PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Development.

Earthquake
13-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Found this website, I guess it was created a while ago

http://www.alistairwilliams.com/Mobile.htm

Closed by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not feed the trolls.

user130523
13-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Alright find I suppose,
Kinda released it though with Chat and stuff.

visa.
13-09-2008, 09:03 PM
is there some doctrine that lets news that was posted ages ago be posted again just because it's old news and it's new to you? fail, in my opinion <3

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not create troll posts.

Earthquake
13-09-2008, 09:30 PM
is there some doctrine that lets news that was posted ages ago be posted again just because it's old news and it's new to you? fail, in my opinion <3
How can something whats created not to win, fail?

I will also like to point out this is the ''Habbo in general'' section and not the ''Uk news and rumours'' section. So please, when ever you have an opinion, insure its an opinion worth sharing.

Wootzeh
13-09-2008, 09:34 PM
been posted before sorry!

visa.
13-09-2008, 09:35 PM
How can something whats created not to win, fail?

I will also like to point out this is the ''Habbo in general'' section and not the ''Uk news and rumours'' section. So please, when ever you have an opinion, insure its an opinion worth sharing.
i adore your use of "whats" instead of "that's" .. it's very proliteriate chic

and i suggest you look up the definition of fail. it just means he failed to post something worthy of a post. not only has it been posted in news & rumours, it has also been posted in habbo in general (if you know how to use the search feature).

Earthquake
13-09-2008, 09:38 PM
been posted before sorry!
Oh right, well I was unsure of the website and hadn't of known of it, thank you.

visa.
13-09-2008, 09:39 PM
next time, search please <3

Nemo
13-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Its news to some people, how exactly does it harm you if he posts it? Why do you get so 'mad' because he posted something you already knew?

Get over yourself.

visa.
13-09-2008, 09:42 PM
no, you get over yourself. would it kill you to go back pages to find news you might have missed? there shouldn't be double threads for the exact same topic just because it hasn't been posted in a while. double posting things isn't supported on almost any forum.

Earthquake
13-09-2008, 09:42 PM
next time, search please <3
You arragont ways have become beyond a joke, your now going to be inserted on my ''ignore list'' -rep.

visa.
13-09-2008, 09:45 PM
why am i arrogant for asking you to use the search feature PLEASE? that is not arrogant on any count.

Nemo
13-09-2008, 09:46 PM
no, you get over yourself. would it kill you to go back pages to find news you might have missed? there shouldn't be double threads for the exact same topic just because it hasn't been posted in a while. double posting things isn't supported on almost any forum.
Well some people dont exactly spend their online time searching through threads which they might and might not have seen before. Just because its been posted again doesnt mean that its pointless. They're only not supported if its pointless, but posting something that some people dont know isnt pointless.

Good game mr.flufflepuss.

visa.
13-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Well some people dont exactly spend their online time searching through threads which they might and might not have seen before. Just because its been posted again doesnt mean that its pointless. They're only not supported if its pointless, but posting something that some people dont know isnt pointless.

uhh, actually, double posting like that is never the right thing. that's why people will always post "already been posted". while "some of us" can't be bothered to look through older threads if we're interested in older news, another group of us doesn't want to look through a bunch of double posts to find something that is actually new. unfortunately for your group, double posting is, again, not supported (so you'd best start reading old news the proper way - by going backwards through forums).

a good game indeed, mr. ignorance.

Earthquake
13-09-2008, 09:58 PM

Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

Nemo
13-09-2008, 10:00 PM
uhh, actually, double posting like that is never the right thing. that's why people will always post "already been posted". while "some of us" can't be bothered to look through older threads if we're interested in older news, another group of us doesn't want to look through a bunch of double posts to find something that is actually new. unfortunately for your group, double posting is, again, not supported (so you'd best start reading old news the proper way - by going backwards through forums).

a good game indeed, mr. ignorance.
This isnt really news, its just a website someone has found. And plus, when someone does repeat something, you always get atleast someone say "oh i didnt know that, thanks" which makes the thread worthy of actually being a thread

Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.
who says i dont take a bite of the pig? I do like me some bacon.

Earthquake
13-09-2008, 10:03 PM
This isnt really news, its just a website someone has found. And plus, when someone does repeat something, you always get atleast someone say "oh i didnt know that, thanks" which makes the thread worthy of actually being a thread

who says i dont take a bite of the pig? I do like me some bacon.
What I mean is..

Don't argue with someone whos going to enjoy the arguement, just ignore visa.

Nemo
13-09-2008, 10:04 PM
What I mean is..

Don't argue with someone whos going to enjoy the arguement, just ignore visa.
I know, but im saying i will enjoy it, and bite him in the *** by making him realise hes wrong. :)

visa.
13-09-2008, 10:07 PM
but i'm not wrong, children. if double posting was allowed then why are the threads always closed or merged?

*REMOVED*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Nemo
13-09-2008, 10:11 PM
but i'm not wrong, children. if double posting was allowed then why are the threads always closed or merged?

ps: if i was a pig i'd gladly chock you full of my bacon. i love making fun of fatties.
double posting, and threads being closed/merged are for news! THIS IS NOT NEWS. GET IT? IT IS NOT NEWS. Lemme repeat it 3 times so it sticks in your head.

This is not news.
This is not news.
This is not news.

That is why it is allowed to be posted again, its just a find that someone thought would be interesting for some people and it has been. Whilst for others it has been useless, but they shouldnt care, but you do for no apparent reason.

visa.
13-09-2008, 10:12 PM
alright friend, why don't you copy and paste the original post in a new thread and see where that gets you. best of luck xo.

Nemo
13-09-2008, 10:41 PM
alright friend, why don't you copy and paste the original post in a new thread and see where that gets you. best of luck xo.
Theres no point since there is this exact thread on the same page, its not at all old. Maybe after a month or so, then maybe i'd post it again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!