PDA

View Full Version : Spoilt Kids...

Minstrels
11-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Petr Cech says the Chelsea squad are determined to show Robinho he made a mistake in joining Manchester City ahead of the Blues, when the two sides meet this weekend.

Robinho is in line to make his City debut at Eastlands against the club he was strongly linked with all summer.

City beat Chelsea to Robinho's signature on transfer deadline day in a sensational British transfer record swoop.

Robinho had been hoping to secure a move to Chelsea from Real Madrid before City's late intervention and Cech says he and his team-mates will show the Brazilian he was wrong in his choice.

"In the morning he says he loves Chelsea and he wants to be part of Chelsea and a few hours later he signs for another club," Cech told Sky Sports News.

Decision
"It was his decision. He needs to play well for Manchester City and we want to show him on Saturday he made a decision that is not perfect for him really."

Despite snubbing Stamford Bridge for Eastlands, Cech believes Robinho could be a success in the Premier League.

"He is a great player and the sort of player who can entertain people so for the Premier League maybe he is good, but we will see how he is going to cope with the pressure now," added Cech.

CHELSEA playmaker Deco admits he was left puzzled by Robinho's shock move from Real Madrid to Manchester City.

Chelsea had looked favourites to sign the Brazil international but, after they refused to meet Madrid's asking price, the mercurial winger ended up joining City for £32.4m.

"To leave Madrid to go to Chelsea is okay, but I have my doubts with respect to City," said Deco.

"I don't know, we will have to ask Robinho what happened. It`s not normal either to change Real for City, only for the money. Robinho has the standing to play in a team who aspire to titles."

With regards to his own summer switch from Spain to England, Deco has revealed he is settling into life at Stamford Bridge very well.

When asked to compare life at Chelsea with that at Barca, the Portugal international said: "They are two great teams, there are high-quality players at both clubs and the biggest difference, which could be the yearning for friends and Barcelona team-mates, is offset because at Stamford Bridge there is Belletti, Ricardo Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira, Bosingwa, Hilario, and the coach is Luiz Felipe Scolari, a very important manager in my career as coach of Portugal. I'm at home in London.

"I`ve started off on the right foot, I've great team-mates at Chelsea."

And I can't find the quotes from Deco telling Ronald not to join Manchester City because were a small club. Anyway, is it just me or does it seem the Chelsea players are just dead sour about Robin joining City? First Deco, now Cech and some other guy said something. And Deco is it winding me up, he's only new to Chelsea, played two games and he's opening his big fat Brazililian reject mouth. Is it me, or is he a ****? Needless to say when your watching the game on Setanta ( I think) you'll be hearing a lot of songs about him. I think he'll crack like Distin did and do something idiotic, which will be rather funny. Oh and watch out for some big multi-coloured footballs, they'll be mine. >.>

Anyway yeah, is Deco a *****? Is he just a Barca reject? Is he just a Brazililian reject? Is he just ronaldos rent boy? Is he just a four foot dwarth? Is a gobby ****e who will crack on Saturday?

Funya Chin
11-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Deco is Portuguese.

Azul
11-09-2008, 06:19 PM
I think although Chelsea are guilty of splashing the cash, Robinho joined City because they offered him better wages. No more no less, if you believe otherwise you're an idiot.

e5
11-09-2008, 06:23 PM
I think city only have a few strong players which could make them lose.

I think Robinho will win it for City and if he does, lol @ Chelsea :D

sock
11-09-2008, 07:18 PM
odea, right, minstrels, i aint gunna be der on saturday but if robinho scores just start a chant like i dno just summit about deco and cech and them not joinin chelsea.

Minstrels
11-09-2008, 08:00 PM
odea, right, minstrels, i aint gunna be der on saturday but if robinho scores just start a chant like i dno just summit about deco and cech and them not joinin chelsea.
Who did you try to sign? Who did you try to sign?

And Adam, he could have played for Brasil.

WileyWestwood
11-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I can't be bothered to read all of that.. Anyone wanna fill me in?

Funya Chin
11-09-2008, 09:09 PM
What's Brasil?

Minstrels
11-09-2008, 09:21 PM
What's Brasil?
The way Brasil should be spelt?

Cypher-
11-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Deco is a football genius, if you cant see how good of a player he is then you are watching the wrong sport.

Invent
11-09-2008, 09:47 PM
The way Brasil should be spelt? In Portuguese?..We're speaking in English though...

Funya Chin
11-09-2008, 10:15 PM
In Portuguese?..We're speaking in English though...
He's from Manchester though so God knows what language he's speaking.

Minstrels
12-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Deco is a football genius, if you cant see how good of a player he is then you are watching the wrong sport.]
From the one who says England aren't good.

In Portuguese?..We're speaking in English though...
You can either spell it Brazil or Brasil.

Says the one from Yorkshire!

Alan_Carr
12-09-2008, 06:26 AM
They're clearly sour about him going to City, and i reckon City will get a good result at the weekend, and Robinho will play decent.

Tristan
12-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Those players are idiots then.
It's obvious that Robinho had shot down his chances to remain at Real Madrid and was desperate for a move for Chelsea, but they wouldn't meet the fee so he had no chance of joining them. They say it as if he had a choice but of course he didn't because he was only able to have talks about a contract at one different club and that was City, because they paid what Real wanted and Chelsea didn't.

sock
12-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Who did you try to sign? Who did you try to sign?

And Adam, he could have played for Brasil.

ye somit like that lolz.

sock
12-09-2008, 03:19 PM

what the hell, by the way your name is, your japanese, north owns south, south's all posh and plitics mate, 'proper england' is north such as manchester, newcastle and liverpool.

Geraint
12-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Haha. I love Phil Scolari. He pretty much said, "I don't care about Robinho joining them because I joined Chelsea over them". Robinho didn't exactly join Manchester City. He wanted to join Chelsea but Madrid didn't want Chelsea to become a major force in Europe. He had to leave Madrid and his only option was Man City. In a press conference he even said, "Chelsea came in with an offer I couldn't refuse."

Browney
12-09-2008, 05:47 PM
what the hell, by the way your name is, your japanese, north owns south, south's all posh and plitics mate, 'proper england' is north such as manchester, newcastle and liverpool.

mate, hes from yorkshire, north of even you. ;)

sock
13-09-2008, 09:43 AM
ye but yorkshire is full of southerners ppl like sheffield lolz.

Funya Chin
13-09-2008, 10:25 AM
How are Yorkshire southerners?

My name means, you have a small tool, in Japanese.

Browney
13-09-2008, 10:32 AM
ye but yorkshire is full of southerners ppl like sheffield lolz.

m8 you dissin yorkshire?! :@ bloody lancastrians :mad_blue::blue_doub

heh anyway, I dno why your going on about this unkown bloke... whats his name? oh i forget... robin-whats-his-name-io? anyway, point is S'land got Cisse. :8

Minstrels
13-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Let's not turn this into county vs county OK? After all... having both Manchester City and Manchester United in Lancashire we have Pleke on our side, we can just call him back... oh wait he's from darwnnnnnn sarthhhhhhh with the rest of the Manure fans.

But anyway, looking forward to Robin!!!

Loqo
13-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Deco has been one of the signings of the season in my eyes. 2 games, 2 goals, creates play, knows how to defend. He was a steal for £8 Mil, yes he's 30 but he is fit at the moment.

Funya Chin
13-09-2008, 03:57 PM
£8m for one, two seasons at maximum is quite a lot.

Loqo
13-09-2008, 04:01 PM
£8m for one, two seasons at maximum is quite a lot.

It aint like their short of money.

Funya Chin
13-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Never said they was, it's just £4m a season... it might work out, might not, but it's a lot.

Loqo
13-09-2008, 04:25 PM
True. But if he does well for them within 2 seasons, they'll look at it as £4 Mil put to good use.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!