PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery Badge (Win 2HC!)

Mint
15-09-2008, 08:55 PM
If anyone knows the mystery badge and you post it first, I will give you 2HC sofa's and a +rep. I'm sure everyone else would be greatfull aswell! :)

Closed by Laurensh1 (Forum Moderator): Due bumping.

e5
15-09-2008, 08:57 PM
It might not have been available to win yet?

It could be more getting all of the badges, or have you seen someone with one?

FiiR3
15-09-2008, 09:02 PM
How do you know what someone tells you about the badge is true?

I Could tell you that it's given out to people who have collected every achievement badge and it would sound pretty believable.. my source (if you even wanted one); i know staff.

When Habbo was down, the amount of people who posted their "sourced" updates before it was back up was unbelievable and none of them came true.. It would be alot more sensible to either wait for Habbo to give it out or Puhukepula (sp, lol).

Mint
15-09-2008, 09:05 PM
How do you know what someone tells you about the badge is true?

I Could tell you that it's given out to people who have collected every achievement badge and it would sound pretty believable.. my source (if you even wanted one); i know staff.

When Habbo was down, the amount of people who posted their "sourced" updates before it was back up was unbelievable and none of them came true.. It would be alot more sensible to either wait for Habbo to give it out or Puhukepula (sp, lol).
Because I would do what they say first and see if It actually works. :rolleyes:

GhostFace-
15-09-2008, 09:29 PM
do the poll in sakura square.

Slowpoke
15-09-2008, 10:53 PM
do the poll in sakura square.

Seriously?

Nuct
16-09-2008, 03:01 PM
I think it could be...

http://www.iaza.com/work/080916C/mystbadge7154769059-iaza.gif- WAR: War of Iraq and Peace sign, and the poll is about the war/Iraq.

Credit to Habborator.

-Danube-
16-09-2008, 04:05 PM
I haven't tried this but on the site it shows the badge as spray paint. Maybe you have to paint your room or something

Jarkie
16-09-2008, 04:15 PM
I haven't tried this but on the site it shows the badge as spray paint. Maybe you have to paint your room or something

hmm maybe? I was thinking that you have to win an official competition or I fort it maybe to be something with the 'Habbo hood' comp??

who knows....

-Danube-
16-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Ye Habbo Hood comp because it's a spray can, which you associate with gangs and that :O

Seany
16-09-2008, 04:29 PM
But the badge isn't an achievement and wouldn't be in there if it was a competition badge would it?

Nuct
16-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Well, here's the image from the article:
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/ah_peace.gif

So I'm assuming it's the WAR badge I posted a few posts back, and the WAR child badge.

Mint
16-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Yeh but that's more of a competition badge since you have to answer questions to get it. The mystery badge is mentioned in the same section as the achievement badges so my guess is that it will be given to user's that do things like maybe paint your room like dan said.

Well, here's the image from the article:
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/ah_peace.gif

So I'm assuming it's the WAR badge I posted a few posts back, and the WAR child badge.

-Danube-
16-09-2008, 08:16 PM
It's defo not the War badge. I wonder what you have to do to get it, i think the actual badge is the spray paint one on the main site but dunno what you gotta do for it

Mint
16-09-2008, 09:52 PM
It's defo not the War badge. I wonder what you have to do to get it, i think the actual badge is the spray paint one on the main site but dunno what you gotta do for it
It could be the spraypaint can but I don't think they would actually display the mystery badge, it's name says it all. :P (I could be wrong)

AndrewByrne
16-09-2008, 09:55 PM
It could be the spraypaint can but I don't think they would actually display the mystery badge, it's name says it all. :P (I could be wrong)
Maybe theres more than one?
Based on your tags?

Frisky
21-09-2008, 08:45 PM
There must be a way to find out.. like from external descriptions or something stupid like that...

EDIT: According to Habborator:

??? - Just seen on a group page (included in background). Not uploaded (at least not found) yet.

kevv2
17-12-2009, 01:31 AM
i just found it, if you login through Facebook and change ur name ull get that badge.... :D

In-game name: kevv2

Edited by Laurensh1 (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump topics. This was about another badge.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!