PDA

View Full Version : what's the weirdest dream/nightmare you have ever had

Kevin
11-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Mine would have to be, about a week ago, i drempt i was getting out of bed, and getting ready for collage but then i woke up in real life, i never thought you could have a dream about waking up, as it just wouldent add up, but hey know i know everythings possible ;]

Post your experences here please

buttons
11-09-2008, 06:21 PM
i used to dream there was a zombie in the school toilets, it was the blue guy from cramp twins..seriously. :( i was PETRIFIED

Oidz
11-09-2008, 06:23 PM
The falling dream, when you never hit the floor you just julk in your sleep,

THE FALLING DREAM IS THE BEST!

Monopoly
11-09-2008, 06:24 PM
I used to dream that I went out, got drunk and my braces all snapped and my teeth would dissolve. Was well weird.

e5
11-09-2008, 06:24 PM

I've had that, I like move in my dream but like nothing moves me I just like auto move haha it's weird.

Jõnathan
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM
i used to dream there was a zombie in the school toilets, it was the blue guy from cramp twins..seriously. :( i was PETRIFIED
You do know that the guy who voiced Wayne Cramp also voices Spongebob Squarepants?

Moh
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM

Yea, thats the best xD

Erm, I had a dream that some witches were chasing me with bread sticks..

Earthquake
11-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Falling asleep before getting ready for school and having a dream doing it, everytime I woke up, it always sucked cause I wasn't dressed, but I only had these in year 3/4

Kevin
11-09-2008, 06:31 PM

I've had this quite a few times before also, It freaks you out when you wake up and move automaticly.

banned
11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
my parents were riding along the road on a slide (like, a playground slide) then they threw me off the back and left me... it was like when i was 4 lol but i still remember it. i NEVERRRR remember my dreams, i want some nightmares but i never do :(

Earthquake
11-09-2008, 06:34 PM
I've had this quite a few times before also, It freaks you out when you wake up and move automaticly.
i use to have that one alot in skl/laying on my sofa

Stephen08
11-09-2008, 06:36 PM
I dreamt of king kong with a face which wasn't his :eusa_whis

*cough* bebe *cough*

buttons
11-09-2008, 06:38 PM
you are nt funny i dnt want u dreamin about things like tht it is scarin me & so does haggis barbie

Kardan
11-09-2008, 06:40 PM
When I was little I had a nightmare about me being in Thomas the Tank Engine, rolling backwards, out of control down a really steep hill...

Think that would be the strangest one...

Hiro
11-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Dino's with lasers on their heads (this was when I was 7) killing everyone.

I've been having the same dream for 2 months now though, and it's been changing ever so slightly the last few nights :O

Kevin
11-09-2008, 06:41 PM
When I was little I had a nightmare about me being in Thomas the Tank Engine, rolling backwards, out of control down a really steep hill...

Think that would be the strangest one...

loool that is quite strange alright

Stephen08
11-09-2008, 06:42 PM
you are nt funny i dnt want u dreamin about things like tht it is scarin me & so does haggis barbie

Lv u too <3

Crimson
11-09-2008, 07:01 PM
When I was little, I had the same sort of person / story-base in my dreams.. or nightmares really.. I had them constantly from 5-7 and had to have councelling, rofl.

It was that my family and I were in a hotel in the middle of no where and there was a man with huge ears (like unreal huge.. from head to elbows) trying to kill us. The last one I had, I remember he killed everyone cept me and I never had it again.

:(

Inseriousity.
11-09-2008, 08:51 PM

Worst nightmare when I was about 6 was close to that... well not the cramp twins but I think it was because of that Powerpuff Girls episode where everyone turns evil... anyway, in school (would have been my primary school) I go to toilet and there's a female teacher in there and I'm like 'why's there female in male toilets?' and then she turns around with red eyes (like from the episode) and turns out everyone's got red eyes and they all chase me zombie-like... I woke up then though so dunno what happened. Funny how I remember that but can't remember what I dreamt last night...

Zak
11-09-2008, 09:30 PM
In bed with your mother.

Kevin
11-09-2008, 09:33 PM
In bed with your mother.

Yes, i get that one alot about your's, but since she takes credit card now, it doesent have to be a dream

H0BJ0B
11-09-2008, 09:34 PM
a neighbour down the street was really mean to my sister and she came crying to me. The neighbour drove off and i threw a brick at their car. The car reversed and I tried running to my house but I couldn't move - it was like slow motion running.

Stephen08
11-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh crap that reminds me has anyone had one of those dreams where you are being chased and you fall over and you can't get back up like your legs just go limp when you stand up straight and you keep trying to get up all through the dream?

Worst experience while sleeping ever

Nemo
11-09-2008, 09:47 PM
i was in my house, late night, walkin down stairs to get some water. THen my uncle scares the **** outta me by popping up at the backdoor, then he bursts open the door and hes a vampire and he tries eating me or somethin, then i run and then i woke up. Scary as hell.

Kardan
11-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Oh crap that reminds me has anyone had one of those dreams where you are being chased and you fall over and you can't get back up like your legs just go limp when you stand up straight and you keep trying to get up all through the dream?

Worst experience while sleeping ever

I've had a dream where I fall into a road and can never seem to get back up whilst a car is racing towards me...

My dreams aren't very good :P

tdi
11-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Yes, i get that one alot about your's, but since she takes credit card now, it doesent have to be a dream
lool lame comment.

Tristan
12-09-2008, 10:26 AM

Yeah, that one.
I hate it. The same feeling you get as on a rollercoaster and it is frickin awful.
It's like, you can see in your dream but everything is black and you just fall and then wake up.
Hate it, lol. :(

jackass
12-09-2008, 02:51 PM
I hate the ones where...

You fall over and can't get back up (normally you're being chased)
When you go really slow as if you're being pulled backwards (also normally you're being chased)
When you can't see anything in your dream and it's all like blurry

:(

Stephen08
12-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Another dream I now remember having which was last week is where whenever I touched a tooth it would come out and it kept happening and I kept touching them so they all fell out and it was all creepy and realistic and I woke up in the end making sure my teeth were still there LOL

Apparently dreaming about your teeth falling out when you touch them etc is a sign of lack of confidence in something

Loqo
12-09-2008, 06:48 PM

I have those aswell. It happens when am just dosing off and I'd dream slightly off stepping of a building or falling but I kinda fall through the floor, its strange.

Jordan:A
12-09-2008, 06:49 PM
It was probz when i was going out with my librarian....
In my dream of course

Blue.Neon
12-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Mine are often about spiders all around me or on me, probably because i've got such a big fear of them :(

I wake up in a cold sweat and my covers are never on me which is pretty weird and creeps me out ;o O.o

Judge Judy
12-09-2008, 07:19 PM
not rly wierd, but it could be.

Dreaming of going on a rollercoaster but there's like a gap so when the rollercoaster goes off the track I go flying... then I wake up.

Inseriousity.
12-09-2008, 07:32 PM
lol I've had the falling in pitch black as well... apparently, falling represents something (can't remember) to 'dream experts.' My bed feels like it's sinking as well when I dream that.

I've never had the falling in road and not being able to get back up though... :P

Mint
12-09-2008, 11:08 PM
My scariest nightmare was that I was wondering around our caravan storage site and a grim reaper type thing jumped out and got my eye out with a hook. Then my most common one has to be when I am going around a weird tunnel full of gungey stuff and when I look around the corner I start to go really fast but I never get them anymore. I love the ones where you keep falling then never hit the floor though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!