PDA

View Full Version : +Rep if..

Cwmbran
15-09-2008, 12:25 AM
You can recommend me something that will get rid of the smell of paint, seriously its pissing me off so ******* much and if you live near me i shall please you sexually aswell as the +rep.

ToxicPaddy
15-09-2008, 12:28 AM
I know this might sound silly, but air freshener? Or deodorant?

I always liked the smell of paint tbh.

Cwmbran
15-09-2008, 12:29 AM
I know this might sound silly, but air freshener? Or deodorant?

I always liked the smell of paint tbh.
I have used deodorant and air freshener but not febreeze I hope to god we have some. +Rep anyway for you but no sexual favors as you live in Kent. ew.

ToxicPaddy
15-09-2008, 12:31 AM
I have used deodorant and air freshener but not febreeze I hope to god we have some. +Rep anyway for you but no sexual favors as you live in Kent. ew.

What's wrong with Kent? Less than an hour on a train to central London, best place in England :D Close to London, but not close enough that we get any terror problems.

PaintYourTarget
15-09-2008, 12:32 AM
If you have a microwavable curry ready meal, pierce the film lid and put it in for 7minutes. Eat half of it and leave the rest in your room. Job's a good'un.

Cwmbran
15-09-2008, 12:33 AM
What's wrong with Kent? Less than an hour on a train to central London, best place in England :D Close to London, but not close enough that we get any terror problems.
I just dislike Kent. :'(

If you have a microwavable curry ready meal, pierce the film lid and put it in for 7minutes. Eat half of it and leave the rest in your room. Job's a good'un.

You sir are a ******* genius!

ToxicPaddy
15-09-2008, 12:34 AM
The curry idea is good :)

Cwmbran
15-09-2008, 12:36 AM
The curry idea is good :)
Indeed it is!
+1PostCount.

PaintYourTarget
15-09-2008, 12:36 AM
I like to have a variety in my room; Curry, Pasta, Sweet & Sour chicken with Special Fried rice... the spilt Mountain Dew, left over Salad and pack of TicTacs even out the smell with a fresher, mintier scent.

Zak
15-09-2008, 12:39 AM

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

what he sed xD

tdi
15-09-2008, 01:30 AM
staple your nostrils together, it won't get rid of the smell but hey, you won't be able to smell it.

omfl
15-09-2008, 01:33 AM
u could simply stayover at a friend's place

Metric1
15-09-2008, 01:38 AM
poo on the floor.

Boxiel
15-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Oust! :)

http://www.oust.com/

Jord
15-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Get your light bulb and spray something nice smelling on it let it try When you turn your light on it will heat up and slowly let the smell out :P

I saw tht on how clean is your house XD

ParaniodLemon
15-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Lol too this Thread and Whats Wrong with kent? kents ok just not where i live lol, curry idea was good :)

J0SH
15-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Drench your clothes with Febreeze then you don't need to put up with it. :P

Auspice
15-09-2008, 11:38 AM
The best thing to do its to constantly keep your windows open or do like a barbecue inside or beside the room with the windows slightly open. A strong smell should get rid of it. Smokes coming from roasted meat and melting fat has a strong effect too.

DieselShaq
15-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Put a stink bomb in your room so that the smell neutralises.
Or you could put some cheese? The curry idea is a good one, by the way.

RockyHorror
15-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Peel and slice an onion, then leave it in the room overnight. It will absorbe the smell of the paint. Plus as a bonus there will be no smell from the onion either.

Aso how long has it smelled of paint? Because when the smell of paint lingers for too long it could be due to dampness within your walls.

Cwmbran
15-09-2008, 12:13 PM
staple your nostrils together, it won't get rid of the smell but hey, you won't be able to smell it.
Oh aren't you smart!!1 NO REP FO U!

u could simply stayover at a friend's place
When I need to be up at 7am no ty.

poo on the floor.
genius ******* genius.

Oust! :)

http://www.oust.com/
No shops were open at like 1:30am? I can't remember when i posted but i prefer febreze!

Get your light bulb and spray something nice smelling on it let it try When you turn your light on it will heat up and slowly let the smell out :P

I saw tht on how clean is your house XD
thats a really good idea, i shall use it in the future.

Lol too this Thread and Whats Wrong with kent? kents ok just not where i live lol, curry idea was good :)
STAY ONTOPIC! Kent is crapy for the same reasons everyother town in the UK is crapy.

Drench your clothes with Febreeze then you don't need to put up with it. :P
Umm... The smell is fresh paint on the walls. Please try again for your chance to win 5Green rep points!

Put a stink bomb in your room so that the smell neutralises.
Or you could put some cheese? The curry idea is a good one, by the way.
I would rather not die.

TO SUMMARIES: I put up and shut up with the complaining of paint after waking up parents at 2:30am looking for something to cover up the smell.
I woke up as normal at 7am this morning and was violently sick so therefore I did not go to college, the windows in my room are being left open all day and shall not be closed (unless there is a freak hurricane) this thread can be kept on the first page to laugh at the fact I don't like Kent or you can let it die it is your choice.

J0SH
15-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Put your heating on to make the paint dry quicker and if you can't stand the smell perhaps use a laptop or something out of your bedroom. :P

MissAlice
15-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Good old fashioned large onions cut in half :P

Heart Break Kid
15-09-2008, 05:08 PM
use the smell of your pharts :D
eat tomatoes then let rip FTW!!!
your own brnd is the best xD

kuzkasate
15-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Get something that smells quite HIGH e.g curry. Put it in the place where it smells of paint + you could also try eating thos extra extra mint chewing gums. They always take away the smell and it frosts your nose for quite some time so you cant smell anything.

Supersam
15-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Good old fashioned large onions cut in half :P

I think they just make you cry for ages...

Not sure the smell is greater than paint.

Garlic would do it though... go crazy on the garlic bread!

Cwmbran
15-09-2008, 05:29 PM
TO SUMMARIES: I put up and shut up with the complaining of paint after waking up parents at 2:30am looking for something to cover up the smell.
I woke up as normal at 7am this morning and was violently sick so therefore I did not go to college, the windows in my room are being left open all day and shall not be closed (unless there is a freak hurricane) this thread can be kept on the first page to laugh at the fact I don't like Kent or you can let it die it is your choice.
Everyone that posted after that shall not be getting rep sorry i feel like being cruel.

hamheyelliot
15-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Don't just mask bad Paint Odour,
OUST them!

RyanDOT
16-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Go out of the room maybe?

Heart Break Kid
16-09-2008, 03:17 PM
has the smell gone yet?

buttons
16-09-2008, 03:18 PM
y didn't u just sit there and get high off the paint, duh!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!