PDA

View Full Version : Two issues, which we already know.

OhLiam
16-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah this article is no help to us..

It has come to our attention that some of you have been experiencing a very annoying technical problem!

Please be aware that we are currently busy working on resolving two technical issues which are affecting a small amount of Habbo members. Thanks to everyone who has reported the problems, we are now aware of both these issues and do not require any additional reports or information from you at this time.

The first problem prevents you from entering rooms within the hotel. We appreciate just how annoying this must be and we are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

The second problem is effecting a small percentage of teleporters. They don't teleport you anywhere when you go in it, which kinda defeats the object doesn't it? Well the good news here is that we will fix this issue at the same time as the first.

Thanks for your patience so far, we won't keep you waiting any longer than is absolutely necessary.

spareparts
16-09-2008, 05:21 PM
At least they know it's there, I was half expecting them to just ignore it.

billyk
16-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah this article is no help to us..

It has come to our attention that some of you have been experiencing a very annoying technical problem!

Please be aware that we are currently busy working on resolving two technical issues which are affecting a small amount of Habbo members. Thanks to everyone who has reported the problems, we are now aware of both these issues and do not require any additional reports or information from you at this time.

The first problem prevents you from entering rooms within the hotel. We appreciate just how annoying this must be and we are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

The second problem is effecting a small percentage of teleporters. They don't teleport you anywhere when you go in it, which kinda defeats the object doesn't it? Well the good news here is that we will fix this issue at the same time as the first.

Thanks for your patience so far, we won't keep you waiting any longer than is absolutely necessary.

In a world of chaos comes hope!!

Thanks for the find, +rep

MissAlice
16-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Good news that they are working on it :)

GoldenMerc
16-09-2008, 07:05 PM
BUT whens it going to be fixed :l

MONEYMAGIC
16-09-2008, 07:07 PM
I hope soon :P Im bored of Hotelview :D

billyk
16-09-2008, 07:07 PM
BUT whens it going to be fixed :l

The UK office is run by hamsters on wheels, it could take them days to fix this problem, let alone post a pop list (like a 2 weeks overdue)

Ardemax
16-09-2008, 07:16 PM
is it me or haven't we heard from the habbo guild where it makes you create all them rooms.
its seems like skeleton.fossil is the only one with that badge atm.

reeana
16-09-2008, 07:19 PM
New one to add to the list;

-Bobba filter when turned off still adds bobba, (even if you reload and log out/in)

Frisky
17-09-2008, 12:29 PM
My Bobba filter is fine

&& yeah teles are soooo screwed up

.:TeamAmerica:.
17-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Fixed naow

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!