PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band Question

Juch
18-09-2008, 03:53 PM
quick question, will the guitar hero controller work on PS3 rock band?

Stitch
18-09-2008, 04:08 PM
The patch for it came out today so yes.

Juch
18-09-2008, 07:09 PM
The patch for it came out today so yes.
ok thanks +rep

Juch
21-09-2008, 06:56 PM
soz for double post but i have just the guitar hero controller and i bought the rock band software and it just says something like the mic's not in and i need to plug one in, do i need to get a mic?

Josh-H
21-09-2008, 06:59 PM
only to play as a full band I should think?

Do you have the latest update for Rock Band for ps3?

21-09-2008, 07:02 PM
It shoudl work. Unless your trying to play wiht a regular controller, than you shouldnt get that error message.

Juch
21-09-2008, 07:08 PM
only to play as a full band I should think?

Do you have the latest update for Rock Band for ps3?
just solo, it says i need a mic & i don't have wireless internet so i can't go online to update (if thats how you do it, im nt very gd at this >.<) but i should be getting wireless soon

It shoudl work. Unless your trying to play wiht a regular controller, than you shouldnt get that error message.
no im trying to use my gh3 controller

Stitch
21-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Yeah you will need to get the latest patch. It's detecting your GH3 controller as a normal controller. I don't think there is a way to download it from your computer and transfer it to your PS3 so you will need internet on your PS3.

Kardan
21-09-2008, 09:28 PM
soz for double post but i have just the guitar hero controller and i bought the rock band software and it just says something like the mic's not in and i need to plug one in, do i need to get a mic?

What you're doing is using a controller to select what you want to play. You use the controller to control the vocals (since the RB microphone has no buttons).

You have to scroll using your guitar controller to play guitar solo, using a controller means you want to play vocals solo :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!