PDA

View Full Version : Housekeeping Guy V2

iUnknown
13-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Hello,

I've had a few ideas already but foolishly I haven't saved any, so if anyone has any ideas for anything to do with the housekeeping guy V2, please post them below :)

This is just collecting ideas, I'm not sure when I'll start working on it.

Closed by N!ck (Forum Moderator): Due to an old thread being bumped.

RyanDOT
13-09-2008, 11:26 AM
New type of layout maybe?

daviestew
13-09-2008, 11:36 AM
maybe make a user system that can go seperate onto a fansite and the usersystem can run through the housekeeping so that the site can hire Mods etc.

Kevin
13-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Staff application system, like the one on my site.

iUnknown
13-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Staff application system, like the one on my site.

Where is this located so I can see the idea?

maybe make a user system that can go seperate onto a fansite and the usersystem can run through the housekeeping so that the site can hire Mods etc.

Don't quite understand your point... I don't think I can make a usersystem for it, maybe I can ask craig from habbosoft and we may join powers for a function like that (as he already has made a usersystem).

New type of layout maybe?

What do you mean? It's likely there will be a new layout, yes, but type usually means, eg, habbo, business, etc... We wouldn't change the habbo themed DJ panel to have a layout themed to something else...

Dentafrice
13-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Just make a whole new version in general, still using code from Housekeeping V1 is awful :P

Integrate TehUpload's system into Housekeeping. DJ profiles with avatars hosted on TehUpload, etc, if you want to know how I can help :P

Excellent2
13-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Integrate TehUpload's system into Housekeeping. DJ profiles with avatars hosted on TehUpload, etc, if you want to know how I can help :PThat would actually be a cool feature.

Dentafrice
13-09-2008, 01:24 PM
I know that some hosts don't allow file uploading, and some don't want to waste their bandwidth/space.. so it would be handy.

iUnknown
13-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Good idea, I'll contact you nearer to the time about that kind of stuff.

Calon
13-09-2008, 03:13 PM
I know that some hosts don't allow file uploading, and some don't want to waste their bandwidth/space.. so it would be handy.
But, do something so the images are uploaded to an album, which the site webmaster will be able to edit on Tehupload.

Turbocom
13-09-2008, 05:32 PM
New Layout,
Dj Of the week,
Fix the timetable, maybe ask HabbCrazy for permisson to use theirs?

Stepheen
13-09-2008, 05:44 PM
New Layout,
Dj Of the week,
He's coding his own timetable and it's not broken anyway.

Kevin
13-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Might be a good idea for image uploading, but not necessarily TehUpload

Turbocom
13-09-2008, 08:12 PM
He's coding his own timetable and it's not broken anyway.
never said it was broken :S

Dentafrice
13-09-2008, 08:38 PM
why do you say that?

Excellent2
13-09-2008, 08:42 PM
why do you say that?All runs down to preference really.

Dentafrice
13-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah, but considering both Housekeeping was an original project of mine, and TehUpload is mine.. no use in not using it.

Stepheen
13-09-2008, 09:31 PM
New Layout,
Dj Of the week,

never said it was broken :S
First quote love xoxoxox

Turbocom
14-09-2008, 04:08 AM
First quote love xoxoxox
Yea well the timetable gets errors. And sorry :P

DJ-AD!
14-09-2008, 09:21 AM
If possible make the timetable automatically clear a day after it has gone
Staff applications
News function

Calon
14-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Staff applications
News function
That's possible, and is a pretty good idea.

DJ-AD!
14-09-2008, 10:11 AM

Why Thank you

Flisker
14-09-2008, 12:28 PM
About that clear day automatic, keep a log of who DJed and the manager can download it so he/she can see whos DJed.

iUnknown
14-09-2008, 05:42 PM
New Layout,
Dj Of the week,

It's not broken, it's fine.

Erm... why not, tehupload is dudey. And it'll be easy to integrate into.

Yea well the timetable gets errors. And sorry :P

The timetable doesn't have errors.

Staff applications
News function

Very good idea about the timetable. Already have job applications, may extend that though so that you can add more categories of jobs through admin. Cutenews kind of owns the habbo fansite news sections, but I may make a plug-in or extra for something like that if I do it, and also a "cutenews import tool" which can import articles from cutenews, and possibly templates. That'd be cool.

Might make an update system and a plug-in system so that I can release small updates and offer plug-ins after the release, possibly meaning a new version afterwards might not have to be released as everything can be released as it's done through the updates/plug-in system.

Agreed.

About that clear day automatic, keep a log of who DJed and the manager can download it so he/she can see whos DJed.

Very very nice idea, would probably make it viewable as an admin page in a sort of table showing the day before's schedule and ones in red if the DJ missed the slot.

I'm not going to make an automatic warning system because the majority of people would not want that because they want to keep their DJs. Only big fansites who can easily dispose of DJs might want something like that.

I'm going to be making it so staff can only view radio information once and all views/attempts to view it are logged. Admins can also allow a user to view it again through an admin page or allow all users to view it again through an admin page.

More ideas please :)

Calon
14-09-2008, 05:51 PM
It's not broken, it's fine.

Erm... why not, tehupload is dudey. And it'll be easy to integrate into.

The timetable doesn't have errors.

Very good idea about the timetable. Already have job applications, may extend that though so that you can add more categories of jobs through admin. Cutenews kind of owns the habbo fansite news sections, but I may make a plug-in or extra for something like that if I do it, and also a "cutenews import tool" which can import articles from cutenews, and possibly templates. That'd be cool.

Might make an update system and a plug-in system so that I can release small updates and offer plug-ins after the release, possibly meaning a new version afterwards might not have to be released as everything can be released as it's done through the updates/plug-in system.

Agreed.

Very very nice idea, would probably make it viewable as an admin page in a sort of table showing the day before's schedule and ones in red if the DJ missed the slot.

I'm not going to make an automatic warning system because the majority of people would not want that because they want to keep their DJs. Only big fansites who can easily dispose of DJs might want something like that.

I'm going to be making it so staff can only view radio information once and all views/attempts to view it are logged. Admins can also allow a user to view it again through an admin page or allow all users to view it again through an admin page.

More ideas please :)
Ban a DJ from viewing the Radio Information,
Contact tool form (Admins can view the entries),
Misc form tool (Admins can create forms, visitors can fill the fields, admins can view the entries)

RyanDOT
14-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Radio Job Application
Colour Changer on TimeTable.
Radio Code fitted like tech-hosts.co.uk/player/
Mini Forum

DJ-AD!
14-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Soon as i seem to ahve the best ideas :D
I suggest to actually make a news system to own cutenews
and yes if it automatically cleared timetable u would need logs but i tihnk you can get logs on admin control on your shoutcast

and ther should be a control to change a user from dj to admin

Calon
14-09-2008, 06:32 PM
and yes if it automatically cleared timetable u would need logs but i tihnk you can get logs on admin control on your shoutcast

Nobody uses PMA, why not? :(

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 07:47 PM
PMA?? Whuts that.

Stepheen
15-09-2008, 08:04 PM
PMA?? Whuts that.
How can you NOT know what PMA is?

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure, I'm American?!

What is it.

Trinity
15-09-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm not sure, I'm American?!

What is it.

I thought PMA usually meant phpmyadmin but that doesn't seem to fit what he was saying.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 08:27 PM
I thought PMA usually meant phpmyadmin but that doesn't seem to fit what he was saying.
Yeah that would be pMA though./

DJ-AD!
15-09-2008, 09:43 PM
phpmyadmin doesn't fit

I'm confused.com

What is it?

iUnknown
15-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Ban a DJ from viewing the Radio Information,
Contact tool form (Admins can view the entries),
Misc form tool (Admins can create forms, visitors can fill the fields, admins can view the entries)

Very nice ideas there.

Radio Job Application
Colour Changer on TimeTable.
Radio Code fitted like tech-hosts.co.uk/player/
Mini Forum

Already got job application. Colour changer is more hassle than it's worth (now some smart-*** is gonna say "oh no its easy if you code it in divs and css and bla". nty). I'd like to keep that exclusive to tech-hosts for now (and various hosts I rent custom ones to). Forum is a waste of time, staff don't need to chat about things on a staff only forum - rather get a public forum more active.

News system is a whole extra project. All habbo content management systems seem to not go anywhere... no one uses them. I might be able to integrate it in cutenews, inside the DJ Panel you can login to cutenews and post articles all through the DJ Panel, but you have to have cutenews installed - good idea. No one uses the SHOUTcast logs.

And I don't really care about your pMA no it's PMA junk ;). More ideas please :)

stupidben
21-09-2008, 08:19 PM
the next dj script like on www.thatshabbo.net

iUnknown
21-09-2008, 08:53 PM
the next dj script like on www.thatshabbo.net (http://www.thatshabbo.net)

Nice idea, on that site there's also a habbo spotlight script, I'll also do that.

Blazz
21-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Private messaging system, Staff Chat, Be able to promote djs without having to use phpmyadmin. Erm, that's all I can think of atm. Ill have a think later.
:) - Had a quick think, Alert Single IP...

UniqueHabbo
22-09-2008, 03:25 AM
I agree with

Being able to change ranks (like the dj to head dj)
PM system
ban users/suspend users

Turbocom
22-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Dj Of the WEEK!!! and a timetable where you can switch to PST to EST

UniqueHabbo
22-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Isn't there already a timezone feature on the timetable that is already located with the Houskeeping Guy DJ Panel?

iUnknown
22-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Private messaging system, Staff Chat, Be able to promote djs without having to use phpmyadmin. Erm, that's all I can think of atm. Ill have a think later.
:) - Had a quick think, Alert Single IP...

No to staff chat, that causes problems.
What do you mean by the promote DJs bit.

Would you want head DJs to appear in a section above normal DJs? Would you want to be able to type in the rank or select Radio DJ/Head DJ from a drop down menu? If drop down menu, what options should there be?

Alert Single IP is a good idea also.

Dj Of the WEEK!!! and a timetable where you can switch to PST to EST

Not sure if I can be bothered, I hated doing the timetable, it's just repeatative and time consuming.

I agree with

Being able to change ranks (like the dj to head dj)
PM system
ban users/suspend users

Why would you want to ban/suspend users... why not just delete them...

Isn't there already a timezone feature on the timetable that is already located with the Houskeeping Guy DJ Panel?

No, currently it does the server that the web hosting is on's time.

Blazz
22-09-2008, 06:35 PM
As in, going in like another file called "Promote/Demote User" When you go in there theres a bit where you enter their name, and a dropdown with what rank you want them to be. So if you want to change a person from a senior dj to a normal dj, you go on there, enter their username and select the rank from the dropdown, hit submit and now their they are a normal dj.

iUnknown
22-09-2008, 09:36 PM
As in, going in like another file called "Promote/Demote User" When you go in there theres a bit where you enter their name, and a dropdown with what rank you want them to be. So if you want to change a person from a senior dj to a normal dj, you go on there, enter their username and select the rank from the dropdown, hit submit and now their they are a normal dj.

Ok, should any pages on the DJ Panel reflect priveleges like this? As in, if they are a senior DJ, should they be able to unbook any slots on the timetable for example? Is that really needed?

UniqueHabbo
22-09-2008, 09:39 PM
ban/suspend because you could have a system like
-----
2 strikes = 3 day suspension/ban

Dentafrice
22-09-2008, 09:43 PM
I might just work on a HKV3.

Excellent2
22-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Be able to promote djs without having to use phpmyadmin. Erm, that's all I can think of atm. Ill have a think later.
:) - Had a quick think, Alert Single IP...Well thats pretty easy to do, have a drop down menu with the values as in Admin, Head DJ etc etc, then run a simple query once the value has been set and the button clicked
$update = mysql_query("UPDATE djs SET level = *VALUE* WHERE = username = $username");

Dentafrice
22-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Color changer, bottom right

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-91373538112243396.png

iUnknown
22-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Color changer, bottom right

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-91373538112243396.png

Yeah but that's a really basic layout, I don't mind doing a colour changer for something like that. A layout like the current one is more complicated and so is the non-habbo one. Maybe we could work together on a new version or something? I can focus on habbo functions and there can be 2 versions etc. The Dentafrice Housekeeping Guy. LOL.

Dentafrice
22-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah but that's a really basic layout, I don't mind doing a colour changer for something like that. A layout like the current one is more complicated and so is the non-habbo one. Maybe we could work together on a new version or something? I can focus on habbo functions and there can be 2 versions etc. The Dentafrice Housekeeping Guy. LOL.
That's not the full layout, LOL. That's just the outside.

Why would I use an advanced layout, for something like a DJ panel.

I don't work well with people, as I code my own way ;)

Or it could just be Housekeeping V3, like it always has been?

iUnknown
23-09-2008, 03:31 PM
That's not the full layout, LOL. That's just the outside.

Why would I use an advanced layout, for something like a DJ panel.

I don't work well with people, as I code my own way ;)

Or it could just be Housekeeping V3, like it always has been?

yeah I was joking about the name. i dno. I don't code any particular way haha.

RyanDOT
23-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Guide on how to DJ on Sam
Guide on how to DJ on WinAMP

Remember not to put loads of stuff onto the panel because it cause lag as well.

iUnknown
23-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Guide on how to DJ on Sam
Guide on how to DJ on WinAMP

Remember not to put loads of stuff onto the panel because it cause lag as well.

No point.
No point.

Not really..

:)

RyanDOT
23-09-2008, 03:51 PM
No point.
No point.

Not really..

Lol erm...

What DJ Next.. like ThatsHabbo maybe...?

iUnknown
23-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Lol erm...

What DJ Next.. like ThatsHabbo maybe...?

Already been suggested :)

Calon
23-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah that would be pMA though./
Oh, sorry capitalized it wrong.

Why doesn't anyone use pMA?

For administration :P

iUnknown
23-09-2008, 11:30 PM
PMA (paramethoxy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methoxy)amphetamine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine), p-methoxyamphetamine or 4-methoxyamphetamine) is a synthetic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_synthesis) phenethylamine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenethylamine) drug, psychostimulant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant) and hallucinogen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelics,_dissociatives_and_deliriants). It is sometimes known by the street names of "death" or "Dr Death".

UniqueHabbo
24-09-2008, 11:36 AM
PMA (paramethoxy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methoxy)amphetamine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine), p-methoxyamphetamine or 4-methoxyamphetamine) is a synthetic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_synthesis) phenethylamine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenethylamine) drug, psychostimulant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant) and hallucinogen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelics,_dissociatives_and_deliriants). It is sometimes known by the street names of "death" or "Dr Death".
LOL.

<<-longer->>

Dentafrice
24-09-2008, 07:46 PM
LOL.

<<-longer->>
What a pointless post, you can LOL at something.. but you don't need to tell us about it.

iUnknown
26-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Anymore ideas?

Blazz
27-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Ability to add your own custom pages? I think intergrating cutenews into it would be a very good idea.

Dentafrice
27-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Cutenews is awful, and is flatfile, whereas Houskeeping works with a MySQL database. Why integrate two methods of doing something, into one, when he could just build a custom system?

Excellent2
27-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Yeah, cutenews is absolute rubbish I feel. You could just as easy build a custom system with, add, edit, delete etc and some more if you wanted. Easy to skin by just changing the divs.

Dentafrice
27-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Just built a widget-style system into it.

{news-title}
{news-avatar}
{news-content}
{news-commentN}

etc.

Blazz
28-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Im not trying to imply that cutenews is the best news system there ever will be. I'm just trying to say, intergrating a news system into it would be cool, especially as you can manage it all from one panel.

Dentafrice
28-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Im not trying to imply that cutenews is the best news system there ever will be. I'm just trying to say, intergrating a news system into it would be cool, especially as you can manage it all from one panel.
but it would clash, the technologies are two different things, and there really wouldn't be a use in changing it all.. when it would be quicker just to make your own.

Blazz
29-09-2008, 09:50 PM
but it would clash, the technologies are two different things, and there really wouldn't be a use in changing it all.. when it would be quicker just to make your own.

Oh, ok, I see. Was just trying to help y'know.

iUnknown
01-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Any other ideas?

Calon
01-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Any other ideas?
Make it more secure?

iUnknown
03-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Make it more secure?

Would you like to suggest some ways to make it more secure?

Calon
03-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Would you like to suggest some ways to make it more secure?
Some DJ panels have a feature called "PIN CODE" you should set PIN code an optional security method.

iUnknown
03-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Ah yes, a pin code incase you forget your password. Might do that.

Dentafrice
04-10-2008, 05:47 PM
A secret question/answer system would be better then a pin code.

Requiring a pin-code in login is pointless, as well as a captcha system, not many people are going to dedicate resources to brute force a DJ panel.

iUnknown
18-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Any other ideas?

Kevin
19-10-2008, 11:43 AM
A secret question/answer system would be better then a pin code.

Requiring a pin-code in login is pointless, as well as a captcha system, not many people are going to dedicate resources to brute force a DJ panel.

It depends, if it was on a popular habbo fansite, people do it for enjoyment. but for the average one, people wouldn't be bothered.

Dentafrice
19-10-2008, 01:55 PM
It depends, if it was on a popular habbo fansite, people do it for enjoyment. but for the average one, people wouldn't be bothered.
People type stupid numbers and letters for "enjoyment".

Hey, lets tack on 10 more seconds to my login time, to type cSd5dE3 for my enjoyment!

No.. no way.

Trinity
19-10-2008, 03:34 PM

Hey, lets tack on 10 more seconds to my login time, to type cSd5dE3 for my enjoyment!

No.. no way.

I think he meant the brute forcing, not the pin code.

iUnknown
20-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Anymore ideas? I don't think I'm gonna do a pin code or secret question. I might do a recaptcha on login though. And log of IPs next to usernames of ALL login attempts that admins can view.

user130523
20-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Next DJ Feature
Staff profiles
ermm.. Pin code or security question if lost account as said above that'd be good :P
New layout would be nice or if you don't want to get into all that maybe update some colours?
New login would be cool aswell :P

Thanks,
Jack

P.S. Enjoy 300th rep+ ;)

Calon
20-10-2008, 01:01 PM
This thread was dead..

iUnknown
20-10-2008, 01:13 PM
This thread was dead..

I want it to stay alive a little longer :)

Next DJ Feature
Staff profiles
ermm.. Pin code or security question if lost account as said above that'd be good :P
New layout would be nice or if you don't want to get into all that maybe update some colours?
New login would be cool aswell :P

Thanks,
Jack

P.S. Enjoy 300th rep+ ;)

Read the thread before posting, thanks. When I think it's enough, I'm literally going to go through the thread copying and pasting the ideas into one list. I don't want things coming up twice (as all of your suggestions would).

user130523
20-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Sorry :P Its like 8 pages I was like :| I aint reading all that lol

Gl with panel
Jack

P.S. Whens it getting released? xD

iUnknown
21-10-2008, 04:49 PM
I haven't started it yet. I want to build a full feature list, that I can tick off as I code.

Anymore ideas?

Suspective
21-10-2008, 04:49 PM
None Sorry! :)

Calon
21-10-2008, 04:50 PM
None Sorry! :)
Why bother posting if you have no ideas?

Kevin
21-10-2008, 07:47 PM

No.. no way.

If it takes you 10 seconds to type a memorised code, you must be new to the forum, welcome!, if you want to be smart with me, ill be smart back.

And yes, infact i did mean brute forcing

OMGitsHYPE
21-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Hey Guy :)

What about as a user you can set your own IPs? So like only certain IPs can log onto the account which would avoid hacking and people going on eachothers accounts if possible. You can easily get your IP anyway by going on the request line. So if you get what I mean, set the IPs you want to be able to visit the panel on that account.

So anyone with an IP which the user hasn't set, cannot login on the account even with the right password ^.^ Might be hard, but saves hacking!

iUnknown
21-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey Guy :)

What about as a user you can set your own IPs? So like only certain IPs can log onto the account which would avoid hacking and people going on eachothers accounts if possible. You can easily get your IP anyway by going on the request line. So if you get what I mean, set the IPs you want to be able to visit the panel on that account.

So anyone with an IP which the user hasn't set, cannot login on the account even with the right password ^.^ Might be hard, but saves hacking!

Very nice idea, only problem is that some peoples IPs change all the time. I might do something like that but if the IP doesn't match, you have to provide a security question answer or a pin (so that you're not completely locked out if your IP changes).

Calon
22-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Very nice idea, only problem is that some peoples IPs change all the time. I might do something like that but if the IP doesn't match, you have to provide a security question answer or a pin (so that you're not completely locked out if your IP changes).
I was going to say, use geographical IP thingy, but it's never accurate, so you could do something like by town, but as I said they're not accurate.

I think, like bebo admin has "IP password" so they have to enter their first ever IP that they logged in with, or enter their DOB on login.

iUnknown
22-10-2008, 01:06 PM
might be easiest just to ask them to enter a pin if their IP does not match the IP they have assigned to their account.

-=adio=-
28-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Ive edited your panel for my site annd ive added things like unlock radio details because they lock after first viewing. Alert ip. A box where it shows when the radio details were last updated. PM system. DJ Reviews and report request actually goes somewhere now :)
Just some ideas..

iUnknown
28-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Ok thanks.

I've got a big enough feature list now, I'll start work on it when I can.

VistaBoy
28-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Could you post your BIG list so we can see what will be in the new version?

Calon
28-10-2008, 03:15 AM
What if nubs (like you) try stealing the feature ideas?

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Pleae do not be rude and insult other form members.

Earthquake
28-10-2008, 03:16 AM
New layout possibly, only if this is an alive thread.

iUnknown
28-10-2008, 11:03 AM

Yep, it's already posted, please read through the 10 page thread like I will have to do :)

Dentafrice
28-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Because it is a DJ Panel.. those features have probably been used tons of times before, there's not much to "steal"..

VistaBoy
28-10-2008, 12:18 PM

Why the hell would i want to tack features from a crap DJ Panel (sorry i do not mean it in a bad why iUnknown) i am not even making one -.-

iUnknown
28-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Why the hell would i want to tack features from a crap DJ Panel (sorry i do not mean it in a bad why iUnknown) i am not even making one -.-

Haha... crap... what other way can that be said that's not negative.... :rolleyes:

iUnknown
04-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Anymore ideas?

Jackboy
04-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Feature connects to the cast control so u can change details from panel xx

iUnknown
04-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Good idea but I don't think cast-control's API is quite developed enough yet. It would also be a security risk and php server modules like curl would be required.

Jackboy
04-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Good idea but I don't think cast-control's API is quite developed enough yet. It would also be a security risk and php server modules like curl would be required.

Well i know people who have got near before. I reckon it is possible tbh.......

If you had the right connection details for it neway

Haggis
25-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Hey,

Sorry to reignite a dying flame, but is there any more progres on v2 or v3?

Edited by N!ck (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Dentafrice
28-02-2009, 02:00 AM
Hey,

Sorry to reignite a dying flame, but is there any more progres on v2 or v3?
No, no there isn't. This project really has been disbanded I think.

iUnknown
28-02-2009, 04:18 PM
I've still got the list but I don't have time to make a whole new version.

I'd probably recode it anyway as I've improved in PHP a lot and looking back, the coding and security of both Housekeeping V1 and HousekeepingGuy is terrible, as I'm sure Dentafrice will agree.

nooblah123
04-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Housekeeping guy kinda sucks lolz

Dentafrice
04-03-2009, 01:32 AM
Housekeeping guy kinda sucks lolz
Lolz what panel u like bruv?

Habtopia
04-03-2009, 02:38 PM
If i remember correctly people could just book any slot they want, It would be nice if only certain users could confirm all the djs bookings.

Just an idea.

iUnknown
04-03-2009, 04:57 PM
If i remember correctly people could just book any slot they want, It would be nice if only certain users could confirm all the djs bookings.

Just an idea.

No offence but that would be time consuming and irritating. This thread is also dead.

Calgon
07-03-2009, 03:45 AM
Lolz what panel u like bruv?
http://hffm.co.uk/staff/ i lyk its v. nice except it looks like a pile of dog peee

Kevin
07-03-2009, 10:31 AM
http://hffm.co.uk/staff/ i lyk its v. nice except it looks like a pile of dog peee

Dentafrice made that panel lol

Shibby-Shabs
08-03-2009, 04:33 AM
Maybe a CMS System, Like at the frontend you have all the pages and so on and at the backend the page editors.

It would be good because when you create a fansite you don't want to have to give host or FTP details out so staff can't edit pages they need to.

Just an idea.

Instanthost.org
14-08-2009, 03:28 PM
make it more secure cos when u delete a user they can just login to the by goin to main.php without havin an account or loggin in.

Dentafrice
14-08-2009, 03:30 PM
make it more secure cos when u delete a user they can just login to the by goin to main.php without havin an account or loggin in.
Good job bumping an extremely old post, this project isn't even going anymore.

The reason that bug you pointed out works, is because their session still exists ($_SESSION["session_username"], $_SESSION["session_level"]) so it still thinks they are logged in.. because it does not verify against the database that the user is still there.

BoyBetterKnow
14-08-2009, 03:57 PM

Learn php yourself noob. Will never be buying hosting off your site for sure.

Rzoned
17-08-2009, 08:31 AM
sorry for bummping but

it would be nice if there was a shoutbox so dj's can chat

and maby also a better looking login sceen

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!