PDA

View Full Version : Serve Legal

Yonder
18-09-2008, 11:25 AM
I thought at first it was a little odd them asking for your ID i thought they was going to run off and copy your ID and open bank accounts etc, a REAL hustle ha.

But i got a friend who works for them and im applying right now, seems good for a job for people at college, uni etc to work around and get a little extra cash and free booze (or you could sell the booze to your mates and make more money!).

Check it out let me know what you think and does anybody work for them here?

We are always looking for 18 and 19 year old people to become Serve Legal visitors
Working for Serve Legal is a dream come true for many 18 and 19 year old people

We will pay you to go to a supermarket, off-licence, or pub and purchase age-restricted products (e.g. alcohol). You get paid for your time, we pay your travel and expenses – and you even get to keep what you buy!

On top of that, you can also help the retailers get better at dealing with this issue.

This is not a full-time job. This is part-time work that you do around other work / study. You get paid per visit you do.

To apply, you will need a scanned copy of your ID and a recent photo (any photo is ok – we just need to be able to see your face). Just click the Apply Now link on the right hand side of this page and fill in the online form.

If you have any problems with your survey please either email [email protected] or call 020 7091 9722 or 07500 010460.

Would you like to become one of our mystery visitors?

If so, please click the 'Recruitment' link at the top of this page.
A third of all pubs fail under age stings by the police
Licence protection and due diligence

Today’s Premises licence for your sites are under ever increasing risks. Police and local authority powers mean the value of your asset is also at risk. Your property valuation could be destroyed.
Serve legal will help you to be PRO-ACTIVE in ensuring the value of your portfolio and the security of your licence are protected.

An independent service from SERVE LEGAL will protect your business.

We offer the only independent unbiased customer test purchase audit to ensure you have the tools to measure your business and provide formal due diligence.

Serve Legal has extensive industry experience and offers custome

Misawa
18-09-2008, 01:14 PM
I imagine it isn't too regular. Best just getting an actual part-time job.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!