PDA

View Full Version : leeds.....

Casuals
13-09-2008, 11:04 PM
lost 3-1 to them
beckford is such a ******* diver and a dirty player
and 2 any leeds fan
is "matching on together" your only song....

leah
14-09-2008, 02:16 AM
Nope we also have

Glory glory leeds united
Leeds united calypso
all white strip
Here we go again
Elland road baht'at
The lads of leeds
...and a few more. We tend to chant marching on together the most though. I think winning with 10 men for most of the game was a great achievement tbh. Beckford, in my opinion is a great player, he can spot a good run and is very goal hungry - an asset to any team.

Funya Chin
14-09-2008, 09:08 AM
That is the only song they have btw.

leah
14-09-2008, 05:00 PM
That is the only song they have btw.
It's the most popular, it isn't the only one.

Funya Chin
14-09-2008, 05:13 PM
It's the most popular, it isn't the only one.
25TH MAY 2008
NEVER FORGET

It's all you cry babies sung, every single song, we were like - fgs not another one. Never heard anything different. Boring, yawn yawn.

leah
15-09-2008, 06:14 AM
I'd love to see whatever team you support come back from -15 points... when they do, then and only then you can diss Leeds United.
Thanks very much :)

Funya Chin
15-09-2008, 02:30 PM
The logic in that is non-existant. The only reason Leeds United came back from their deduction is because the team had will power and it spurred them on. However, yes, I believe Leeds were the strongest team in the division last term but the fact is, on the 25th of May 2008, you bottled it and lost to a pub team.

Now, when a team comes up from the conference in six years beats a team who 6 years ago were in a semi final of the Champions League, you can come back and say I can't diss Leeds.

Casuals
15-09-2008, 02:32 PM
The logic in that is non-existant. The only reason Leeds United came back from their deduction is because the team had will power and it spurred them on. However, yes, I believe Leeds were the strongest team in the division last term but the fact is, on the 25th of May 2008, you bottled it and lost to a pub team.

Now, when a team comes up from the conference in six years beats a team who 6 years ago were in a semi final of the Champions League, you can come back and say I can't diss Leeds.
Owned.

danny1541
15-09-2008, 03:06 PM

Sorry but i disagree i think we won so many games simply because we were one of the best teams in league one. Yes we bottled it in the playoff final but if it was not for the points we would of been promoted automatically ( Coming just behind swansea the champions )

Are squad is stronger this year and i think it proves we are a good side in this league when we can beat swindon with 10 men for 85 mins.

And from the swindon fan it seem's like sour grapes to me. Get over it you lost Beckford scored two. I bet if he went to swindon ( Lol why would he do that? ) You would love him.

Funya Chin
15-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Yes, but it helped, you've got to admit.

No denying the pub team loss :P

leah
15-09-2008, 05:15 PM
You didn't deny the sour grapes either... :rolleyes:

Funya Chin
15-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Sour?

What is there to be sour about?

leah
15-09-2008, 09:37 PM
The only reason you lashed out at leeds was because they beat swindon, Nothing to do with Beckfords non existant "diving".

Geraint
15-09-2008, 09:39 PM
The only reason you lashed out at leeds was because they beat swindon, Nothing to do with Beckfords non existant "diving".

No, the thread starter had a go at Leeds. Adam talked about the play-off final and how Leeds only got into the play-offs because the -15 points made them try harder.

leah
15-09-2008, 10:27 PM
No, the thread starter had a go at Leeds. Adam talked about the play-off final and how Leeds only got into the play-offs because the -15 points made them try harder.
O.o! I thought he was the thread starter :P
Leeds would have gotten into the play-offs anyway... we were one of the best teams in that league... The -15 points did spur us on but the team still performed under pressure which not all teams can do.

Alan_Carr
16-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Leeds have loads of money, ain't hard to get promoted with money.

Ramones
16-09-2008, 08:25 PM

That's aload of rubbish. Do you think Man city are gonna win the premier league cause they have the most money?

Funya Chin
16-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Leeds lost to a pub team from Yorkshire - be afraid, be very afraid.

danny1541
16-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Leeds lost to a pub team from Yorkshire - be afraid, be very afraid.

I think Doncaster are a very well orgasnised side mate. Pub team No we lost because we did not turn up on the day.. Maybe because of the pressure?

Which team do you support?

Browney
16-09-2008, 10:14 PM
I think Doncaster are a very well orgasnised side mate. Pub team No we lost because we did not turn up on the day.. Maybe because of the pressure?

Doncaster mate lol.

Funya Chin
17-09-2008, 03:41 PM

lol, I'm a supporter of the pub team :P

Like I said, Leeds absolutely bottled it. Doncaster are the Arsenal of the north, but it doesn't work. Last night's match was evidence of that because it was terrible.

Casuals
17-09-2008, 03:58 PM
leah u go 2 swindon leeds
or were u 2 busy djing on habbox????
so how can u say beckford dosent dive

Alan_Carr
17-09-2008, 07:54 PM
That's aload of rubbish. Do you think Man city are gonna win the premier league cause they have the most money?

Yeah, next year mate.

Jamie!
17-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Nope we also have

Glory glory leeds united
Leeds united calypso
all white strip
Here we go again
Elland road baht'at
The lads of leeds

...and a few more. We tend to chant marching on together the most though. I think winning with 10 men for most of the game was a great achievement tbh. Beckford, in my opinion is a great player, he can spot a good run and is very goal hungry - an asset to any team.
To be fair, from the 4 games we played against you last season, I only ever heard your lot sing; MOT, WACCOE, Glory Glory and We Are Leeds... Saying that, at least MOT and WACCOE are different from the usual **** served up like '...... ........ barmy army!'.

As for Beckford being an asset to any team, he wasn't for us. I won't be the only one to say that he is quite comfortably the worst player that's donned a Carlisle shirt in the last 4/5 seasons. Still a top fella though.

Geraint
17-09-2008, 09:01 PM
plz dun dis leeds dey wre in da prem b4

Alan_Carr
18-09-2008, 06:24 AM
Lukeybaby you don't go any games, so don't call yourself a leeds fan whilst you're dj'ing on habbo fansites yeh?

Funya Chin
18-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Lukeybaby you don't go any games, so don't call yourself a leeds fan whilst you're dj'ing on habbo fansites yeh?
Isn't she that manure fan from Gunernesy?

Geraint
18-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Isn't she that manure fan from Gunernesy?

Leahbaby is the Leeds fan. Lukeybaby is the man u fan from Guernsey/

Funya Chin
18-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Leahbaby is the Leeds fan. Lukeybaby is the man u fan from Guernsey/
Which... is what I said?

Geraint
18-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Which... is what I said?

My bad thought you were saying the person in this thread was the same person.

Finalz08
18-09-2008, 09:25 PM
LOL LEEDS HAVE LOADS OF SONGS LOL HAHAHAHA ITS JUST MARCHING ON TOGETHER IS MAIN 1

Funya Chin
18-09-2008, 09:27 PM
No, they stick up for each other when they're both wrong because lets face it, they're 'women'.

:P

leah
20-09-2008, 01:11 AM
yeh so much money that they went into admin last season...:rolleyes:

leah u go 2 swindon leeds
or were u 2 busy djing on habbox????
so how can u say beckford dosent dive

So because I don't go to every single match I'm not a fan?
Thats outrageous... I live 6 hours away from Leeds and I still go to a few games, Travelling 6 hours there and back is alot harder than going down the road so because you may live nearer to your team that doesn't make you a better fan.

Anyway this thread was about the swindon game so I don't see why we're still talking about last seasons events... change the record please.:$

Casuals
20-09-2008, 01:15 AM
u really dont have a clue do you.
they went in to administation cuz ken bates is a cheating *******

leah
20-09-2008, 01:21 AM
u really dont have a clue do you.
they went in to administation cuz ken bates is a cheating *******
Firstly I didn't give a reason of why we went into admin, I was just stating that we did so we can't possibly have all of this money people keep talking about.
Secondly I do have a clue because I was checking the news reports, the papers when the event actually happened - which I'm sure if your team got into that situation you would do too.

Bren
20-09-2008, 01:39 AM
OWNED W00DSIE

Casuals
20-09-2008, 01:43 AM

So because I don't go to every single match I'm not a fan?
Thats outrageous... I live 6 hours away from Leeds and I still go to a few games, Travelling 6 hours there and back is alot harder than going down the road so because you may live nearer to your team that doesn't make you a better fan.

Anyway this thread was about the swindon game so I don't see why we're still talking about last seasons events... change the record please.:$
carlisle on a tuesday night
pissing it down. :eusa_whis

and i go to quite a few away games so sshhh

James!
20-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Just beat Bristol City 2-1 and we're second in Championship ;)

Anyways, Leeds are pretty **** considering what they used to be.

J0SH
20-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Huh? They've always been ****.

Browney
20-09-2008, 09:54 AM
lol, semi-finals of Champions League.

leah
20-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Huh? They've always been ****.
That's utter rubbish.
We used to be good until all that money trouble.

luce
20-09-2008, 12:16 PM
25TH MAY 2008
NEVER FORGET

It's all you cry babies sung, every single song, we were like - fgs not another one. Never heard anything different. Boring, yawn yawn.

Blue Moon?

Not even a chant. yet its the only one City have.

leah
20-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Every club has a favourite song but that doesn't mean that that's their only one. Leeds's sing Marching on together the most but being a fan and going to games gives me the knowledge that we do sing more than one, just because one is sung more frequently doesn't mean it's the only one.

luce
20-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Every club has a favourite song but that doesn't mean that that's their only one. Leeds's sing Marching on together the most but being a fan and going to games gives me the knowledge that we do sing more than one, just because one is sung more frequently doesn't mean it's the only one.

Exacally :D

Funya Chin
20-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Blue Moon?

Not even a chant. yet its the only one City have.

When were Manchester City involved in this thread :S

leah
20-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Leeds are soo rubbish that we've another victory in the bag.
get in.;)

luce
20-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Leeds are soo rubbish that we've another victory in the bag.
get in.;)

Well done :D:D

Funya Chin
20-09-2008, 02:50 PM
It's League One and you're against a fifth tier legend team, so it's not that hard to win.

Jamie!
20-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Fair result today, they bossed it from start to finish. They'll win the league this year, no doubt about it... Loudest set of fans we've had up at BP since the invasion of the inbreds from down the M6.

Edited to add; What the **** is that LukeyBaby doing, everywhere Leah posts she posts? Absolute creep.

luce
20-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Fair result today, they bossed it from start to finish. They'll win the league this year, no doubt about it... Loudest set of fans we've had up at BP since the invasion of the inbreds from down the M6.

Edited to add; What the **** is that LukeyBaby doing, everywhere Leah posts she posts? Absolute creep.

becuase i forum stalk leah.

Or maybe becuase we're on the phone and actually know each other?
creep.

J0SH
20-09-2008, 04:58 PM
That's utter rubbish.
We used to be good until all that money trouble.

It's utter true.

leah
20-09-2008, 06:38 PM
It's utter true.
We got into the semi final of the champions league and spent ages in the premiership... also going about 25 years back leeds were the best team... so I can assure you we've only been bad recently and we're starting to get back on our feet.

Geraint
20-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Actually, if you think of it, the downfall of Leeds United has something to do with our 2-1 F.A. Cup victory. They were flying high in the premier league, when they got shot in the neck. I'm not saying it's a big reason but it's one.

It isn't Peter Ridsdale who did it, it's Ken "The Cheater" Bates.

J0SH
20-09-2008, 08:47 PM
We got into the semi final of the champions league and spent ages in the premiership... also going about 25 years back leeds were the best team... so I can assure you we've only been bad recently and we're starting to get back on our feet.

You can't change my personal opinion, my opinion is Leeds are ****, deal with it and jog on - stop trying to proove me wrong because it won't work, how many cups have Leeds actually held? Point proven. :D

Geraint
20-09-2008, 09:25 PM
You can't change my personal opinion, my opinion is Leeds are ****, deal with it and jog on - stop trying to proove me wrong because it won't work, how many cups have Leeds actually held? Point proven. :D

Leeds do have a canteen in their ground, y'know.

Actually, Leeds have won the F.A Cup, League Cup, Charity shield twice and the UEFA Cup twice. (Inter-cities Fair Cup, as it was then)

J0SH
20-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Canteen for food probably because all their fans are obese northerners?

leah
20-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Leeds do have a canteen in their ground, y'know.

Actually, Leeds have won the F.A Cup, League Cup, Charity shield twice and the UEFA Cup twice. (Inter-cities Fair Cup, as it was then)
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
and Josh Im a skinny southener so erm no soz.

J0SH
20-09-2008, 10:09 PM
I was on about male supporters there unless you count as all their fans. :)

Casuals
20-09-2008, 10:27 PM
lukey arent u the man u fan that lives in gurnsey LOL
and leah u live in cornwall so u obv go 2 every game

leah
21-09-2008, 01:14 AM
I was on about male supporters there unless you count as all their fans. :)
you didn't say male and you said ALL of their fans which means every single one, seeing as I am one that's why I said it.

lukey arent u the man u fan that lives in gurnsey LOL
and leah u live in cornwall so u obv go 2 every game
It doesn't matter how many games I go to. I watch gillette soccer saturday! ;)
I have travelled up to leeds from cornwall which means getting up at 4 am and returning the next night at 1 just to see a game but I do it because I'm a fan. Obviously if I did it every weekend then I'd be quite run down and the coach costs make it difficult also so you can't critisize me for where I live... find a decent arguement please.

Bren
21-09-2008, 04:22 AM
cmon guise, lets not argue

Alan_Carr
21-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Leeds fans think they're quality, cos they're winning every game this season.
But they have MONEY, alot of teams, in fact most of the teams in our division don't have the money leeds do, so what do you expect?
Leicester sold loads of players, but got money and strengthened back.
Leah, you're not a fan, as you just said " i watch soccer saturday! " lmao at you, come back when you actually go to games. Leeds are a glory club, loads of people supported them when they were winning in Europe years ago, but now, they've all lost interest, reminds me a bit of you Leah, you "SOCCER SATURDAY" fan, lol at you!

Casuals
21-09-2008, 02:10 PM
you didn't say male and you said ALL of their fans which means every single one, seeing as I am one that's why I said it.

It doesn't matter how many games I go to. I watch gillette soccer saturday! ;)
I have travelled up to leeds from cornwall which means getting up at 4 am and returning the next night at 1 just to see a game but I do it because I'm a fan. Obviously if I did it every weekend then I'd be quite run down and the coach costs make it difficult also so you can't critisize me for where I live... find a decent arguement please.
LOL! sums it up in one

leah
21-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Leeds fans think they're quality, cos they're winning every game this season.
But they have MONEY, alot of teams, in fact most of the teams in our division don't have the money leeds do, so what do you expect?
Leicester sold loads of players, but got money and strengthened back.
Leah, you're not a fan, as you just said " i watch soccer saturday! " lmao at you, come back when you actually go to games. Leeds are a glory club, loads of people supported them when they were winning in Europe years ago, but now, they've all lost interest, reminds me a bit of you Leah, you "SOCCER SATURDAY" fan, lol at you!
I've been to games you idiot if you actually read my previous posts.
How the hell have I lost interest I live at the other end of the country and still go to games and the ones I can't make I follow the score by watching gillette soccer saturday so lol @ you for not being able to read a post. Leeds don't have loads of money, yeh they went into admin but are loaded?

Charles
21-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

Funya Chin
21-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
25TH MAY 2008 NEVER FORGET

Charles
21-09-2008, 04:11 PM
25TH MAY 2008 NEVER FORGET

Marching on together
We're gonna see you win
We are so proud
We shout it out loud

Funya Chin
21-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
http://leedsunited.ytmnd.com/

:$

J0SH
21-09-2008, 09:42 PM
All proper fans would count as males. :) You watch it on Saturday, you're a hell of a fan, compared to the others that go to every match to watch their team lose, 3rd place - Leeds are solid.

leah
21-09-2008, 09:50 PM
All proper fans would count as males. :) You watch it on Saturday, you're a hell of a fan, compared to the others that go to every match to watch their team lose, 3rd place - Leeds are solid.
Sexist too - aren't you a bundle of joy... :rolleyes:
I didn't watch it on saturday? :S
I have been to games where my team has lost and i've travelled 6 hours there and back to see it so I really don't understand your point?
soon to be 1st place ;) you just watch.

CHA!NGANG
21-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Trust me on this one, Leah is a proper Leeds Fan ;)

Geraint
21-09-2008, 09:58 PM

Errr, no they don't. I know female Cardiff fans who go to every game, home and away.

Sexist too - aren't you a bundle of joy... :rolleyes:
I didn't watch it on saturday? :S
I have been to games where my team has lost and i've travelled 6 hours there and back to see it so I really don't understand your point?
soon to be 1st place ;) you just watch.

You say it's a six hour journey, yet you have to leave at 4am and arrive back at 1am. To leave at 5am, arrive at 11am is just plain stupid, you'd arrive 4 hours before kick off. To get back at 1am, you'd be leaving the ground at 7pm.

I travelled to Middlesbrough for a 1:00 kick off and I didn't leave until 6am.

J0SH
21-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Trust me on this one, Leah is a proper Leeds Fan ;)

Sticking up for one of your good mates :rolleyes:

leah
22-09-2008, 06:55 AM
Errr, no they don't. I know female Cardiff fans who go to every game, home and away.

You say it's a six hour journey, yet you have to leave at 4am and arrive back at 1am. To leave at 5am, arrive at 11am is just plain stupid, you'd arrive 4 hours before kick off. To get back at 1am, you'd be leaving the ground at 7pm.

Just because I wake up at four doesn't mean I leave as soon as I get out of bed...Normally the coach leaves at 5. Idk cornwall to leeds? probably longer than 6 hours tbh.

Sticking up for one of your good mates :rolleyes:
If I was going to make up that I supported a team wouldn't I go for one thats likely to win the premiership not one that might win devision one... :rolleyes: and Leeds have had some rough times over the last few years and I still support them just as I ever did tbh who are you to critisize you don't know me for starters... I could just say you aren't a real fan of whichever club you support but I'm not that pathetic.

Funya Chin
22-09-2008, 01:26 PM
I just love that, you watch Soccer Saturday.

LOL!

Casuals
22-09-2008, 02:43 PM
i think thats my point proven?
" I WATCH SOCCER SATURDAY"

Geraint
22-09-2008, 02:46 PM

Just because I wake up at four doesn't mean I leave as soon as I get out of bed...Normally the coach leaves at 5. Idk cornwall to leeds? probably longer than 6 hours tbh.

If I was going to make up that I supported a team wouldn't I go for one thats likely to win the premiership not one that might win devision one... :rolleyes: and Leeds have had some rough times over the last few years and I still support them just as I ever did tbh who are you to critisize you don't know me for starters... I could just say you aren't a real fan of whichever club you support but I'm not that pathetic.

Errr, can you read?

You should know how long it takes. Your the one that goes.

leah
22-09-2008, 05:29 PM
you said to leave at 4am aswell tbh...
and I don't sit there with a stop watch looking at the time.

Funya Chin
22-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Stop watches aren't there to tell the time.

Geraint
22-09-2008, 06:24 PM

I meant get up. Coaches have clocks on them. They hang down.

leah
22-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Stop watches aren't there to tell the time.
No, they're there to measure the time taken... which is why I said it.

e5
22-09-2008, 07:46 PM
lol i live in Leeds. Don't support them. I haven't really seem the play much tbh lmao. Actually, I haven't seem them play a game this season :P

flyingbrick
23-09-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm glad that you're in League One.
It makes me smile.

Not only because you coaxed half of our players with money you didn't have, but also because you turfed out God - Sean Gregan, the greatest player you'll ever have!

Aha.
(Im a Preston North End fan)

Funya Chin
23-09-2008, 02:58 PM

No, they're there to measure the time taken... which is why I said it.

You what?

leah
23-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I thought that sentence was pretty straight forward seeing that because I said "stopwatch" it was obvious I meant the time taken so I didn't elaborate. However you seem to not understand.

"I don't sit there with a stop watch to measure the time that it takes to go from cornwall to leeds" I hope you understand it better now.

Funya Chin
23-09-2008, 06:08 PM
I thought that sentence was pretty straight forward seeing that because I said "stopwatch" it was obvious I meant the time taken so I didn't elaborate. However you seem to not understand.

"I don't sit there with a stop watch to measure the time that it takes to go from cornwall to leeds" I hope you understand it better now.

No, you didn't say measure, nor did you say the italics. You said you sat there with a stopwatch looking at the time.

How can you argue something which you've written down and has been archived? It means two different things.

Cixso
23-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Leeds.... a club that simply failed.

Shame really, I want them back in the premiership.

leah
23-09-2008, 07:50 PM
No, you didn't say measure, nor did you say the italics. You said you sat there with a stopwatch looking at the time.

How can you argue something which you've written down and has been archived? It means two different things.
ofcourse I didn't write the italics - the italics are there to show what I could have added if I had known you would need everything explained to you in fine detail.

J0SH
23-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Leeds.... a club that simply failed.

Shame really, I want them back in the premiership.

You deserve some rep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!