PDA

View Full Version : Noob Happiness Levels - All Time High

Tom:GC
16-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Yesterday, Habbo released the new 'Achievements' system of badges, allowing noobs everywhere to "achieve" a number of badges for what can only be described as the easiest way to achieve a badge EVER.

For instance, Habbos can now achieve a badge for changing the way they look and changing their motto.

Some people believe this to be slightly too easy, and have complained that "the only useful badges to come out of this are the % True Habbo badges!"

Meanwhile, noobs have been exclaiming that "Z0MG, BADG3S! W3 C4N GETZ THUM 4 FREE N0W!'

These comments have lead to be well over the 90% noob happiness mark, easily beating the last update.

I'm Tom:GC, for Channel Noob News.

(on a serious note.. i am getting seriously sick of all these people thinking they're class cus they've got a badge for visiting 5 rooms :l)

Closed by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): This isn't news. For future reference, rants can be posted here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41).

Swinkid
16-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Old news?

Also no need to make it sound that your a news reporter :)

But yeh its old, we dont need another thread.

AndrewByrne
16-09-2008, 04:55 PM
I bet your a noob too :x

16-09-2008, 04:55 PM
It was meant to be a joke news report, I know you don't have to sound like a news reporter :P It's just something thats really getting on my nerves.

And ye, course :)

AndrewByrne
16-09-2008, 05:40 PM
It was meant to be a joke news report, I know you don't have to sound like a news reporter :P It's just something thats really getting on my nerves.

And ye, course :)
Least you admitted it ;D
GO YOU

ElliottThompson
16-09-2008, 05:50 PM
made me lol, and all true XD

+rep

Hazza
16-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Whatever to be honest, you can still get other badges which most noobs won't have. Plus, you don't have to show the "noob" badges.

billyk
16-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Cry about it...

They're happy, why does that have to be a negative thing ?

Habbo is a business.

More people log on per day --> increase in credit and advertisement sales revenue --> Sulake makes noobs happy = ca$h in their pockets.

Simple marketing :)

You dont have to display the nooby badges, and its not like you would just see a new user with 4 badges and be like " I INSTANTLY HATE THAT PERSON FOR NO REASON," I see no problems with the ideas you were posting against (besides the fact that all of this has already been said)

16-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah, Habbo are geniuses, get a bunch of 11 year olds to come on more so they get badges and think they're class.

It's just the rest of us who've been playing for years and have competition badges that suddenly feel like they're worth a bit less because EVERYONE has at least one badge!

I choose only to display my competition badges, as these are the only ones I'm actually proud of getting. I'd like my 3 year badge from my old account tho :P

luce
16-09-2008, 06:06 PM
My happiness levels are dead high.

and also there is threads on this?

16-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Gets noticed more if I post it in a different one.

And it's a complaint about noobs being even more annoying, so I thought posting it seperately wouldn't hurt.

shizzle
16-09-2008, 06:17 PM
True, it does get annoying.

Ardemax
16-09-2008, 07:19 PM
im actually habbo for new users, it shows them that if they progress from being a "noob", then they too can achieve a "high authority standard" on the online game.
thia made me laff when someone was talking about "high authority".
for once, im pleased for the newbies, dont forget that it wasnt too long ago when you were new to the game and this is a way of making them less-nooby faster.

mlp16
16-09-2008, 10:56 PM
made me lol, and all true XD

+rep

Everything makes you laugh Silly.

And thanks for the news

omfl
16-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Yesterday, Habbo released the new 'Achievements' system of badges, allowing noobs everywhere to "achieve" a number of badges for what can only be described as the easiest way to achieve a badge EVER.

For instance, Habbos can now achieve a badge for changing the way they look and changing their motto.

Some people believe this to be slightly too easy, and have complained that "the only useful badges to come out of this are the % True Habbo badges!"

Meanwhile, noobs have been exclaiming that "Z0MG, BADG3S! W3 C4N GETZ THUM 4 FREE N0W!'

These comments have lead to be well over the 90% noob happiness mark, easily beating the last update.

I'm Tom:GC, for Channel Noob News.

(on a serious note.. i am getting seriously sick of all these people thinking they're class cus they've got a badge for visiting 5 rooms :l)

whatever makes them happy i guess.

spareparts
16-09-2008, 11:49 PM
My happiness level isn't at all high. I can't even enter rooms, you think Habbo would have thought that one through.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!