PDA

View Full Version : Knifed 666 times each and eaten

Access
16-09-2008, 02:01 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1692637.ece

FOUR teenagers were horrifically slain by Satanists — stabbed 666 times each and then EATEN.

The gang of Devil worshippers butchered their victims and roasted them on a bonfire before devouring their flesh.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00584/SNN1613AN_380_584658a.jpg Horror ... the upturned cross marks where the remains were found

Horrified cops found body parts dumped in a pit beside an upside-down cross, a symbol used in Satanic worship.

The victims all suffered 666 knife wounds — the number associated with the Beast, or Antichrist, and featured in horror films such as The Omen.

The pals, three girls and a boy aged 16 or 17, were all Goths.
They were lured one by one to a cottage and forced to get drunk before being butchered.

Hair from them was found in the embers of a fire the gang lit under a tree.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00584/SNN1601YY_380_584989a.jpg Suspects ... Ksenia Kuznetsova and Nikolai Ogolobyak

Police believe the teenagers were cooked in the flames before their flesh was devoured.
Their private parts had also been cut off in the sickening ritual in a rural area of Russia.

After police arrested eight suspected members of the ring, one boasted how they had previously dug up the grave of a newly-dead girl and eaten her heart.

Another said he did not expect to be punished, saying: “Satan will help me to avoid responsibility. I made lots of sacrifices to him.”

And a third said he had got fed up with God for not making him rich and that “things improved” after he started praying to the Devil.

The discovery in Yaroslavl, 300 miles from Moscow, sent a shudder across Russia — where Satanists are feared to have committed a string of mutilations and killings.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00585/satanembed2_180x250_585035a.jpg
Number ... 666 is Devil's

The victims, who all disappeared in June, were named as Anya Gorokhova, Olga Pukhova, Varya Kuzmina and Andrei Sorokin.

The upside-down cross marking what was left of their bones and scalps had a small animal nailed to it.

Police began tracing the gang after finding out that all the victims had made phone calls to alleged leader Nikolai Ogolobyak.
Locals said they all knew Ogolobyak, whose grandmother revealed he had sung in the local church choir as a boy.

The rest of the cult were described by ex-teachers as having been of low intelligence and moody at school.

Three were named by police as Ksenia Kuznetsova, Alexander Voronov and Anton Makovkin.

The dad of victim Andrei said: “My son said he had Goths and Satanists among his friends.

“I wasn’t scared. I thought, ‘Well, let him spend his time sitting around a cemetery — there’s not much harm in that, is there?’"

Russia has seen a series of gruesome murders, rapes and desecrations linked to Satanic cults.

Moscow alone has 15 whose worship is thought to revolve around symbols such as 666, an upturned five-pointed star within a circle and the swastika.

Devil worshippers believe in putting themselves first and their core values include pride, indulgence, ambition and meeting sexual desires.

In Britain, about 400 people list their religion as Satanism. Followers meet at a “Grotto” for rituals with candles and swords run by witches and warlocks.

Sick that :(

Breakfloor
16-09-2008, 02:06 PM
oh yay more bad reputation for laVeyan satanists like me.

for **** sake rebelious satanists go crawl in a hole and die you stupid bunch of idiots.

thats just disgusting. i hope someone eats them in return.

EDIT: OH MY GOD THEY HAVE LABELED LAVEYAN SATANISTS THE SAME AS THESE GUYS OH FOR **** SAKE. AND "Devil worshippers believe in putting themselves first and their core values include pride, indulgence, ambition and meeting sexual desires." IS LAVEYAN SATANISTS NOT REBELIOUS SATANISTS.

oh for **** sake. why is it always blamed on us.

J0SH
That's bad but I doubt they were stabbed 666 times each, The Sun love to exaggerate.

DaveTaylor
I feel sick reading that to be honest :/

FlyingJesus
16-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Was only goths

-Xiangu-
16-09-2008, 02:55 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwww Thats yucky.

Caution
16-09-2008, 02:59 PM
How did the Sun know they were stabbed 666 times...

N-Dubz
16-09-2008, 03:08 PM
thats really sick actually.

sock
16-09-2008, 03:09 PM
one word, horrible.

Inseriousity.
16-09-2008, 03:09 PM
It's still sick regardless of how many times they were stabbed... burnt and then eating...

I hope they rot in Hell... they'd probably enjoy it there though :(

e5
16-09-2008, 03:23 PM
whatt the ****kkkk? Eating bodies?! What next :@?

Hiro
16-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I hope they rot in Hell... they'd probably enjoy it there though :(

But then they'll be happy?
I think it's disgusting but interesting nonetheless (from a psychological and sociological point of view).

-Xiangu-
16-09-2008, 03:44 PM
They are satanists right?

I hope they go to heaven.

Niall!
16-09-2008, 04:12 PM

for **** sake rebelious satanists go crawl in a hole and die you stupid bunch of idiots.

EDIT: OH MY GOD THEY HAVE LABELED LAVEYAN SATANISTS THE SAME AS THESE GUYS OH FOR **** SAKE. AND "Devil worshippers believe in putting themselves first and their core values include pride, indulgence, ambition and meeting sexual desires." IS LAVEYAN SATANISTS NOT REBELIOUS SATANISTS.

Satanists all group into the same category, selfish little runts who worship satan because while worshipping god they were the biggest losers on the planet and decided to worship the devil because they want an excuse to do whatever they want.

Sorry, truth. Deal with it.

Nemo
16-09-2008, 04:26 PM
thats eurgh.

i fink ill stick to worshipping no one. :)

Stephen08
16-09-2008, 04:51 PM
om nom nom nom

how sick tbh

Virgin Mary
16-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Maybe they were nerds from that war of the worlds game because they do that kind of thing and worship the devil.

spareparts
16-09-2008, 05:23 PM
It isn't just the Sun saying they were stabbed 666 times, it was on fox news as I read it yesterday. It does seem a little bit over the top, I mean how would anyone including the people who did it know they stabbed the victims 666 times? They'd have to bloody count each stab and if the bodies were eaten the police couldn't count the wounds either.

lScottl2
16-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Satanists are a mutation, just like homosexuals

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Misawa
17-09-2008, 04:38 AM
How can you count 666 knife wounds on corpses that had been eaten?

They're almost as bad as Christians.

Mrak-Face
17-09-2008, 08:26 PM
God damn rogues, don't realise that maces would be more efficient at a higher level.

Loser
17-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Good old satanists.

chloes
17-09-2008, 08:51 PM
eurgh.
srsly you should of seen my face on cam to andys.
it was like -puke-

FlyingJesus
18-09-2008, 03:53 PM
666 stab wounds would be well boring to inflict and what if you lose count? Satan ain't gonna be happy

GommeInc
18-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Ok... I feel really sick now... Extreme-Satanists deserve to be locked up in a white, fluffy room with a copy of the bible, a radio reading out the bible, all copies of Songs of Praises playing on a TV and golden corsses everywhere. That'll learn them. Sod killing them or locking them up in a horrible prison, lock them up in a make-shift church :P

Jordan:A
18-09-2008, 04:22 PM
How did the Sun know they were stabbed 666 times...

Well obv the detective people told them, they can find anything out

Fehm
18-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Thats... Just not nice!
=[ hmf.

Loqo
18-09-2008, 05:23 PM
That's sick. I cant see how you can have it in you to stab someone 666 times. Is that possible? You'd eventually go completely through them with half the amount of stabs, it's wrong.

Coheed&Cambria
19-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Was only goths

Correction. They where only Russian Goths ;)

20-09-2008, 03:51 AM
So they got hungry?
Who can blame them...

Imp!
20-09-2008, 08:41 AM
yeah this is coming from the sun probably lies x

CrazyColaist
20-09-2008, 08:53 AM
nah its on bbc aswell.

le harry
20-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Was only goths
Was only russians

Lycan
20-09-2008, 11:28 AM
yeah this is coming from the sun probably lies x
Or it could simply be what thoose suspected of doing it have said?

[Jay]
23-09-2008, 06:55 PM
All i read was the tittle and that makes me feel sick.

Holofoil
23-09-2008, 09:46 PM
They're not exactly going to count the number of wounds on the bodies...
'1...2....3...4..........663....664....665....666. ...OMG'

Bun
24-09-2008, 09:43 PM
they were russian goths... had it coming.

-Eyeless-
24-09-2008, 09:52 PM

I agree totally, its just stupid ******* wannabes who try to act like the real deal when satanism isn't anything to do with eating people and **** like that... I am not a satanist myself but have studied the religion/philosophy.

Seriously though how can you tell they were stabbed 666 times if they were eaten? stupid sun! lol

Loser
02-10-2008, 10:15 PM

Yeah, because before this, La Veyan Satanists had a great reputation. Give me a break. La Veyan Satanism is ridiculous. It seems like one of those childish little things you make up at lunch time in primary school.

Misawa
03-10-2008, 02:10 AM
He probably isn't even a satanist, by the way he writes his messages, like the one you've quoted, it sounds like a load of rubbish.

leah
03-10-2008, 06:43 AM
It's discusting.:O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!