PDA

View Full Version : 1 RROD?

Jam
14-09-2008, 03:48 PM
I have 1 RROD on my Elite, and I've checked all cables and tried it without the HDD and still nothing. Has Mr. Falcon started having problems now? :S

j4k3
14-09-2008, 03:52 PM
i had tht - leeve it 4 a bit

Loqo
14-09-2008, 04:03 PM
CAUSE
This problem may be caused by a hardware failure in your Xbox 360 console.

THINGS TO TRY
Try the following to resolve the problem:
1. Turn off your Xbox 360 console, disconnect and reconnect all cables, and then turn your Xbox 360 console back on. If this step doesn't resolve the problem, try step 2.
2. Turn off the console, and then disconnect any connected accessories, such as controllers, Xbox 360 memory units, and the Xbox 360 hard disk. With these accessories removed, restart the console to see whether the problem persists and to pinpoint whether it is the console or an accessory. If this step doesn't resolve the problem, try step 3.
3. If you continue to experience the problem, contact Xbox Customer Service. If the Xbox Customer Service agent cannot help you resolve the problem, you may have to return your Xbox 360 console to Microsoft for repair. For more information about how to contact Xbox Customer Support or to request repair of your Xbox 360 console, please visit the Xbox Support Web site.

CJW93
14-09-2008, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN98wBr7_aU

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!