PDA

View Full Version : Need good web designer

iUnknown
18-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Hello,

I need someone to design a good, yet simple layout to my specification. I have drawn a rough sketch of the kind of thing I want. You'd have to have decent software and experience in order to know how to do what I want (sorta curly random wavey edges/shapes and stuff)

Anyway, overall it's a pretty simple design, but in the main box where content and images and stuff will go - I'll leave that part of the design up to you so have a good unique idea please.

The layout is for a gigs organising company's website so it could be but doesn't have to be to do with music.

This website will be getting a LOT of hits (the temporary coming soon page is getting loads, and we have hardly publicised it!), and we need it up and running as soon as possible. We can offer you credit on it or we can possibly pay, but the lowest price possible. The proceeds of the gigs that are organised will be going to charity, so we want to save as much money as possible and can't fling money around before we've even started.

There will be multiple adverts in NME magazine, and Teenage Cancer Trust is the charity we will be representing, who will be advertising it all over, so if you choose the credit on layout option, your name will certainly be seen.

If you're interested, post below or PM me (please PM your MSN Messenger address so we can chat about it if I choose you). Thanks.

lukeyouell
18-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Hi i would love to be part of this, we can discuss this further over msn, [email protected]

All the best
Luke

L?KE
18-09-2008, 06:35 PM
I'd be happy to do some coding for you.

PM me for my msn if the position has not been filled ;)

iUnknown
18-09-2008, 07:20 PM
I'd be happy to do some coding for you.

PM me for my msn if the position has not been filled ;)

Sorry if it's not clear, I'm looking for a designer. I can design and code myself but I'm not great at the designing part, and I want this to be great! ... (so I will be doing the coding). :)

Excellent2
18-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Sorry if it's not clear, I'm looking for a designer. I can design and code myself but I'm not great at the designing part, and I want this to be great! ... (so I will be doing the coding). :)Yeah but Luke will code it in divs, you will code it in tables :P Major dent in the 'quality' oh by the way, I requested my account to be deleted on tech-hosts a month ago, you took money from my paypal acc today :S lol..

lukeyouell
18-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I will design and code if need be.

iUnknown
18-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Yeah but Luke will code it in divs, you will code it in tables :P Major dent in the 'quality' oh by the way, I requested my account to be deleted on tech-hosts a month ago, you took money from my paypal acc today :S lol..

Hello,

I was planning on coding it in divs actually, so sorry but your prediction is incorrect. :)

Please PM me in future for something like your second point, I don't want to make my threads become off topic. PM me if you wish to understand how to cancel a paypal subscription, we did not "take money" from your paypal, the paypal subscription did its job. If it was not added to any invoice due (eg. it's added as unused credit to your client account) then it can be refunded on request.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!