PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Supers ?

:fixed
18-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Now that Pay Day Plus has released the blue pillow and probably the Valentine cauldron, what are the chances of more supers being released..

Are any of the values of the supers safe right now?

This Pay Day Plus could be the beginning of the fall of supers

e5
18-09-2008, 08:22 PM
They were never even introduced into Habbo so i'm sure other super's won't be just realised/given out like that in bulk.

-Danube-
18-09-2008, 08:30 PM
It's sad that all these supers are getting released, but you gotta live with it. Things like this is also making rest of the super market drop.

Eg Red V Guitar poster (I no there's 45 of them on hotel now) but people are struggleing to get even 25HC for them lol.

AgnesIO
19-09-2008, 06:16 AM
As dan said there is nothing we can do about releasing more supers, but sadly because they release supers, other super holders are scarred to keep them, as they never know - Their dragon might be next :(

Immenseman
19-09-2008, 10:50 AM
I always believe that there will be some supers which will never be released. For example the Bronze, Silver and Gold Dragon should be safe forever. I doubt they'd release some of the old classics either such as the typo dino gold nelly bbs but then I thought that about the gold amber too. Meh, you can never tell. The super market is easy to make vast amounts of profit but you can lose a lot too, depends how clever you are and if you get a lucky break I guess.

-Danube-
26-09-2008, 12:16 AM
I don't think Habbo is thinking much about "Trading" anymore, they are making it more like "fair for everyone" for example: when we had the rare section in the catalouge, habbo used to release some rares for like 5-10Mins and people would make profit from this and do trading. But now Habbo has brought in this Collectable thing which means rares are on the site for like a whole month which means it gives everyone a chance to buy then which means more profits for Sulake. They are now releasing Supers in various different ways as it means profit for Sulake and not for Habbo users.

Tbh i wouldn't be surprised if the Throne was released in someway soon, i mean they'd make sooooo much profit from it.

And like you said jake "Bronze, silve, gold dragon are safe" but are they really? Dragons prooved to be the most popular rare to be released so maybe Habbo will release them to get more profit as they no they will be a good seller.

AgnesIO
26-09-2008, 06:25 AM
I don't think Habbo is thinking much about "Trading" anymore, they are making it more like "fair for everyone" for example: when we had the rare section in the catalouge, habbo used to release some rares for like 5-10Mins and people would make profit from this and do trading. But now Habbo has brought in this Collectable thing which means rares are on the site for like a whole month which means it gives everyone a chance to buy then which means more profits for Sulake. They are now releasing Supers in various different ways as it means profit for Sulake and not for Habbo users.

Tbh i wouldn't be surprised if the Throne was released in someway soon, i mean they'd make sooooo much profit from it.

And like you said jake "Bronze, silve, gold dragon are safe" but are they really? Dragons prooved to be the most popular rare to be released so maybe Habbo will release them to get more profit as they no they will be a good seller.

You know your stuff ;)

About the trone, habbo wouldnt get a penny off me, nor will they for anything - Habbox get my cash!

I would be silly enough to buy the trone, so many people would buy them, they would be worth 1hc :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!