PDA

View Full Version : I'm not...

tart
09-09-2008, 04:37 PM
recieveing the password email from habbo.

i've tried about 20 times and i've left it 2 days now and nothing i need it for my account obv.

help please?

no waiii
09-09-2008, 04:56 PM
It takes ages because there is some problem with hotmail and Habbo i use gmail now :D

tart
09-09-2008, 05:23 PM
any idea how long it takes?

MissAlice
09-09-2008, 05:39 PM
recieveing the password email from habbo.

i've tried about 20 times and i've left it 2 days now and nothing i need it for my account obv.

help please?

Have you checked your junk mail? Also when you made your Habbo account, did you remember to verify your new Habbo?

no waiii
09-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Have you checked your junk mail? Also when you made your Habbo account, did you remember to verify your new Habbo?

No there is a problem withhotmail revcing Habbo emails :S all other emails like yahhoo google etc revice instane

tart
09-09-2008, 05:46 PM
it's verified and everything. i've checked my junk mail as well and i've got nothing. I know it the right email and stuff. i've recieved habbo emails before on hotmail no problem ;S

MissAlice
09-09-2008, 05:48 PM
No there is a problem withhotmail revcing Habbo emails :S all other emails like yahhoo google etc revice instane

I use hotmail and yahoo, and receive with no problem. It's not all hotmail, it's just some :)

edit: rainbowlust have you tried another Habbo account of yours? try verifying just to see that you are receiving emails without any problems.

tart
09-09-2008, 05:59 PM
yeah i've tried 2 accounts on that email now none of them have come through. both verified i know that for sure

MissAlice
09-09-2008, 06:20 PM
yeah i've tried 2 accounts on that email now none of them have come through. both verified i know that for sure

Have you recently had emails from Habbo? I know for a fact that my old hotmail received a Habbo email last weekend. Maybe you have blocked emails?

If you can get on one of your Habbo accounts, I suggest you update the email address, but before you do that, it might be best to make a new email address, you could try either yahoo or gmail, I use yahoo and have no problems. Then update your Habbo with the new email address and remember to check your emails to confirm the update.

Then using your updated Habbo use the Help Tool, to explain your problem to Player Support, regarding your main Habbo account.

But before you do the above, if you can get on Habbo on any account, I do suggest you ask a MOD if the Help Tool is working okay, and if they answer you with no problems, then you need to do as I have suggested above.

tart
09-09-2008, 06:44 PM
it's actually not my main account i'm trying to get onto. but i can get onto my main account so i'll try the suggested thanks and also i recieved an email the other day from habbo.

MissAlice
09-09-2008, 06:52 PM
it's actually not my main account i'm trying to get onto. but i can get onto my main account so i'll try the suggested thanks and also i recieved an email the other day from habbo.

Well I must be honest, anyone that uses aol or hotmail is always at risk of having email problems with Habbo, so I really recommend updating to another free email provider, good luck :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!