PDA

View Full Version : Aight heres what I did

Royal
14-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Ok I did this for fun. I found a decent looking girl that I wanted to bang the crap out of right and we got really tight like I'd call her like every second until the one time she blew me off. Now I'm like this complete *TEXT REMOVED* and its so fun and she wants me so bad now its not even funny. Now I know if I play my cards right i'm getting laid so its all good :) I r za king

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the forum filter, thread closed please don't post inappropriate threads thanks.

GhostFace-
14-09-2008, 04:17 AM
Nice.

shes like fine fine ? ;]

BaybeeElin
14-09-2008, 02:21 PM
That sounds nasty ! :P

buttons
14-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Ok I did this for fun. I found a decent looking girl that I wanted to bang the crap out of right and we got really tight like I'd call her like every second until the one time she blew me off. Now I'm like this complete ahole and its so fun and she wants me so bad now its not even funny. Now I know if I play my cards right i'm getting laid so its all good :) I r za king
you are so gonna regret that lmao. she's gonna think you want her & she'll get too attached and you'll get bored of "banging the crap" out of her, but yeah nice one.. a challenge i guess:rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!