12 colors in 12 months.
Colors are voted in by users, in monthly poll.
When one color wins, a new color is introduced. Unused colors are not introduced until voted in.
VIP+ gets all the colors (in order of release) plus existing colors.
VIPs are only allowed to purchase maximum 3 months of each color released.
VIPs can select which color they would like to use, depending they own one or more colors released (and their colors have not expired). Colors are removed once expired.

More simple for your feeble mind? Buying VIP+ would be saving more money in the long run, however if you only want one color then you can buy VIP but that will only last for 3 months maximum. 6 months if you like, but thats what I first thought up.

Meanies
08-09-2008, 11:16 PM

12 colors in 12 months.
When one color wins, a new color is introduced. Unused colors are not introduced until voted in.
VIPs can select which color they would like to use, depending they own one or more colors released (and their colors have not expired). Colors are removed once expired.

More simple for your feeble mind? Buying VIP+ would be saving more money in the long run, however if you only want one color then you can buy VIP but that will only last for 3 months maximum. 6 months if you like, but thats what I first thought up.
I gettit now!!! Could've said that in the first place :(

sounds better now

-Wolverine
08-09-2008, 11:35 PM
I would get hot pink VIP.

(seriously)

e5
09-09-2008, 06:25 AM
Hot pink is hot!!!!

AgnesIO
09-09-2008, 06:41 AM
Replace the magenta with the hot pink. Magenta's ugly.

I like Magenta :)

-signs petition- the staff colour sucks, the normal member colour is better!

12 colors in 12 months.

Maximum of 3 months would piss people off, but the rest of the idea is good!

Heart Break Kid
09-09-2008, 07:20 AM
i think that it should be fair that new colours were added i mean the ones we have now most girls woulsnt really wat to use
maybe a new selection for females (and males if they really wanted to :P)
that way it sorta balances it out :)

Pyroka
09-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Well ok then, make it unlimited amounts. I'm not sure what vBulletin can and can't do, which is why I limited it to 3 months. They would have to terminate user groups as they expire you see, keeping down on how many usergroups actually exist lol.

Favourtism
09-09-2008, 10:35 AM
I would definately buy hot pink haha.

Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism

Another forums vip colours are above. Habbox ones are below:

Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism
Favourtism

I think the top ones are more funky/moderny in a way. I think staff could have a better colour though:

Favourtism
Favourtism (http://www.clubhabboforum.net/member.php?u=20755)

Then again, Habbox Forum is diferent to other forums and maybe the current ones just suit it fine :p I see know harm in maybe limited colours coming out every month or two after a poll though - It might increase sales!

Hazza
09-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Omg? Look @ this thread.
HOT PINK FTW. :)

Slowpoke
09-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Hot Pink and Doger Blue are lush, I would definately buy Doger Blue.

Rixion
09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
I REALLY LIKE HOT PINK.

shizzle
09-09-2008, 03:15 PM

Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard

I like the ones you posted, and it would be a good idea.

Hazza
09-09-2008, 05:21 PM
I would get hot pink VIP.

(seriously)

Hot pink is hot!!!!

I would definately buy hot pink haha.

Hot Pink and Doger Blue are lush, I would definately buy Doger Blue.

I REALLY LIKE HOT PINK.

Listen to these guys + I agree with the Dodger Blue :8

Agnostic Bear
09-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Why not just allow people to choose their own hex codes?

Hazza
09-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Why not just allow people to choose their own hex codes?
Nice idea, but could cause problems. Mainly for the fact of people choosing colours close to Staff/Smod/Admin. Unless they were all banned, which would be one heck of a job!

Agnostic Bear
09-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Nice idea, but could cause problems. Mainly for the fact of people choosing colours close to Staff/Smod/Admin. Unless they were all banned, which would be one heck of a job!

Just make it against the rules or block everything near it.

Favourtism
09-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Maybe VVIP could choose their own hex ^?

Hazza
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Just make it against the rules or block everything near it.
And who's the poor person who is going to go through ALL the hex codes to do that :P

Although, there could be a new rule enforced "Anyone trying to impersonate a member of staff, a super moderator and/or admin by using colours close theirs. Will be permenantly banned straight away" not the best wording but you get me.

I still can't see it happening thoughhhhh.

jackass
09-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Every type of forum colours. :)

Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard

Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard

Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard

Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard

Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard

Hazza
09-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Every type of forum colours. :)
No, use hex codes :P

Frisky
09-09-2008, 11:05 PM
That pink is lush, i'd buy it!

e5
10-09-2008, 06:55 AM
I would get pink vip it's hot :D

le harry
10-09-2008, 09:32 AM
No it's fine.

Agnostic Bear
10-09-2008, 12:54 PM
I'd go with the VIP+ choosing only, as there's not that many VIP+'s and they're a wee bit more responsible anyway (read: higher cost stops small children buying it).

Hazza
10-09-2008, 03:11 PM
That pink is lush, i'd buy it!

I would get pink vip it's hot :D
Two more to my list :P

AgnesIO
10-09-2008, 03:26 PM
I'd go with the VIP+ choosing only, as there's not that many VIP+'s and they're a wee bit more responsible anyway (read: higher cost stops small children buying it).

You wish ;)

I think that comment about more responsible is a bit unfair ;)

50% of habbo are probs under 12 and 50% of thm will buy credits without parents knowing ;)

Agnostic Bear
10-09-2008, 04:07 PM
You wish ;)

I think that comment about more responsible is a bit unfair ;)

50% of habbo are probs under 12 and 50% of thm will buy credits without parents knowing ;)

Yes ;) but Habbo ;) credits are cheaper ;) than habbox VIP+ ;)

gaga1
10-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Hiya.
Hiya.

I don't think they look that alike at all. You'd be able to tell which is which on all the skins and at the bottom where all online members are listed.

Hiya.
Hiya.
Hiya.
Hiya.
Hiya.

They're hot.

RareFish
10-09-2008, 05:02 PM

Biohazard
Biohazard
Biohazard

That idea sounds excellent... You have my vote on that idea.

Bef
15-10-2008, 06:45 PM
anyone wana buy me vip bebes?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!