PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Design and Development Manager Required.

Tim.
10-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Hello All,

Itshabbo.com in a fair amount of time will need to be upgraded to version 2. We have some pretty amazing ideas, aswell as great enthusiasm. We're basically looking for someone, who can organise the ideas, find the people to do them, get a price, and basically organise that sort of thing. Don't worry you wont need to pay for the work! You need to be very hard working, As the upgrades are huge, and you will also need a good network of people who will be able to help you. Oh and some great ideas of your own!

This job is paying, on a bonus system, We'll be offering habbo or paypal. This is NOT a small task - So don't bother applying if your not up to it.

If you fancy having a shot at this job, please contact me through habbox forum. Or add [email protected] on MSN Or you could always use the Contact us form on itshabbo.com - Whatever suits you really.

Thanks
Tim.

Funya Chin
10-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Salary, comission, pay per?

More information on the pay please.

Tim.
10-09-2008, 06:22 PM
I said this is a bonus system, you do work and achieve goals etc you will get bonuses, its not a steady paying job. This is a fansite therefore i would deem it stupid to offer a fully paying job.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!