PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday..

Metric.
29-06-2005, 02:14 PM
On the Funky Friday page it says:
If you would like to win all you have to do is answer this simple question below. One lucky Habbo will win a set of DJ Decks, two Disco signs AND a DJ Throne poster!, 10 runners up will each get 50 Credits.

This concerns me because the last few weeks they have been giving out furniture that was going to realeased soon such as a the 2 posters (Johnny Squabble & Bonnie Blonde) and the movie set furniture and wasent there a Golden IceCream Machice, Im not sure about the IceCream Machine? All or most of the furni was realeased soon after the compition ended. So will the DJ Deck or the Disco Sign or The DJ Throne poster be realeased in the cataloge? Who knows maybe thats the "Surprise" they were talking about on the home page, you never know what Habbo is going to do next, they realeased the Orange Parasol, whats stoping them from realeasing the DJ Deck? Im going to look for a screenie of the front page talking about the surprise.

Expedition.

Steven
29-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Good theory. But they gave out DJ decks before and they never came out

shenk.
29-06-2005, 02:17 PM
fair enof erm yah fair enof

Metric.
29-06-2005, 02:18 PM
It could be nothing, they might be talking about the new public room, it just the trend im noticing. When the rollers were realeased? The Funky Friday prize from the week before was rollers.

shenk.
29-06-2005, 02:19 PM
It could be nothing, they might be talking about the new public room, it just the trend im noticing. When the rollers were realeased? The Funky Friday prize from the week before was rollers.
i think your right we'll have to see

Laura.
29-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Heres Pic Of It:
http://img251.echo.cx/img251/1551/pic9jq.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

al123
29-06-2005, 02:52 PM
releasing orange para killed it. if they did that to the decks i would go mad

also new furni is good cos i like it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!