PDA

View Full Version : Abusive forum members.

Mobole
28-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Over the past month I have been reading this area of the forum. And I have noticed that basicly in every post there is one person insulting someone who has either Posted or started the thread. This is really sad, if you dont like something keep your opinions to yourself instead of putting others down about something, or attempting too. I know someone now is going to tell me that it's in the wrong section, or make a big deal because I am a newbie on this forum.. I really dont care, a forum should be a place to have a discussion about something on, not have an arguement about something stupid.

- Mobole

P.S if you don't like what I have wrote, dont reply with something like.
"THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME"

RLY-CRAIG?
28-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Okay you can try that bit they wont listen :p

-sFusion-
28-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Perhaps we shouldnt put down ppl as much as we do, but have you seen some of the threads ppl do? Its crazy.

:....:mike:....:
28-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Over the past month I have been reading this area of the forum. And I have noticed that basicly in every post there is one person insulting someone who has either Posted or started the thread. This is really sad, if you dont like something keep your opinions to yourself instead of putting others down about something, or attempting too. I know someone now is going to tell me that it's in the wrong section, or make a big deal because I am a newbie on this forum.. I really dont care, a forum should be a place to have a discussion about something on, not have an arguement about something stupid.

- Mobole

Excellent post, i think youll get far big time. Gl convincing ppl.

NekkLe
28-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Perhaps we shouldnt put down ppl as much as we do, but have you seen some of the threads ppl do? Its crazy.

True, I agree, However, people do make pointless threads about absaloutly nothing that concerns the needs of Habbo. Spamming. Habbox have found that this forum has been used for pointless spam when it is not needed. I'm sorry if people have been a bit offensive however, it does drive the MODS MAD when they see stupid Timewasting spam such some other threads.
And yes this is in the wrong section and you should contact an Admin if you have any problems.
I don't want to sound moaney, which I'm not, But I hope this sort of helped with what your saying :)

Joeymac
29-06-2005, 01:01 AM
THis is a waste of time.

Mr.Himself
29-06-2005, 01:29 AM

- Mobole

Well if ppl would stop spamming,(which is the main cause in abusive forum memebers) then that would probably stop

?-Doc-?
29-06-2005, 02:08 AM
That is why this forum was made.
For opinions. You, yourself are making
an opinion right now "Mobole"
-
Yes is spamming stopped, useless
abusive comments would too.

:Hazel
29-06-2005, 02:12 AM
THis is a waste of time.

What a comedian...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!