PDA

View Full Version : Want to Start a New Site?

partie2
16-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Im looking for people who want to open a new site. Im looking to make a media based site maybe for people wanting to get into the media industry with tips and advice but im open to suggestions if you have a great idea for a site. I want to get the ball rolling quite soon on something so let me know if you want to get involved.

I want to get about 3 other people on board so there is around 4 of us to take a website forward and release it.

Let me know if you want to get involved! :)

Jack!
16-09-2008, 05:15 PM
I would get involved if you want but it depends on what type of site you want to work on Im not keen on doing a media site

partie2
16-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Well im looking for non-habbo related, maybe music, film, Television related? something along the lines of that.

Jack!
16-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Yhe me too Non habbo realated as im fed up with habbo ATM . I would be able to help on a agmes site. I allready have a layout and a new way to game

Excellent2
16-09-2008, 05:46 PM
I can code, html php?

Fehm
16-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Hey there!
Im developing a website at the moment, based around the music industry which aims to create a link between composers and Listeners

Id love to help you with the site and i agree, Habbo is boring me now!!

My email address is [email protected] so add me if you would like to chat.

It would be helpful to maybe, get a team together to begin producing asite and make a big project that will hopefully be a big hit with media fans!

Hope to hear from you soon!

L?KE
17-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Hey there!
Im developing a website at the moment, based around the music industry which aims to create a link between composers and Listeners

Id love to help you with the site and i agree, Habbo is boring me now!!

My email address is [email protected] so add me if you would like to chat.

It would be helpful to maybe, get a team together to begin producing asite and make a big project that will hopefully be a big hit with media fans!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Get you're own thread :P

partie2
18-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Still looking for people who want to be co-owners on this project. :)

Dentafrice
19-09-2008, 11:25 PM
If you're going to attempt in making a large-scale site, having some grammar control would be a good skill :P I'm not im ^_^.

Good luck though, as with the category of sites you are interested in.. you need skill.. grammar.. P/R talent.. and more.

BlueTackle
20-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Still looking for people who want to be co-owners on this project. :)

I'm intersted and like the idea of a media site :)

partie2
24-09-2008, 07:14 PM
If you're going to attempt in making a large-scale site, having some grammar control would be a good skill :P I'm not im ^_^.

Good luck though, as with the category of sites you are interested in.. you need skill.. grammar.. P/R talent.. and more.

Im going to be a failure due to not having perfect grammer, nit picking.. :rolleyes:

Dentafrice
24-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Im going to be a failure due to not having perfect grammer, nit picking.. :rolleyes:
Media doesn't like people who spell things wrong, and have improper grammar..? It doesn't look professional, at all.

Mickster
24-09-2008, 07:55 PM

*snigger*

But yeah, not really interested.

L?KE
27-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Grammer is a spelling mistake, not a grammar mistake :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!