PDA

View Full Version : Pay Day Plus Better

e5
16-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Habbo have listened to the Habbo Public by reading our comments and have now decided to give the people who sign up to pay day plus 80 credits instead of the old amount, 50. The also receive the free item of furni a month aswell so in total you get 100 credits worth for 4.99.

Habbo have also said that those who have already signed up to pay day plus will get what is owed, meaning that they will get their 80 credits instead of 50 plus their decent item of furniture.

It's not amazingly better but it's a start to show Habbo are listening (and they realised they weren't getting much money from it ;)).

Hazza
16-09-2008, 04:19 PM
They realised they weren't getting money, too right!

Jarkie
16-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I may get this.. if it was with like Ukash or something.. why does it have to be Credit Card....

Mitch4?
16-09-2008, 04:37 PM
I've signed up, 8-)
how sad. =]

e5
16-09-2008, 04:51 PM
I haven't signed up. They'll probably make you sign up for 5 months before you start getting them 2 new items of furniture (the recoloured sleeping bag and pillar).

womanizer
16-09-2008, 05:10 PM
I haven't signed up. They'll probably make you sign up for 5 months before you start getting them 2 new items of furniture (the recoloured sleeping bag and pillar).

They've changed the furni.

Every month you get an unreleased rare first 3 rares are:
- Rose Electric Fan
- Blue Cotton Pillow
- Love Cauldron

But not in that order

Does anyone know what the first rare is?

J-P-C
16-09-2008, 05:12 PM
obviously habbo wasn't making a great deal of money on it, but damn right as well with the furni you was getting for it, i like this alot better and may subcribe!

AndrewByrne
16-09-2008, 05:39 PM
I wish they did it with Ukash :(

Lubricant
16-09-2008, 05:52 PM
I wish they did it with Ukash :(

It's basically direct debit. They can't use Ukash because you top those up and you may not have enough on the card each month.

PriceTags
16-09-2008, 06:15 PM
It's basically direct debit. They can't use Ukash because you top those up and you may not have enough on the card each month.

Ukash is just a voucher you buy.

-Liamz.
16-09-2008, 06:16 PM

- Rose Electric Fan
- Blue Cotton Pillow
- Love Cauldron

But not in that order

I think it's blue pillow. and yeah this is great I'm signing up tomorrow. I also did the free HC ukash deal yesterday. woo free stuff :).

Ardemax
16-09-2008, 07:21 PM
free stuff?
well, i suppose if its one-offs then yes, but it all adds up.
i dont think i will be doing this, i never trust anyone with me mums credit card muhaha.
and how are you getting in total a worth of 100 creds?
20 creds for the rare?

LoveToStack
16-09-2008, 07:45 PM
I wish they would just **** off with those adverts while rooms load, seriously, I don't want money taken out of my account for Habbo... so please stop trying to sell your idea to me. :L

e5
17-09-2008, 08:12 AM
free stuff?
well, i suppose if its one-offs then yes, but it all adds up.
i dont think i will be doing this, i never trust anyone with me mums credit card muhaha.
and how are you getting in total a worth of 100 creds?
20 creds for the rare?

Yes.

You can read the article here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/311-get-more-bang-for-your-buck) for comfirmation of that. Usually rares are 25 credits, so you could say it amounts to 105 credits worth :P.

I also think Habbo shouldn't be so tight with giving out more credits. It costs them nothing to actually give us credits so I don't see why they have to be so strict on the matter.

benbam
17-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Just realised I had more credits than last time, checked my transactions and found it was a donation. I thought it was a donation from some Habbo until I realised you can't "donate" credits to other users.

I was aware that you now can get 80 credits a month with the subscription and I was pretty disappointed as I only got the Pay Day Plus subscription on the 12th but glad I got my fair share of the updates Habbo staff have done.

You may think its "sad" to purchase credits at Habbo, but you may want to look at some other virtual game sites - some you have to pay for the items themself so really anyone who says its sad are biased and jealous I suspect.

Just wondering is this "80 credits" update permanent or just a special offer along with the Ukash special?

Jordee
21-09-2008, 03:00 PM
This seems really nice,
and all,
but what happens
when they take out the money
every month, and one
month, the person doesn't have
that much on their card?

user130523
21-09-2008, 03:03 PM

- Rose Electric Fan
- Blue Cotton Pillow
- Love Cauldron

But not in that order

They do in random order tbh (Thats what I have been told)
But many have got Cauldron and Pillow first, Not yet seen a Fan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!