PDA

View Full Version : Email Problem Help

Slope
16-09-2008, 07:06 PM
First i don't know if this is the correct place, Mods please move if it isnt.

Anyway, im trying to recover a number of acc's, however when i goto recover a lost password fill out the correct details i get this probelm :

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6217/665qm9.png

Yes, this is ment to happen the email has been sent, however i never reiceive the emails, i have sent a number of them not got any, have checked JUNK box, and also used the habbo help tool, nonthing has worked.

So has anyone else got this probelm/had/know how to solve it.

Shawnstra
17-09-2008, 06:51 AM
Are you using hotmail? If you are, maybe try to add @habbo.co.uk to your safe senders list, or was it @habbohotel.co.uk. Best bet add both. Good luck :)

Slope
19-09-2008, 10:41 AM
i have just tried this and havnt received oen any other help?

Bradley.
19-09-2008, 03:16 PM
They take like a day to send happens with me?

MissAlice
19-09-2008, 04:29 PM
i have just tried this and havnt received oen any other help?

If you have a problem receiving emails from Habbo, then sadly the problem must be at your end. I don't know who your email provider is, and if it's hotmail or aol, then this is what I recommed you do :)

First of all create a new email address, there are loads of free ones, like gmail or yahoo. Then I suggest you make a new Habbo account. When you register your new Habbo be sure to use the new email address you created. Make absolutely sure you verify, so check your emails and click on the necessary link to confirm. Now you should be ready to use the Help Tool.

I always advise opening up word or notepad and writing everything out first and dating it so that you can keep a copy for your own use. Now copy and paste what you've written into the Help Tool. When you go to the Help Tool, from the drop down options, select 'none of the above' and send. Within minutes you should get an automated reply, it lists lots of FAQ's and close to the bottom it mentions that if this reply has been of no use, to reply to this email, its very very important you do that, as until you do that, your request for help won't be received by Player Support. Then it's a question of waiting, Player Support are very good and do tend to reply quite quickly so hopefully within a few working days you should hear something.

Good luck :)

Mathew
19-09-2008, 05:27 PM
I had this problem with a fan site, and I was wondering why I wasn't get my email notifications about new PMs... new threads.. etc.
Turns out I had accidently Marked the Email as Unsafe, so I would seriously double and triple check your safe senders list, because it might be caught up in there.

If that isn't the problem, I suggest following MissAlices advice of creating a new Habbo and email account which you are sure there is no bugs or settings changed.

Good luck! :)

reeana
19-09-2008, 06:01 PM
First i don't know if this is the correct place, Mods please move if it isnt.

Anyway, im trying to recover a number of acc's, however when i goto recover a lost password fill out the correct details i get this probelm :

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6217/665qm9.png

Yes, this is ment to happen the email has been sent, however i never reiceive the emails, i have sent a number of them not got any, have checked JUNK box, and also used the habbo help tool, nonthing has worked.

So has anyone else got this probelm/had/know how to solve it.

Same happens to me unfortunately. I just have to deal with it I guess.

Slope
20-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Help tool fails, tried that many times too.

Maxine-ox
20-09-2008, 10:06 AM
I requested password resets over 3 days ago and haven't received nothing, i put a call for help in on thursday, and this morning it was still there, unanswered.

MissAlice
20-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Help tool fails, tried that many times too.

Please try what I suggested, it won't fail :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!