PDA

View Full Version : Helper at your service.

Nemo
17-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Basically, i was talking about my friend who needed help with work in another thread, well it kind of happened today.

Basically my mate comes knockin at my door at like 6, asking for help (oh btw, this is a diff mate to the 1 in my thread. So theres 2 who need my help somewhat). So anyway, he needs help with his maths hw so im like yeah sure ok. Soooooooooo i just spent the last 2 and a half hours helping him with his maths. I've now shut down my brain.

Aswell as this, ill probs help my other mate aswell.

and then my mum is doin a computer course and is like an old person when it comes to computers. shes gonna keep calling my name.

I should start charging for this, all im gonna do is help xD Im not really one to say no ;p

17-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Your a good friend, and a good helper.

Danzilla
18-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Nice of you Niamh, i like helping people too, makes your feel good knowing you have made someone happy, im always helping out my mates and thats why i want to be a paramedic, so i can help save lives. :)
I hate it when people need help and they ask someone and they just laugh at the person who needs help or takes the mick out of someone. >:[
OffT: Your sig says, the bigger the post count the bigger your penis, so my penis is like 6x as big as yours! xD

brandon
18-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi Niamh, please wash my dirty laundry and polish my shoes. Thanks for being so kind. :)

Nemo
19-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Your a good friend, and a good helper.
^^

Nice of you Niamh, i like helping people too, makes your feel good knowing you have made someone happy, im always helping out my mates and thats why i want to be a paramedic, so i can help save lives. :)
I hate it when people need help and they ask someone and they just laugh at the person who needs help or takes the mick out of someone. >:[
OffT: Your sig says, the bigger the post count the bigger your penis, so my penis is like 6x as big as yours! xD
hehe yeah, and oo paramedic.

Yeah that sux and i really should change my sig until/if i get my account back.

Hi Niamh, please wash my dirty laundry and polish my shoes. Thanks for being so kind. :)
Shoo.

Hiro
19-09-2008, 08:57 PM
I charge.
Usually when my mum needs help with something (e.g. doing tables, edexcel crap, some extra typing) for her work, I get cash for it.

Imnotpure
21-09-2008, 05:15 AM
Very nice of you Sir.

Nemo
21-09-2008, 09:42 AM
I charge.
Usually when my mum needs help with something (e.g. doing tables, edexcel crap, some extra typing) for her work, I get cash for it.
Evils. ;p

Very nice of you Sir.
^^

MissAlice
21-09-2008, 11:13 AM
We grow up needing others to help and guide us, it's good to be able to help someone else when they are in need. Nice one :)

FlyingJesus
21-09-2008, 11:18 AM
I charge.

Yeah I charge your mum for my services too

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!