PDA

View Full Version : HabboUpload Toolbar

Experting
15-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Who thinks habboupload tool bar is just the best its so easy to use.

http://www.download.com/HabboUpload-Toolbar/3000-12777_4-10878932.html?part=dl-10878932&subj=dl&tag=button

You dont even have to open another window.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed, Do not feed the trolls.

Source
15-09-2008, 07:40 PM
whats with this thread? Why not just use the tehupload app which also allows on the fly screenshots, clipboard dumps etc...

Experting
15-09-2008, 07:49 PM
This is not a tehupload thread its an habboupload thread.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 07:55 PM
I downloaded it, used it, and I hated it.

It was created with a free script, it wasn't created from scratch, very un-unique.

This is all it is, which includes a tiny iframe to a stripped down version of their uploader.

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-100586928185137391.png (http://www.tehupload.com/share/6519)

It takes a minute to load :\ Then forever to upload.

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-402066799116821072.png (http://www.tehupload.com/share/6521)

Source
15-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Yea, downloaded and used it this end. Not very impressed, solid try though I guess.

Experting
15-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Dont worry babes we all know you love the uploader really.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't creat trolling posts.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Quit trying to start an argument, we stated our opinion on the product, and stated that we didn't like it.

That's the end, it isn't that good.. and there really isn't anything unique about it. Plus I'm pretty sure it is violating Download.com's T&C and Software contract by hosting something not created by/entirely from the uploading user.

I'll check Upload.com's TOS tonight ;)

Experting
15-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Quit trying to start an argument, we stated our opinion on the product, and stated that we didn't like it.

That's the end, it isn't that good.. and there really isn't anything unique about it. Plus I'm pretty sure it is violating Download.com's T&C and Software contract by hosting something not created by/entirely from the uploading user.

Im not trying to start an argument, Your the one that started it dont bother posting here *+*+*+

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 08:06 PM
I didn't "start an argument", I was stating my opinion on the product which you showed us.. I didn't like it, get over it.

Experting
15-09-2008, 08:06 PM
I dont like tehupload product, Get over it.

Stepheen
15-09-2008, 08:08 PM

Why do you have to be such a **** for :/
Checking through ToS's and everything, why does it matter to you. Unless your dieing of lung cancer because of it then there's really no point.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Why are you bringing TehUpload into this thread? You already said it was not about TehUpload, being quite the hypocrite are you?

I not once advertised TehUpload in this thread, or said anything about it.

Please, think of something better then that in response to my "disliking" of this toolbar.

Why do you have to be such a **** for :/
Checking through ToS's and everything, why does it matter to you. Unless your dieing of lung cancer because of it then there's really no point.

Why not? It clearly states that you can't upload products created by another program, why should they bet let off from following the rules? Unlike everyone else.

Experting
15-09-2008, 08:12 PM
He just needs to stop being so augmentative.

Anyway remember to download the habboupload toolbar.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm sorry that I stated my opinion on something I didn't like?

I quite love Youmeo, that doesn't have to do with TehUpload, I quite love Tinypic, that doesn't have to do with TehUpload, I quite love Tumblr, that doesn't have to do with TehUpload.

^_^. If all you have to do, is sit here and tell me that *I* need a life, something's wrong here.

Also, sorry I can spell "against" right also.

Experting
15-09-2008, 08:18 PM

I quite love Youmeo, that doesn't have to do with TehUpload, I quite love Tinypic, that doesn't have to do with TehUpload, I quite love Tumblr, that doesn't have to do with TehUpload.

^_^. If all you have to do, is sit here and tell me that *I* need a life, something's wrong here.

I respect your opinion. Thanks for your feedback.

Who else likes the habboupload uploader ?

MrCraig
15-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Dont like sorry, As stated its just youve filled in some forms somewhere on a generator somewhere.

Making your own toolbar would be much better and youd get a much better reception. And caleb has a toolbar which has been improved by user feedback, if i were you, he knows what hes talking about and i would listen to him..

Stepheen
15-09-2008, 08:41 PM

You do need a life. Sitting up reading through ToS's because you think it'll make you look 1337. Why can't you just leave him alone? You've gave your feedback there really isn't much point in what you're doing is there really?

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't creat troll posts.

Source
15-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh dear, this application is cheap - which people have the right to say. Refering to ToS's, if HabboUpload don't follow download.com's ToS why should we follow theirs?

Anyhoo, im out dear.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 08:46 PM
You do need a life. Sitting up reading through ToS's because you think it'll make you look 1337. Why can't you just leave him alone? You've gave your feedback there really isn't much point in what you're doing is there really?
Yeah there is, I follow the same rules on Download.com and Upload.com as HabboUpload should.

If they're not following the rules, why should they allowed to have their 'toolbar' on there?

I don't read through TOS's, ever heard of a quick Ctrl+F? You do know they have a knowledge base :rolleyes:

Considering I have many classes to take, I'm quite intrestested in the legal structure of things, hence why we have to read through many-a legal documents a day.

Stepheen
15-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah there is, I follow the same rules on Download.com and Upload.com as HabboUpload should.

If they're not following the rules, why should they allowed to have their 'toolbar' on there?

I don't read through TOS's, ever heard of a quick Ctrl+F? You do know they have a knowledge base :rolleyes:

Considering I have many classes to take, I'm quite intrestested in the legal structure of things, hence why we have to read through many-a legal documents a day.
No, caleb, it's just stupid. If you don't like it then leave it.

Source
15-09-2008, 08:52 PM
If you don't like his posts then leave it, don't set yourself up for these cheap comeback's im doing.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 08:52 PM
No, caleb, it's just stupid. If you don't like it then leave it.
I have just as much right to post and express my opinion as you do. So don't think I'll be "leaving".

--ss--
15-09-2008, 08:56 PM
I dont like tehupload product, Get over it.
And we don't like your or the rubbish app you're adveritizing so stop spamming with it.
I find all the -rep you give me on CH very upsetting :'(

Stepheen
15-09-2008, 08:56 PM
I have just as much right to post and express my opinion as you do. So don't think I'll be "leaving".
But the thing is, it's a habbo fansite.
You're like 18 he's only 15 i think. He's running a Habbo fansite.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 08:57 PM
He's like 12, watch his videos.. he sounds 8 :P

Plus this isn't his fansite, HabboUpload isn't his.. he just bums the owner and posts the site everytime the font color changes.

Stepheen
15-09-2008, 09:13 PM
He's like 12, watch his videos.. he sounds 8 :P

Plus this isn't his fansite, HabboUpload isn't his.. he just bums the owner and posts the site everytime the font color changes.
Could of told me. Sorry Caleb Darl xox
Report him to download.com <3 :]

GhostFace-
15-09-2008, 09:22 PM
fail imo sorry.

Dentafrice
15-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Could of told me. Sorry Caleb Darl xox
Report him to download.com <3 :]
Thought you knew :P

iJoe
15-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Dosen't look the nicest thing ever, but good effort and a fairly good idea :)

Calon
16-09-2008, 06:28 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

--ss--
16-09-2008, 06:33 PM
I do, you don't.

Nobody likes your product, it's a failure.
It's not even his lol
He likes ******* people on Clubhabbo doing crap "interviews" with all the staff.
Habboupload is owned by dj.dtm (or something like that) and I believe Experting has nothing to do with it rofl ^^

Calon
16-09-2008, 06:34 PM
It's not even his lol
He likes ******* people on Clubhabbo doing crap "interviews" with all the staff.
Habboupload is owned by dj.dtm (or something like that) and I beleive Experting has nothing to do with it rofl ^^
Lol, well he fails for advertising a failure product. " ^^ " :P

Jahova
16-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Learn a programming language and make your own.
I hope you don't take this as offensive, as it wasn't meant to be like that.

Calon
16-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Learn a programming language and make your own.
I hope you don't take this as offensive, as it wasn't meant to be like that.
What?

I agree.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!