PDA

View Full Version : Paint It Blacker

drama
15-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Mixtape by Plan B, now available for free download..

I used to HATE plan b, even i liked that sort of genre, but i was convinced to buy it and with the exeption of some songs.. it's just incredible

mixes some songs with Nirvana, Rolling Stones,Jose Gonzalez, Radiohead and Colplay and others and it's just.. argh i'm like in love with it.

some very gritty songs like 'Happy as Larry' and 'Kid's, along with 'Suzanne' which is genius but at the same time sick (talking about the camden ripper, vividly)

and their are some songs which are just mesmerising, Cast A Light is the onyl song to ever make me stop and consider stoping smoking, and Wild Horses (ft. Rolling stones) and Who Needs Actions (ft. Nirvana) are jsut amazing.

I advise downloading it and listening to some of the songs listed above evenif your'e not into that type of music, some songs are admittedly **** and i just skip, but the ones that aren't are amaze..

Download from: http://nuckinfang.blogspot.com/2008/08/download-plan-b-mixtape.html

banned
15-09-2008, 09:02 PM
i've had cast a light for ages and it's a ******* fantastic song, i'll download the mixtape in a sec, cheers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!