PDA

View Full Version : Why would you hack for a game?

Viruz
09-09-2008, 08:17 PM
*** i just did a cage match and i had UAV jammer and dead silence and the ******* noob cheater just knew where i was every time and even when i hid he just walked straight to me. Why would you hack a game just to make yourself look better to a load of people you dont know?

Thread Closed by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further arguments

newWORLDorder
09-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Can you make it a bit clearer which game you are playing?

cocaine
09-09-2008, 08:23 PM
call of duty 4 ^

CJW93
09-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Call Of Duty 4

mangle
09-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Maybe he has really good surround sound or them tutrle beach headsets?

PaulMacC
09-09-2008, 08:32 PM
I do believe it is almost impossible to hack Call of Duty 4 on 360 without actually altering the disc via PC which is extremely hard, maybe he knows the respawn points?

Neil
09-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Are you sure it's him hacking? Maybe he's just better than you xD

Loqo
09-09-2008, 08:50 PM
High chance he's better then you. Can you hack Call Of Duty 4 on Xbox 360? If so, it'd be extremely hard. He must of played a long time and knew where the main places people go who spawning places. Highly doubt it was hacked.

Agent 47
09-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Are you sure it's him hacking? Maybe he's just better than you xD
QFT. length.

Wootzeh
09-09-2008, 08:54 PM
tell me about it, had this guy tellin me earlier his friends had controllers that gave them extra hp!

mangle
09-09-2008, 08:56 PM
QFT. length.
QFTQuit Freaking Talking (polite form)QFTQuite Freaking True (polite form)QFTQuoted For Truth (website; slang

Whut one?

Viruz
09-09-2008, 08:58 PM
well i play Cage matches alot and this guy was deffo hacking some how. Im pretty good and have a K/D of 4.8 and i never stay near spawn points but this guy was just running straight to me even if i was not moving and he wouldnt have been able to be seen unless right next to me.

Agent 47
09-09-2008, 09:04 PM
QFTQuit Freaking Talking (polite form)QFTQuite Freaking True (polite form)QFTQuoted For Truth (website; slang

Whut one?
Quoted For Truth.

Bren
09-09-2008, 09:13 PM
I do that to most people I play on shipment =]

Neil
09-09-2008, 09:27 PM
well i play Cage matches alot and this guy was deffo hacking some how. Im pretty good and have a K/D of 4.8 and i never stay near spawn points but this guy was just running straight to me even if i was not moving and he wouldnt have been able to be seen unless right next to me.

All he needs is a slight glimpse of you and he'll be able to find you quite easily xD
He's obviously better than you

Bren
09-09-2008, 10:16 PM
4.8 is a high k/d, what level are you? o.o

Jord
10-09-2008, 06:00 AM
Because there noobs.

Alan_Carr
10-09-2008, 06:25 AM
4.8 k/s is a lie lmao.

Viruz
10-09-2008, 07:57 AM
4.8 is a high k/d, what level are you? o.o

55 9th prest and how is 4.8 a do you have me added have you seen me on the leaderboard?

J0SH
10-09-2008, 08:00 AM
He's not a cheater.. If it's a small map such as Killhouse then he knows the spawn points because you always spawn the furthest away from him.

Viruz
10-09-2008, 08:07 AM
It was backlot and everyone can say all they want about him being better than me and knowing the spawn points but he was definatly cheating.

J0SH
10-09-2008, 08:12 AM
It was backlot and everyone can say all they want about him being better than me and knowing the spawn points but he was definatly cheating.

You can't cheat, get that out of your head.. He obviously had some skill and you can't handle that.. Typical Yank - Can't accept to the fact you've lost.

Viruz
10-09-2008, 09:17 AM
You can't cheat, get that out of your head.. He obviously had some skill and you can't handle that.. Typical Yank - Can't accept to the fact you've lost.

Hmm thats funny its almost as if you weren't in the game ... oh thats right you wasn't. Also i managed to win the game by two points the only reason im complaining is beacause he was cheating (not that you would know not having been there) and last im Canadian you moron.

J0SH
10-09-2008, 09:51 AM
There's no difference.. And yes I am Allah, I was in the game.

Viruz
10-09-2008, 10:15 AM
There's no difference.. And yes I am Allah, I was in the game.
I could say the same for English, Welsh, Irish and Scottish....no wonder your a cautioned member with childish remarks like that.

J0SH
10-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Me saying I'm Allah is childish? Hahha, okay. And you can't accept the fact he owned you so stop crying to us on here we can't help you, get on with your life.

Viruz
10-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Me saying I'm Allah is childish? Hahha, okay. And you can't accept the fact he owned you so stop crying to us on here we can't help you, get on with your life.

No actually i was refering to the "theres no difference" quote the "im Allah" made no sense. Typical childish insult "stop crying":rolleyes:

J0SH
10-09-2008, 11:24 AM
You are crying, you won't accept the fact that he was better then you so you claimed he 'cheated' I tell you he was clearly better and knew the spawn points and hiding spots and you claim I'm wrong.. I know more about the game then you. ;)

Viruz :'(

Viruz
10-09-2008, 11:27 AM
You are crying, you won't accept the fact that he was better then you so you claimed he 'cheated' I tell you he was clearly better and knew the spawn points and hiding spots and you claim I'm wrong.. I know more about the game then you. ;)

Viruz :'(

I dont need to know more than the nessecary about the game as i have a life away from it. But what evere you werent in the game so you know jack **** about it.

T417
10-09-2008, 11:37 AM
The fact of the matter is you can't hack COD4 but you can use programmes to cheat. A friend of mine who is an IT wizard has a programme which he runs off his computer to his Xbox which allows him to have a constant red dot on his mini map for the position of the enemy player. Although i don't agree with it and i think it takes the fun out of the games his kill death ratio is unbelieveable.
So Viruz could well be right and has the right complain...

J0SH
10-09-2008, 11:39 AM
I also have a life away from cod4? That's why I haven't been on cod4 in three days and I've only been on Xbox in a total of 3-4 hours this week? I have coursework and stuff so I obviously do have a life away from it. ;)

T417
10-09-2008, 11:44 AM
I also have a life away from cod4? That's why I haven't been on cod4 in three days and I've only been on Xbox in a total of 3-4 hours this week? I have coursework and stuff so I obviously do have a life away from it. ;)

Well get back to your coursework then and stop trying big your self up over the internet by insulting people.

J0SH
10-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Well get back to your coursework then and stop trying big your self up over the internet by insulting people.

I don't have any left and if I was trying to big myself up which I'm not I think I'd have a lot harsher words then "he beat you fairly" :rolleyes: He's the one starting the arguments because he can't accept the fact he sucks. And you can't use a wizard from a PC to a Xbox to cheat, nice one making up this 'mate' though.

T417
10-09-2008, 11:49 AM
I don't have any left and if I was trying to big myself up which I'm not I think I'd have a lot harsher words then "he beat you fairly" :rolleyes: He's the one starting the arguments because he can't accept the fact he sucks. And you can't use a wizard from a PC to a Xbox to cheat, nice one making up this 'mate' though.

You don't even know what your talking about and you say you know more about the game than Viruz...

J0SH
10-09-2008, 11:54 AM
I clearly do know what I'm talking about.. You can't hack. The only way you could hack is if you had PC version of cod4.

T417
10-09-2008, 11:59 AM
I clearly do know what I'm talking about.. You can't hack. The only way you could hack is if you had PC version of cod4.
Not clearly the only thing you have done is insult people and act like you know what you are talking about by just saying he was the better player.
You are just one of those people who trawl the forums looking for things to argue about and try and big yourself up in the process. Pointless saying your not because its exactly what you have done here.

J0SH
10-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Yes I am totally trying to 'trawl' the forum? :rolleyes: No - I tell him the correct reason and he continues to argue with me because he can't face that he's a sore loser and now he's crying here "No he's deffo hacking" HE ISN'T HACKING. BIG UP BRUV

T417
10-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Yeah i thought the word 'trawl' may be a bit confusing for you. Im not sure how Viruz becomes a sore loser if he won the game?

J0SH
10-09-2008, 12:09 PM
First of all it's spelt troll. And he didn't win because he claimed that the guy kept finding him and apparently that's 'hacking' because the guy knows how to move the analog stick and look around a room? :rolleyes:

T417
10-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Also i managed to win the game by two points.
Hmm yes Viruz did lose the game :rolleyes: Also its spelt 'Trawl' look it up:)

J0SH
10-09-2008, 01:01 PM
UrbanDictionary - Trawl isn't defined yet.

Troll - A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flames) other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

Viruz
10-09-2008, 01:13 PM

Troll - A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flames) other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

Sounds like you.

T417
10-09-2008, 01:15 PM

Its may not be on UrbanDictionary because 'Trawl' is an English dictionary word :)

J0SH
10-09-2008, 01:30 PM
I aint attacking or flaming everyone, I contributed to your thread by telling you the guy wasn't hacking and you can't accept it. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!