PDA

View Full Version : Battle of resorts 08

e5
13-09-2008, 09:57 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2r4h8iu.png

prefix is [DE] buttttt I think UK will get it

2008 battle of resorts badge :( It got annoying last time lol +++ not even summer anymore! :S

Seany
13-09-2008, 10:45 AM
No appently it was for some german summer comp?

:Act
13-09-2008, 11:36 AM
That was an awesome competition over Summer. The only problem i had with it was that the constant making of rooms for the resort began to get costly for the owners and it really became a competition for people with credits. Poorer people couldn't keep up with it.

Still though, was an awesome competition! :)

Laurensh1
13-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Not thinking it will come to the UK :l Too bad, you missed out that DE is there for a reason. 07 Badge was better :p

RareFish
13-09-2008, 01:14 PM
I wish it would come back, seing how I missed the original. :(

Rakurim
16-09-2008, 01:14 PM
kawu, the german Community Manager promised us (the german Habbos), that everyone will get a free Summer Badge.

I think this Badge is only for the german Habbos, sorry :(

le harry
17-09-2008, 02:40 PM
That competition was awesome

CHA!NGANG
19-09-2008, 05:17 PM
The competition was good, but now I think about it it was about 1 month and a ton of furni and credits for one badge, when about 4 weeks later or something I won about 4T From making a group :S Prize was a bit wierd but it was a good competition.

luce
19-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Well i didn't do it last year but i duno i might do it this year :D

MissAlice
20-09-2008, 01:54 PM
The competition was one of the best I must agree. The prize sadly was one of the worst ever. We had over 600 Habbos join our group http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/sevenstars all hoping to win one of the 50 badges being given to the winning resort, quite an impossible task to please so many.

Teamwork I think was part of the reason we won. Four good friends who could rely on one another. As a team we met up most evenings discussed our plans and set to work, so a lot of time and effort was put in. We didn't have to build 50 rooms between us, we adapted quite a few of our existing rooms, we also thought ahead and rearranged our rooms hoping that the competition would demand rooms like a shop, cafes etc. the type of things you would expect to see at a resort, we were right, and it paid off, we were ahead of the rest ;)

So if they decide to run this competition again, I suggest getting together with 3 or 4 friends at the most and really working as a team.

Our winning resort is still there for all to see :)

Kardan
20-09-2008, 01:55 PM
It's a German related summer comp, not Resorts 2008.

Supersam
20-09-2008, 02:14 PM
The competition was one of the best I must agree. The prize sadly was one of the worst ever. We had over 600 Habbos join our group http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/sevenstars all hoping to win one of the 50 badges being given to the winning resort, quite an impossible task to please so many.

Teamwork I think was part of the reason we won. Four good friends who could rely on one another. As a team we met up most evenings discussed our plans and set to work, so a lot of time and effort was put in. We didn't have to build 50 rooms between us, we adapted quite a few of our existing rooms, we also thought ahead and rearranged our rooms hoping that the competition would demand rooms like a shop, cafes etc. the type of things you would expect to see at a resort, we were right, and it paid off, we were ahead of the rest ;)

So if they decide to run this competition again, I suggest getting together with 3 or 4 friends at the most and really working as a team.

Our winning resort is still there for all to see :)

I remember this. Such a good resort and it deserved to win!

Shame about all those who called staff favouring Xs when actually it was you three who had put in the most effort.

Was still a great comp though :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!