Iphone? Whats your budget?:)

Fifteen
18-09-2008, 11:08 AM

nah, i would get angry at the touch screen lol

bugest is like £250 lol :(

Yonder
18-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Nokia N95, im also looking for a new phone. Im trying to decide at the moment its either a blackberry bold, iphone or N95.

Fifteen
18-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Nokia N95, im also looking for a new phone. Im trying to decide at the moment its either a blackberry bold, iphone or N95.

i want the blackberry bold but i cant find it as a pay as you go mobile

Fifteen
19-09-2008, 01:25 PM

thanks for the help people

+rep

Jordy
19-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Try looking for the HTC brand, its not as famous as iphone and blackberry but in the smartphone world it's just as big. I'm typing this on one right now :p

They use Windows Mobile and on contract they can be quite expensive like any Smartphone but you can pick up second hand one's at very good rates.

Joe!
19-09-2008, 04:00 PM
HTC touch diamond actually looks quite good! Or you could wait for the Sony ericsson Xperia X1 I think is the name, looks wicked :)

Agent 47
19-09-2008, 05:50 PM
HTC is probably the way to go in your case. If you're looking for a QWERTY keyboard look at the touch pro or TyTn II :)

Fifteen
19-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Try looking for the HTC brand, its not as famous as iphone and blackberry but in the smartphone world it's just as big. I'm typing this on one right now :p

They use Windows Mobile and on contract they can be quite expensive like any Smartphone but you can pick up second hand one's at very good rates.

wow they're lush
thanks alot
+rep!

HTC touch diamond actually looks quite good! Or you could wait for the Sony ericsson Xperia X1 I think is the name, looks wicked :)

HTC touch diamond looks okay, i prefer one of the other HTC phones, Sony ericsson Xperia X1 looks too small :p

thanks anyway +rep

HTC is probably the way to go in your case. If you're looking for a QWERTY keyboard look at the touch pro or TyTn II :)

touch pro or TyTn II is fit

thanks alot +rep

Kevin
19-09-2008, 10:37 PM
What do the HTC touch pro's retail at does anyone know?

Jordy
19-09-2008, 11:27 PM
What do the HTC touch pro's retail at does anyone know?Your going to laugh at the price, especially as you could get about 3 eee pc's for the price, but they're meant to be contract phones so that's why they're so expensive and why you can't you get them from famous retailers. If you have a budget I'm sure we can find a second hand HTC Phone in that price, and they're all similar other than some are WM5 and WM6, WM5 is like the XP and WM6 is like the Vista, WM6 looks lots better and is much more customizable, but doesn't have any important new features :P

http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1351
£478

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!