PDA

View Full Version : hmmm lol

EverSteve
15-09-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm just totally depressed.

There was this guy in frenchgate...in Doncaster, he stared at me and i was staring at him, and he hinted, but i was to nervous and put my eyes down to floor and walked fastly away! im such a wimp.

theres so many guys on the web that i would love to meet...and know that we would get on the best ever cuz our personalitys suit so well. Yet you go onto the web and i can't find anyone from inside South Yorkshire, and its really depressing how many people are there from other areas appart from myn. and i could pick someone half hour away or somet, but hardly anyone is that dedicated enough to keep it going so whats the point in the hurt and arguments.

Also seriously im so tired, cuz i have to get up at 9am for College, and i aint done it since June and now ive got a double timetable, and im only on the first day and im already shattered as ****.

Everything I enjoy, just isn't feeling the same, I dont feel the same I did as DJying online and thats what used to give me a happiness back when i was like this, but thats got out the window

all the regrets from the past years, all the pointless arguments and choices what i could've made me different

lmao my familys got no money, i can't go on a holiday what normally freshens me up for a few months. I don't know how to make myself get out of this *TEXT REMOVED* feeling cuz its driving me up the wall,

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the forum filter.

Papershop
15-09-2008, 11:38 PM
your gay? dude listen, just stick it out, do your studies nd really tried hard. its one of my biggest mistakes because then you just end up wasting your life at college. Think of it this way, the quicker u go to college, the quicker you get to uni, the quicker you get to move to more populated areas :D.

Imnotpure
21-09-2008, 05:18 AM
suck it up, do ur studies and try hard

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!