PDA

View Full Version : This Trading Business...

Zebila
29-06-2005, 05:21 PM
You do know that i COULD show a member of RuneScape's staff these forums and most of you would get banned as you are illegally trading RuneScape items that are copyrighted to Jagex to a different game in this case Habbo for things that are copyrighted to Sulake.

I Quote RuneScape's Rule:

Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

Dirgeofcerberus
29-06-2005, 05:25 PM
You go do that then.
You would then become the most hated person on Runescape and Habbo.
Good luck to you.

Zebila
29-06-2005, 05:27 PM
You go do that then.
You would then become the most hated person on Runescape and Habbo.
Good luck to you.

Lol are you trying to threaten me with hate? Do i care if people hate me? It's the internet. It just sounds like you want to be banned...

Warlord1990
29-06-2005, 05:30 PM
I guess you have a fair arguement Zebila, it is breaking the rules, that's why I don't do it.

Mohwar.
Zebila do u care if we do that i'm not being offenecive but i just wanna tell u why do u wanna do that?

Dirgeofcerberus
Heh, why not?
Seeing as I dont trade Runescape stuff for Habbo.
So knock yourself out.

Zebila
29-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Zebila do u care if we do that i'm not being offenecive but i just wanna tell u why do u wanna do that?

Your getting unfair advantages to a game where you have to work for what you want.

Warlord1990
29-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah, because look at Kader, he probaly does it, he's a really low level with all the good stuff. Someone explain the fairness in that? Did he just find it all on the floor? Because I don't think so.

Infrontation
30-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Yeah, because look at Kader, he probaly does it, he's a really low level with all the good stuff. Someone explain the fairness in that? Did he just find it all on the floor? Because I don't think so.

:Kader isn't really low.. and he is quite good.. Bit of hard work maybe? Cause i never saw him trade Habbo 4 Runey Only Runey 4 Habbo Sometimes..

Jinxxed
30-06-2005, 06:19 AM
She does have a fair point...

Mr.Kylee
30-06-2005, 06:57 AM
Well I don't mind because I never traded rs for habbo ;o

Zebila
30-06-2005, 07:16 AM
:Kader isn't really low.. and he is quite good.. Bit of hard work maybe? Cause i never saw him trade Habbo 4 Runey Only Runey 4 Habbo Sometimes..

hardwork doing what? none of his stats can make money.

Warlord1990
30-06-2005, 10:04 AM
hardwork doing what? none of his stats can make money.
That's what I'm on about...

nets
30-06-2005, 10:15 AM
Most of the people on this forum are used to playing the no-skill game of Habbo, and they think they can just BUY what they want.
Well it is against the RuneScape rules, and do you think that zebila cares about being hated on Habbo? Rofl, and the people on RuneScape are more likely to hate you for tradeing Habbo For Rs.. =\

cyborgo
30-06-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm with Nets and Zebby (^^)

People are just buying habbo stuff with real money JUST to trade it for runescape stuff becuase you can't buy that.

It's people with too much money getting lazy.

Real people work hard, they don't auto, they don't account share, they don't trade over games.

And yeah anyway who cares about being hated over habbo, what they gonna do? Pull out their Ak47 and blast me to the next dimension?

Edit: And nets is right, people on runescape would be WITH me, nets and zebila not against us -.-'

Revis
30-06-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm with you on that one, Runescape is about building up the skills to earn the money to buy the stuff, not just cheating by trading it for otehr games...

:kader
30-06-2005, 02:42 PM
You do know that i COULD show a member of RuneScape's staff these forums and most of you would get banned as you are illegally trading RuneScape items that are copyrighted to Jagex to a different game in this case Habbo for things that are copyrighted to Sulake.

I Quote RuneScape's Rule:

Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.
Have you ever heard of IP =|

:kader
30-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Thanks your not bad either.

*Yawn* I doubled posted - shoot me.

Redmoon Evil
30-06-2005, 03:00 PM
i dont really see the point of getting worked up bout people buying rs for habbo because it dont effect how much cash you earn :s

Badgez
30-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Does it really matter? Sure, people are getting there stuff for free.. so now you're jelous for the money that they probably paid for habbo stuff that they're trading for runescape. Thats hard work in real life. Ohh look at my hard work I've been sitting on the computer chair and I got my level up to 100!!! If it wont make a difference in your life, or someone elses life, it doesnt matter.

QuackMe
30-06-2005, 04:47 PM
O.o Arguements i have a ruenscpae account but i don't go on it offer me A Mocha and you can have it all!

Badgez
30-06-2005, 05:10 PM
what u got on it?

find_out
30-06-2005, 05:23 PM
1gp
bronze axe
shortbow
10 bronze arrows
bronze dagger

Probably lol

Bikez
30-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Lol good one.

find_out
30-06-2005, 05:53 PM
thanks lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!