PDA

View Full Version : Code my layout properly lol :P

Luke
10-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Ok, i've twice tried to code my layout in tables and css, but i've failed misserably (sometihng went wrong lol), and i HAVEN'T A CLUE how to code in divs, (which i gatheris the best thing to do it in these days) so i'm aksing kindly if anyone could code this layout. (I'd prefer divs but it's it's well coded table si don't mind xD)

Image:
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/572eaec7bb81724layout.PNG

Please don't say i've "just ripped the layout" as the organisation i'm doing it for, is an RAF organisation, and we've contact the current RAF website admins, (Crown) and they've agreed to a certain extent that this design is applicable, to be used, only just because of the organisation though lol.

Many Thanks
Luke

Funya Chin
10-09-2008, 03:18 PM
It looks exactly like it..

Luke
10-09-2008, 03:20 PM
sigh.

Like i've said, i have the legal right to use this layout, end of. And it will look a lot different when complete, (changing box headers, i have a banner which realy changes site, making a ne wbackground (rathe than the stripes))

i just need the base layout coding.

Luke

Meti
10-09-2008, 03:53 PM
it'd be better if you remove all the texts.

Luke
10-09-2008, 03:59 PM
whree, cause whree i've randomly wrote, that's just instructionsfor my ease a t a later stage, and the othe text has to be there realy as it's part of the layout..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!